Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Piss is stored in the Limbaugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyB7RaOTw6E

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
You know who isn’t alive to give his opinion on the current erosion of women’s rights because he died choking on pieces of necrotic lung tissue and blood-flecked sputum?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

is it me

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

That's solid point, Grand Inquisitor.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Even this thread, as much as it normally brings me joy when it pops up, is not enough to cheer me up today.

Well, maybe a little.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Take some small comfort in the fact that Rush didn’t get to see women lose even more rights, something he so very much loved to see.

:(

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Not happy about today's news. Am still happy that Rush is worm food but even the worms are spitting out his necrotic flesh.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
This thread serves as a reminder that, if I try hard and believe in myself, I can experience the feeling of being queer and alive while bigoted fuckwads are dead and in the ground forever.

It’s real good. Could be better.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

So who is sitting in for Butt Sexton on the Rush Limbaugh wannabe lackey show today? Figured I would ask here because I already shut it off.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
It's a beautiful spring day. The sun is out, birds are chirping, and I will enjoy some good dinner and drinks.

Rush can't experience any of this, because he's dead.

Lol

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
It's a dreary day here. Still so much brighter with that sack of poo poo underground.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
If they'd given him an enema, they could've buried him in a matchbox.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
lollin that Rush Limbaugh did too many drugs and brought himself too close to a heart attack on the air day after day for decades and died just before he could see the full fruits of his efforts as America seems poised to go full open proud fash

lmao he's dead! lung cancer! from windbag syndrome!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ok glad he’s dead and frankly however much piss his putrid corpse is currently festering in isn’t enough.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
in 3 days rush will have been sober 15 months

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

ded posted:

in 3 days rush will have been sober 15 months

Recycle enough beer onto his grave and he'll be pickled forever

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Was pointed out that his grave looks like an altar. What kind of operation would be needed for several drones to drop payloads on top of it?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I am very glad Rush Limbaugh is still dead.

agreed

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I am pleasantly surprised that this thread is still going, also that Rush Limbaugh is still dead.

Poke Chop
Apr 27, 2008
I saw this thread and remembered rush was dead and smiled. Thank you thread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Confusedslight posted:

I am pleasantly surprised that this thread is still going, also that Rush Limbaugh is still dead.

:yeah:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Thought he was still alive again, but yeah, nah was a false alarm. Turns out it I miss heard and it was lush Rimbaugh 17th century poet and occultist who just returned from the dead. So all good.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

The worst thing was the hypocrisy.

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
lol

He dead

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
It's the stupid people I care about. Imagine listening to this person ecveryday espouting horrendous nonsense he doesn't bel;ive , because he fell into loving the money.

Limbaugh's devastation onto moronic Americans will seep into generations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

hes been clean 15 months man don't try to drag him down!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just thinking about what Rush Limbaugh would have to say about this latest school shooting ,which is nothing, because he's dead

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I'm doing the Limbaugh Dance on his grave.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Rush=still dead

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
ah yes. Yes, that's right. He's dead. He's DEAD! Oh man what a great day, again.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

In work today someone had done a Limbaugh in the gents cubicle stall so it was out of commission (poo poo so big it plugs the toilet in its entirety and won't go around the u-bend because it's rock solid from drug abuse)

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Drone_Fragger posted:

In work today someone had done a Limbaugh in the gents cubicle stall so it was out of commission (poo poo so big it plugs the toilet in its entirety and won't go around the u-bend because it's rock solid from drug abuse)

They call that a Limbogger Cheese Log

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Drone_Fragger posted:

The Dastardly Drug Doodoodler. AKA Rush Limbaugh, who is dead and less alive than the excrement that came from my rear end this very morning.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He was worthless as a human being until worms digested his bloated corpse into something of value to the world: poo poo.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
every time I see this thread on the top page it's a delightful reminder the piece of poo poo is dead

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
It is Wednesday, June First, 2022, my dudes!

And Rush Limbaugh's fat loving corpse is still being broken down by worms and fungus. Give 'im hell, boys!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I just took a big dook and I hope some of it seeps into Rush's grave

I have no idea how it will but I hope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Saw this thread made a comeback and was concerned Rush wasn't actually dead. Glad to hear he still is.