Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masculine Thrust
Apr 23, 2022
The Dems are like a cult. They don't want anyone in who can think for themselves or make demands. That leaves the dyed in the wool with kool-aid true believers, the DSA leadership, NGO complex, educated liberal professionals, and self proclaimed identarian leaders. They'll just throw the cops at anyone who makes a ruckus about the continuing deterioration of the country and justify it by calling them racists or something. The left-wing of capital will continue to throw hundreds of millions at them to do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

at least twitter will be funny again when elon lets him back on

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Alpha 1 posted:

The democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022 👇👇

https://twitter.com/WHCOS/status/1448473693651341317

Jesus loving christ lmao

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Vim Fuego posted:

She hasn't, though. She's been in politics since JFK was alive. She's not really pro-choice, she's catholic. She stock trades better than Warren Buffet because she insider trades. She's worth hundreds of millions of dollars. She can never lose an election. She believes in nothing at all. The only thing she might fail on is passing her seat to her daughter, but that's because she held onto power until she was 100 and her daughter will be over 70 by the time she actually tries to make the swap.

She’s not Catholic. In what world has she governed in imitation of Christ and the Apostles?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Frosted Flake posted:

She’s not Catholic. In what world has she governed in imitation of Christ and the Apostles?

Judas was also an apostle.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Lib and let die posted:

Judas was also an apostle.
Judas was the fall guy, the one the other disciples blamed when they lost the election against Barrabas.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

judas was just trying to work within a rules-based order to keep jesus' purity politics from spoiling legitimate, pragmatic organizers attempts to reduce harm

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Love to be told everything is ok by the captain of a burning ship

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh oh sorry I mean the, the first mate of a burning ship, Joe Biden is actually in charge of course

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Breakfast All Day posted:

judas was just trying to work within a rules-based order to keep jesus' purity politics from spoiling legitimate, pragmatic organizers attempts to reduce harm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URWa0rbB1Kw

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

the white hand posted:

oh oh sorry I mean the, the first mate of a burning ship, Joe Biden is actually in charge of course

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Frosted Flake posted:

whoa i didn't know the pope posts here!!

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
For a second time, donal d trump will receive a critical boost from the fact that many americans are averse to war

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/nataliewsj/stat...ingawful.com%2F

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
reminder that Nance as house leader said "we shouldn't primary Democrat incumbents" and then went on to support a primary for Joe Kennedy against Ed Markey lmao

https://mobile.twitter.com/bostonglobe/status/1296485356502765568

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

ohrwurm posted:

brunch is legal now

barefoot still isn’t. there’s no difference between the parties imo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ex post facho posted:

reminder that Nance as house leader said "we shouldn't primary Democrat incumbents" and then went on to support a primary for Joe Kennedy against Ed Markey lmao

https://mobile.twitter.com/bostonglobe/status/1296485356502765568

it should've gotten pelosi's pac blacklisted for supporting someone against the incumbent as per dnc rules

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
rules for thee, but not for me

Jeni's ice cream for me

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
only marks believe in the sanctity of rules, law and procedure.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

pelosi is looking a bit skeletal these days

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

a primate posted:

botox resistance

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

they make fun of bernie for being old but half the fuckers in office are mummies

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

a primate posted:

She has the unique appearance of both a ghoul and a plastic doll

loving disturbing

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

unbelievable levels of craven stupidity

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1524187289949249536?s=20&t=Xuqu_JXzzu-Z3mmJsS9MYw
Is America bad? Yes.

But are the Democrats going to get destroyed? Also, yes.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

MLSM posted:

loving disturbing

Uncanancy Valley

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

MLSM posted:

loving disturbing

Pre-burial embalming?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
adding "baby starvation and infant mortality increase" to the list of accomplishments during democrat majority

https://twitter.com/vodkasnowflake/status/1524846207868227604

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/nancook/status/1524816919664156672?t=2baFiD2Guc0jGNyrR8dPaQ&s=19

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

honestly if the baby formula thing doesn't get resolved pretty quick and still nothing happens then this is the most cucked country in human history and it's not even close. I mean I think we already knew that but that will leave zero room for doubt

recently had a(nother) kid and while we're not affected by the formula shortage I can't think of anything that is more likely to get me thinking "okay who do I need to kill to get this sorted out, and where do I need to kill them" than an infant literally starving

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Yeah it has the potential to make everything else moot

Psaki said they were calling on retailers to put in place purchasing limits on formula to stop hoarding though so they've got it in hand

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i'm sure the invisible hand of the free market will sort everything out

Masculine Thrust
Apr 23, 2022
We watch as the invisible hand levitates baby formula out of the pantry and into the mouth of a Ukrainian guy with a Hitler mustache tattooed onto his upper lip

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the invisible hand of the free market was previously producing poison disguised as baby formula, and the current shortage is because the FDA shut that place down after several kids died

when this happened in china a while back the government executed two people and sentenced some company higher ups to life in prison because of it. wonder if they'll do anything at all here

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I’m personally against capital punishment except for supervillain tier crimes against humanity poo poo

loving with baby formula absolutely counts

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Democrats lost the moment they selected decrepit Joe

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

the bitcoin of weed posted:

the invisible hand of the free market was previously producing poison disguised as baby formula, and the current shortage is because the FDA shut that place down after several kids died

when this happened in china a while back the government executed two people and sentenced some company higher ups to life in prison because of it. wonder if they'll do anything at all here

The government hasn't seized the factory and started producing non poison formula because ________ ?

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

they lost when they railroaded bernie (who is also dead to me, but probably would have canceled my student loans, so that would make me like him again because im easily bought off)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

evilpicard posted:

The government hasn't seized the factory and started producing non poison formula because ________ ?

that would be communism!!!!!!

it's really funny how much of the current moment could be solved by the government just picking like 3 industries to publicly operate at cost but nobody is allowed to even consider this, because of ideology
we're not allowed to build anything we have to contract with a private firm to do the same work at 5x cost and take 3x as long and that's freedom baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

THS2 posted:

they lost when they railroaded bernie (who is also dead to me, but probably would have canceled my student loans, so that would make me like him again because im easily bought off)

being bought off by politicians is good, it means they give enough of a poo poo about you to actually buy your vote instead of just demanding it