Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like it now that there's a no build mode so you can actually experience the shooting and map design instead of getting pwned by people with auto hotkey scripts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Do you think the new My Little Pony game will come to game pass? The only other thing from the same publisher that came to game pass is the Paw Patrol superhero game.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

drat phil lemme get xbox dev drip

or at least that 10G & usb-c ports

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Cross saving is a great idea, until it erases your progress in a game.

Was playing Dicey Dungeons on the PC for a while, loaded it up on Xbox and the save didn't sync so it started a new game. Only it did save that new game to the cloud, saving over what I had done on the PC.

Thankfully I had enough fun with the game that I was happy to play through it again.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

It already runs 4K native. You'd be paying for 60fps in a game with lovely slow animations and maybe enhanced lighting and textures.

Yep that’s the point OP

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster
I was kind of down on Max Payne 3 because of the forced cutscenes, but thinking about it the soundtrack makes them bearable. Sick rear end game.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Lammasu posted:

Do you think the new My Little Pony game will come to game pass? The only other thing from the same publisher that came to game pass is the Paw Patrol superhero game.

And Ben 10 Power Trip.

I don't know, but the two initial Outright games are both fairly old, but not the oldest.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Tsietisin posted:

Was playing Dicey Dungeons on the PC for a while, loaded it up on Xbox and the save didn't sync so it started a new game. Only it did save that new game to the cloud, saving over what I had done on the PC.

Thankfully I had enough fun with the game that I was happy to play through it again.

I have hit a wall in that game I just cannot break. Love the game, but a lot of my dice just can't get past certain doors. My poor loser dice.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Good gamepass controller for iOS

This is a pretty good deal imo

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115106987379

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Do you think Croteam dreams in 20fps?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Tsietisin posted:

This happened to me only once: with 100’s of hours in Forza Horizon 4. Just gone :negative:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
xbox is junk at this point until more games come out. Im over it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nom epique posted:

Mods?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
xbox is running their own e3 on june 12th and all doubters will be instantly destroyed by the light

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost

elf help book posted:

xbox is running their own e3 on june 12th and all doubters will be instantly destroyed by the light

Are we taking bets on what car they roll up on the stage?

Nothing will ever top the LEGO car

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Is there like, any known big gamepass titles coming within the year? I'm not being facetious I can't think of a single one that hasn't been pushed back until almost a year from now. I guess STALKER 2 is technically still coming in December, but lets be real that poo poo ain't coming out in 2022. They've even pulled it out of the coming soon page entirely at this point.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

veni veni veni posted:

Is there like, any known big gamepass titles coming within the year? I'm not being facetious I can't think of a single one that hasn't been pushed back until almost a year from now. I guess STALKER 2 is technically still coming in December, but lets be real that poo poo ain't coming out in 2022. They've even pulled it out of the coming soon page entirely at this point.

Pac-Man Museum+ - May 27

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

veni veni veni posted:

No. Xbox is basically PS5 at this point.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

nom epique posted:

Whatcha gonna do, play ps5 games?? Lol

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Just skimming though all this crap on gamepass.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Any game package is gonna have filler. I went through that poo poo yesterday and there are plenty of good games.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m still having fun with my Xbox sorry to those with bad taste that were looking forward to a Bethesda game

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
trying to p[lay my friend pedro blood banana or whatever on cloud and cloud basically doesn't work at this point. This is ps5 levels of fail

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Keep posting brother. Everyone loves it.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Well it started working and im having a little fun with it at least

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Consoles are more than just exclusives, there are games coming out all the time. Just click on the 'new games' or 'upcoming games' section of the store OP.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

nom epique posted:

Play Citizen Sleeper. It's good.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

elf help book posted:

Pac-Man Museum+ - May 27

Legit can't wait to build my own Pac Man arcade.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

1glitch0 posted:

Legit can't wait to build my own Pac Man arcade.

I wonder if you can set up drug dealers in the arcade.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

adhuin posted:

Play Citizen Sleeper. It's good.

lol this legit look like the most boring thing in the world

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it’s called citizen sleeper for a reason

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
https://www.twitch.tv/epic_core_count

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

playing epic banana game i guess

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

never clicking that OP

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Does this thread have a discord? I want to play Evil Dead without pubbies

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Quantum of Phallus posted:

never clicking that OP

PM me your game tag OP

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Is that vampire BR supposed to come to Xbox? It looks ok but the UI is some of the worst I’ve ever seen

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

elf help book posted:

Pac-Man Museum+ - May 27

The return of Pac Man Battle Royale....

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Blue Raider posted:

Is that vampire BR supposed to come to Xbox? It looks ok but the UI is some of the worst I’ve ever seen

No announcement for an Xbox release, just PS5/PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
theres no games coming out for xbox. Thats why you should contribute to the stream to restore dignity to the xbox series x

https://twitch.tv/epic_core_count

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)