Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

My great uncle was called Adolph but he was born in a Portuguese colony in like 1903.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

there were 84 males born in 2021 given the name Adolf

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
That is suspiciously close to the Hitler number.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Orange Devil posted:

I imagine it's quite a lot to take in being confronted with just how poo poo you are when you are that poo poo.

there is no great moment of reckoning. people like just go “NO... it’s society that’s wrong”
:sludgepal:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"why aren't i fifty points ahead right now"

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

I wonder how many were in Argentina

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Well there was a chapter in the last book that's just about Dany uncontrollably making GBS threads herself, so pretty close.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
also she went on to napalm a city in the show

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder how many were in Argentina

this is for the usa i should clarify (from the social security admin)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lib and let die posted:

"why aren't i fifty points ahead right now"

ughhh

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

I sometimes wonder what the world would be like today if Obama hadn’t done his Trump routine at the WHCD

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
For most of 2016 the Huffington Post would only report on Trump's campaign in the entertainment section, not the politics section.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

One was a maniac that had a bunch of slaves working for her and destroyed whole countries

The other was a fictional character from a series of books that will never be completed

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/1482035323853066245?s=21&t=mywzNXW9otLoivgYulnjAg

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

she’s running

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

I hope she loses a shoe again

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Kitfox88 posted:

I hope she loses a shoe again

she’ll lose more than that (again)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hillary losing to trump a second time would be by far the most hilarious way to kick off the dawn of the new reich. Let's loving go

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Hillary losing to trump a second time would be by far the most hilarious way to kick off the dawn of the new reich. Let's loving go

If there's a metaphor for America, Hillary losing to Trump twice nonconsecutively is indeed it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

recalling a funny stand up but I just saw about how Neo Nazis will carve a Swaztika into their faces but won’t rock a Hitler mustache, that’s how poisoned that stache is

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

recalling a funny stand up but I just saw about how Neo Nazis will carve a Swaztika into their faces but won’t rock a Hitler mustache, that’s how poisoned that stache is

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

TeenageArchipelago posted:

The Social Security website only has data up until 1928, after which the name fell out of the top 1,000 names. Even then, only 55 people were named adolf in the top year, which got the name up to the 840th most popular

I would be really interested to see a German equivalent of that search though

e: here is the website for anyone who wants to play around with it

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/

There are different spellings though:

Adolph was a lot more popular, being in the top 200 for most years until 1918, top year being 1915, with 637 births. Remained in the top 1000 until 1970.

Adolphus also remained in the top 1000 until 1955, with 1905 being the top year with 19 births.

Adolfo was in the top 1000 as recently as 2009, with 2003 being the top year with 505 births. Makes me think people think this spelling is different enough to not be the same name.

There's some other spellings also like Adolphe but that was never in the top 1000. No way to aggregate the data of all the different spellings unfortunately.

Orange Devil has issued a correction as of 12:41 on May 12, 2022

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Orange Devil posted:

In case anyone ever begins to feel an ounce of sympathy for Hillary, just think back to those book passages where she describes how she dealt with the slaves at the Arkansas governor's mansion.

"They were just so happy to serve us and, despite them being subhuman vermin, I never felt scared around them as they performed their work while watched by heavily armed prison guards ready to brutally punish any transgression."

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Adolph is my middle name and yes it's already in how_mom_and_dad_fucked_me_up.txt

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

chillin' in cedar rapids

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Megillah Gorilla posted:

"They were just so happy to serve us and, despite them being subhuman vermin, I never felt scared around them as they performed their work while watched by heavily armed prison guards ready to brutally punish any transgression."

are you implying superpredators are not a thing that exists??

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
When Mueller and Comeys FBI repeatedly sent undercover agents into mosques saying "I want to sell a bomb" and "I want to buy a bomb", who then bothered a teenager into getting them together, and then the attorney general holding a press conference saying that the FBI uncovered a terrorist plot against America.

When people in the mosques called the FBI saying they were worried about these people wanting to buy and sell bombs, they were told not to worry about it.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Black people ain't having no Bernie.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Because, Hillary, I have become the one thing you fear the most in this universe: the Legendary Super Predator!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

its high stakes though, imagine if she won. the stress of the election would likely kill me

Lib and let die posted:

Adolph is my middle name and yes it's already in how_mom_and_dad_fucked_me_up.txt

"Dolph" is one of the coolest names around though

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

its high stakes though, imagine if she won. the stress of the election would likely kill me

I think red states would secede on election night as as it became apparent she was going to win, preventing her from becoming president of the United States of America as we know it anyway

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

"Dolph" is one of the coolest names around though

Checks out.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Every aspect of the milk price fluff piece, from the insane amount of milk they were drinking, to them just straight lying about the price change, to the libs rushing to the defense of the poor common chud

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

president donald john trump staring straight into the sun during a solar eclipse

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Lib and let die posted:

* Parents were both Adolf Hitler (long story)

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmjrfs24JtE

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

An undercover FBI dude gave Andrew Gillum's friend tickets to Hamilton and then announced that Gillum is under investigation for using the tickets like a week before the Florida election, and now we have future president DeSantis.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Bitcoin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Zerg Mans posted:

An undercover FBI dude gave Andrew Gillum's friend tickets to Hamilton and then announced that Gillum is under investigation for using the tickets like a week before the Florida election, and now we have future president DeSantis.

on a similar note: bill nelson literally not campaigning at all in florida and losing to rick scott by like 10k votes