Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

:hmmyes:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

that nelson face looks like a youtube clickbait thumbnail

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

beep-beep car is go posted:

poo poo, it’s Justin McElroy.

Lol he wishes

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/sentrofe/status/1524534638521331714?s=21&t=jmSErJSzRDvfCH1xW26n7g

For all you Swan Boy fans.

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

Dewgy posted:

this isn’t technically a simpsons meme but

https://twitter.com/JuiceSimpsons/status/1523551892432953345

JuiceOne, you are a loving hero

Sorry, this is late but thanks everyone, I feel bad bc I worked on that instead of finishing my Old Jewish Man as the suggestive bellhop video, which I was making instead of finishing updating my freelancing demo reel.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

super sweet best pal posted:

Nah, I just decided to do something different for 68 since that's the one he was reading in that terrible episode with its terrible meta non-ending.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I really hoped there was sound so I could hear Branson's dulcet tones, but I heard him in my head all the same.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

JuiceOne posted:

Sorry, this is late but thanks everyone, I feel bad bc I worked on that instead of finishing my Old Jewish Man as the suggestive bellhop video, which I was making instead of finishing updating my freelancing demo reel.

I mean, I'm always down for JuiceOne Simpsons stuff, but I fully welcome any ATHF twists you might have... but you probably should work on that reel and get paid.

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

my god

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Think of the money, man.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

It's a hard sell, you have to mix in funny pictures to tolerate the ptsunalmi

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Zereth posted:

Think of the money, man.

Money can be exchanged for goods and services.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

p_e_z_z
Feb 27, 2020

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/simpsoncrapmeme/status/1524765301862289411?s=20&t=eYK6uLFwE1zTX2Ik0Gqylw

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Happy 66th birthday Homer

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
nice

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Congregation, please be seated and open your prayer guides to the book of revelations, Psalm sixty nine

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

Congregation, please be seated and open your prayer guides to the book of revelations, Psalm sixty nine

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I can hear it

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That had been in my head for a week. At the gym on Monday I put it on and did a :corsair: and was telling a 14 year old how back in my day our songs were meaningful and about doing speed and crashing cars and dying and now he's listening to ministry and the butthole surfers

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

CommonShore posted:

That had been in my head for a week. At the gym on Monday I put it on and did a :corsair: and was telling a 14 year old how back in my day our songs were meaningful and about doing speed and crashing cars and dying and now he's listening to ministry and the butthole surfers

You did good.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Disappointed you didn't post song of soloman instead.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

nice

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

YHWH-drat, that text overflow visual always makes me laugh. It's an emergent result of Frinkiac's programming and we should take advantage of any joke angle possible. I tried to use it here, but it doesn't make sense unless you know Percy was using tons of pretty words to convey the same blunt point as his friend's "workmanlike" poem

"Uhhhhhh *I* met a traveler from an antique land, did *you*?"

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Analytic Engine posted:

YHWH-drat, that text overflow visual always makes me laugh. It's an emergent result of Frinkiac's programming and we should take advantage of any joke angle possible. I tried to use it here, but it doesn't make sense unless you know Percy was using tons of pretty words to convey the same blunt point as his friend's "workmanlike" poem

"Uhhhhhh *I* met a traveler from an antique land, did *you*?"

this made me laugh too. I'm going to put my mind into coming up with some poetry memes. I have a few ideas already.

e. nothing involving plums.

e.e. though nobody liked my titus oates meme.

by golly by jingo by gee.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The 69th psalm was terrible and not nice. I hope some God or Prophet was fired for that blunder

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

SpacePig posted:

Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
:hmmyes:

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

This was funnier in my head

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Ow! My forehead! I'm not supposed to get shilling in it!

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Is there a generic Frinkiac-type app or website? Where you upload a png/gif and enter lines.

Hmmm... actually sounds like image macro generators. Heard those SA bullies came up with them, so of course they'll never take off

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

What else can that tongue do all day long? :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED