Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mind_Taker posted:

on a similar note: bill nelson literally not campaigning at all in florida and losing to rick scott by like 10k votes

because dems in Miami designed a ballot that made it look like the senate election was just a sample so tens of thousands just didn't vote on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
If Trump gets unbanned from Twitter do you guys think Laura Loomer will get unbanned too

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nailed it with those drawings

Masculine Thrust
Apr 23, 2022

evobatman posted:

When Mueller and Comeys FBI repeatedly sent undercover agents into mosques saying "I want to sell a bomb" and "I want to buy a bomb", who then bothered a teenager into getting them together, and then the attorney general holding a press conference saying that the FBI uncovered a terrorist plot against America.

When people in the mosques called the FBI saying they were worried about these people wanting to buy and sell bombs, they were told not to worry about it.

I prefer Mulder and Scully's FBI

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Donald Trump completing his entire term despite being impeached twice

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

WHY BONER NOW posted:

If Trump gets unbanned from Twitter do you guys think Laura Loomer will get unbanned too

she probably will be unbanned but it would be way funnier if she wasn't

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

Donald Trump completing his entire term despite being impeached twice

just remembered Pelosi re: Bush

“impeachment is off the table”

:newlol:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even if loomer gets unbanned from any social media service she'll just get banned again in short order.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Mencius Moldbug

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
embed ducklo!!!!! LOL

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

embed ducklo!!!!! LOL

To this day I neither know nor care to find out who or what Ducklo is

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

To this day I neither know nor care to find out who or what Ducklo is

he's the guy who gets embedded

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he's the guy who gets embedded

Sounds uncomfortable

Achernar
Sep 2, 2011

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

embed ducklo!!!!! LOL

Every time I hear that, I hear it in the same voice as the lizard alien from The Last Starfighter. Use Death Blossom! Em-Bed Ducklo!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ducklo had previously been embedded in the admin until he called a reporter and threatened her and resigned in disgrace in Feb 2021

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

MikeCrotch posted:

Mencius Moldbug

The Dark Enlightenment gobshites making fake magic cards of each other, but not even bothering to use original art

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

War and Pieces posted:

Bill Clinton as the first black president
does that mean that signing the crime bill was the largest act of black-on-black violence of the 1990s?

ikanreed posted:

I'll never forget how I felt when I realized I debased myself to vote for Hillary for nothing.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The edstone

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooping

wikipedia posted:

Cooping was a form of electoral fraud in the United States cited in relation to the death of Edgar Allan Poe in October 1849,[1][2] by which citizens were kidnapped off the street and forced to vote, often several times over, for an election candidate.[3] According to several of Poe's biographers, so-called 'cooping gangs' or 'election gangs' working for a political candidate would hold random victims in a room (the "coop") and ply them with alcohol to get them to comply or face beatings. Often their clothing would be changed to fool voting officials and vote multiple times, or they would be given disguises such as wigs, fake beards, or mustaches.[citation needed]

Other 19th-century accounts do not relate to voter fraud but instead, describe press gangs that used cooping to pressure recruits for the Union Army during the American Civil War. One claim of cooping enlistees was made in a letter from Brigadier General Edward Winslow Hincks read by the Clerk of the House of Representatives in 1865. The general, who was in charge of the enlistment in New York, blamed the poor quality of enlisted men on cooping, whereby the men were "cooped up", plied with a drink to the point of stupefaction, and tricked into enlisting.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Do you ever think of funny things to add to the thread and then forget them before you post? It's maddening

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

Do you ever think of funny things to add to the thread and then forget them before you post? It's maddening

I have never had a funny thought

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's weird but it happens to me all the time with every post. In every thread.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

The Herman Cain Show aired one episode on Newsmax before Cain died of Covid-19

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I was Cat People'd by a Buzzfeed executive, but y'all ain't ready for that conversation

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

evobatman posted:

I was Cat People'd by a Buzzfeed executive, but y'all ain't ready for that conversation

You...put out a fire with gasoline?

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Milo and POTUS posted:

My prediction is more I'll be in an important meeting and be poleaxed by a thought like "JEREMY CORBYN SLAPPING EMILY THORNBERRY IN THE TIT" and having to keep a straight face

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

MikeCrotch posted:

My prediction is more I'll be in an important meeting and be poleaxed by a thought like "JEREMY CORBYN SLAPPING EMILY THORNBERRY IN THE TIT" and having to keep a straight face

GORDON RAMSEY SEX DWARF FOUND DEAD IN BADGER DEN

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
https://twitter.com/jamesefoster/status/1153038760239673344?s=21&t=ZEV8J4dMp2tYi_L0tb1sEw

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Donald trump wasn't lying about the vaccine being right around the corner but even his defenders couldn't believe him

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Milo and POTUS posted:

Donald trump wasn't lying about the vaccine being right around the corner but even his defenders couldn't believe him

Kamala said she wouldn't take a vaccine that came out under trump

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

paul_soccer12 posted:

so that's why she got covid, huh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

paul_soccer12 posted:

She got showed; a lot of people wouldn't take a vaccine that came out under biden! Ha ha ha

An entire nation with oppositional defiant disorder

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Havana syndrome now has more funding then COVID

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

ikanreed posted:

literally the real plannedemic

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Hilary breaking a toe and wearing a foot cast a week or two before the first Qanon post

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Kitfox88 posted:

so that's why she got covid, huh

well it sure wasn’t the stupid rear end in a top hat producer of the view or whatever that stopped her from going on stage when the hosts were confirmed as positive

he belongs on the same cattle car as superman shirt stopper, moonwalk stopper, and drunk Hillary concession stopper. traitors all, just completely loving with our history in the worst possible way

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

ikanreed posted:

usually I can eat this thread for breakfast but holy poo poo this one broke me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

ikanreed posted: