Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

you should check out matt and shane's secret podcast

there's a recent 4 parter with louis ck that's p good

duno who these ppl are.

oh i also listen to blowback when it releases. but thats a different category really. more like an episodic book on tape rather than weekly podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

i listen to

chapo
trillbillies (southern chapo)
cum town
pendejo time (southern cum town)

that’s it y’all

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Blowback bonus episodes are cool because you'll get a guy who helped defeat apartheid South Africa calling in on a tin can and Noah Kulwin still making dumb jokes.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i listen to

chapo
trueanon
kill james bond
trashfuture
well there's your problem
5-4
the fplus
street fight
beep beep lettuce

and a few others which i keep on if they have a good episode (eg e1 and trillbillies)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

pogi posted:

i listen to

chapo
cum town

that’s it y’all

"ya'll" is cultural appropriation, please use "yx'll"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i used to listen to trillbillies but i dont get to anymore kuz less time and its lower tier than chapo, cum town, and trueanon for me. i also like tanya and she seems to be on the show less. the new guy i dont like as much. probably due to my racism + bigotry. either that or hes not funny. no way to know really.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

papa horny michael posted:

I'm Cartman Sandiego! You're never gonna find me, Tina Fey!

megan fox put on sixty pounds of pure, hard muscle

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

i used to listen to trillbillies but i dont get to anymore kuz less time and its lower tier than chapo, cum town, and trueanon for me. i also like tanya and she seems to be on the show less. the new guy i dont like as much. probably due to my racism + bigotry. either that or hes not funny. no way to know really.

Latest episode was good, they talk about the RICO case against Young Thug.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Feds trying to put down another young black leader. -_-

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
does anyone nkow where brace is on his adventure? im so curious to find out....

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

papa horny michael posted:

I'm Cartman Sandiego! You're never gonna find me, Tina Fey!

where n the word is carmen say the n word

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i think im going to start a podcast with my zoomer gf. im stupid and nasal like brace and shes smart like liz. easy money. then again brace did go blast ppl with an ak47 and liz is also my gf so its a hard decision to make really

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

where n the word is carmen say the n word

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

i listen to

cum town
chapo
trueanon
blowback

thats it
exactly same though I’ll put on pod about list. it’s basically just a more zoomerversion of cumtown if all 3 hosts were Adam.

used to do a lot more but I lost my 2x45min train commute and my now 15m car drive just isn’t worth the hassle to put something on

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

exactly same though I’ll put on pod about list. it’s basically just a more zoomerversion of cumtown if all 3 hosts were Adam.

used to do a lot more but I lost my 2x45min train commute and my now 15m car drive just isn’t worth the hassle to put something on

yaa. i never tried pod about list but maybe one day

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

tokin opposition posted:

"ya'll" is cultural appropriation, please use "yx'll"

im from memphis i have nothing else please let me have this

trillbillies is lower tier than chapo, but they’re dumb in ways that im very familiar and comfortable with. what’s been going on with tanya? she dealing with the repub groomer poo poo?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Smythe posted:

duno who these ppl are.

listen to cum town #159 "matt and shane" to learn more

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Xaris posted:

:whitewater:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

pogi posted:

im from memphis i have nothing else please let me have this

trillbillies is lower tier than chapo, but they’re dumb in ways that im very familiar and comfortable with. what’s been going on with tanya? she dealing with the repub groomer poo poo?

(It's a joke do whatever)

She's currently holed up from insane freaks trying to kill her for doing sex ed, there was a post about it itt I think

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Smythe posted:

i think im going to start a podcast with my zoomer gf. im stupid and nasal like brace and shes smart like liz. easy money. then again brace did go blast ppl with an ak47 and liz is also my gf so its a hard decision to make really

I'm doing a podcast with your gf right now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

listen to cum town #159 "matt and shane" to learn more

absoliutely going to do this immediately. *pressing transmit button on desk intercom* Cassandra, cancel my appointments this afternoon. I've got very important business to attend to. Oh, and while i've got you on the line, come in and dust the office but in a sexy and seductive way. THANK YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

I'm doing a podcast with your gf right now

p utting
o range
d ucks,
c assandra
a ss
s weet
t art

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
some ppl are so good at that format. not me

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

the sarah z vids make me think that there’s some potential for zoomer aged kids interacting with ancient internet stuff.

an 18 y/o kid i took a physics class with told me he loved playing trouble in terrorist town when he was 7 or so and i crumbled into dust instantly

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Smythe posted:

Angel's Outhouse

recorded from a men's restroom at Dodger Stadium

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

it’s not as good as the others for sure but decent supplement to cumtown. pro: main host isn’t a miserable self-loathing success-hating loner who wants it all to flame out so they can travel back to 1999 to work at circuit city. con: they’re all adam instead

very zoomer rear end at times tho, if u feel old now you’ll feel even older. at least we can all identify with nick on a deeply spiritual and lived experience level

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

listening to radio war nerd makes me feel young, if you want to chase that

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

honestly i have also been listening to age of napoleon and it’s pretty good. used to listen to revolutions but stopped - is it still good?

any good left leaning podcast about books also?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Xaris posted:

it’s not as good as the others for sure but decent supplement to cumtown. pro: main host isn’t a miserable self-loathing success-hating loner who wants it all to flame out so they can travel back to 1999 to work at circuit city. con: they’re all adam instead

very zoomer rear end at times tho, if u feel old now you’ll feel even older. at least we can all identify with nick on a deeply spiritual and lived experience level

i'm like 3-5 years older than the podaboutlist boys and man is that a real cultural gap sometimes

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Revolutions was pretty good up until Tsar Nicholas resigned and the cold war brainworms really took over. That's about where I left off just because I didn't want to keep with the whole civil war weekly and idk if I'm gonna finish

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

that... that is not a pro

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

listening to radio war nerd makes me feel young, if you want to chase that

I like when Mark and Gary talk about looney tunes stuff. I too grew up watching bugs and daffy.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Dasar posted:

This is probably my favorite Well There's Your Problem episode and it is pretty short: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Qop_64qqk&t=5140s

RBG death is a good one. thank you for this trip down memory lane

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

pogi posted:

i listen to

chapo
cum town

that’s it y’all

real ask: give me a high quantity representative pendejo time to listen to. I saw them guesting live with chapo and I liked them, I listened to a random episode of them and didn’t really like it but I’d love to be given a banger to show what I’m missing

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i liked when they had pr0spector on but its just not that exciting otherwise imo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

some plague rats posted:

that... that is not a pro
I was also going to make it a con too because hell, i want to travel back in time to 1999 working at Frys too.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cael posted:

real ask: give me a high quantity representative pendejo time to listen to. I saw them guesting live with chapo and I liked them, I listened to a random episode of them and didn’t really like it but I’d love to be given a banger to show what I’m missing

i'm pretty sure this is a story of them getting hosed up on a camping trip. i liked it

https://podbay.fm/p/pendejo-time/e/1649350800

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i say swears online posted:

i'm pretty sure this is a story of them getting hosed up on a camping trip. i liked it

https://podbay.fm/p/pendejo-time/e/1649350800

sailing the high seas of the Pod Bay. Avast ye matey!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

Like I said in your palacial estate, gimme a call and we'll explain posts to your zoomer gf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I think the pal guys are funny (see the cumtown ep with caleb), but for some reason I don't find the pod funny