Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Bring your personal arguments to PMs

Sent you a pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Sending everyone itt a pm with my personal grievances

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

About time we cleared the air a bit, tbh

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Brawnfire posted:

About time we cleared the air a bit, tbh

personally, I ship mind the walrus and Arsenic Lupin, and I'm tired of limiting fics to PMs

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

mind the walrus posted:

Eat all of my balls you insecure wankjob.
Sounds gay

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

mind the walrus posted:

Eat all of my balls you insecure wankjob.

totes stealing this for the next e argument I get in

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
But can you eat balls as well as Mr. T?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Lmao wtf is going on

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

But can you eat balls as well as Mr. T?

We don't know that he's good at it, just that he loves to do it.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

D34THROW posted:

totes stealing this for the next e argument I get in
"Eat my entire rear end" just doesn't hit all that hard anymore.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There’s “I WANT ALL OF UR BALLS TO DIE >: (“ similarly from the dawn of the meme age

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

my gay experiences

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
https://twitter.com/TellYourSonThis/status/1525596014031343626?s=20&t=mqYWJjiTEg2yOiAz3JvE9w

Here's a few screenshots, but drat the whole thread is pretty out there. Just a giant rant about how much this dude (logically) hates women, but that it might be worth it to marry one if you really want kids.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm not telling my son any of that

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Heath posted:

If I can get the whole screed out it'd be a pretty good answer to "Why did mom leave you?" tbh

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Coolness Averted posted:

https://twitter.com/TellYourSonThis/status/1525596014031343626?s=20&t=mqYWJjiTEg2yOiAz3JvE9w

Here's a few screenshots, but drat the whole thread is pretty out there. Just a giant rant about how much this dude (logically) hates women, but that it might be worth it to marry one if you really want kids.

Haomiao Jia and Erica I Lubetkin, "Life expectancy and active life expectancy by marital status among older U.S. adults: Results from the U.S. Medicare Health Outcome Survey (HOS)." SSM Popul Health. 2020 Aug 15;12:100642. doi: 10.1016/j.ssmph.2020.100642. eCollection 2020 Dec. posted:

Results: Between 65 and 85 years, married men and women had a longer TLE [Total Life Expectancy] and ALE [Average Life Expectancy] than unmarried men and women. For example, at 65 years, TLE for married men was 18.6 years, 2.2 years longer than unmarried men, and ALE for married men was 12.3 years, 2.4 years longer than unmarried men. Similarly, at 65 years, TLE for married women was 21.1 years, 1.5 years longer than unmarried women, and ALE for married women was 13.0 years, 2.0 years longer than unmarried women. Such marriage protection effects decreased with age. In subgroups of unmarried persons, never married persons had the shortest TLE and ALE among men, and never married, divorced, and widowed persons had a similar, and shorter, TLE and ALE among women. The difference in TLE between married and unmarried persons was smaller after adjusting for baseline activity limitation status.

I dunno, having someone take care of you and contribute to your longevity seems like a pretty good deal

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Pththya-lyi posted:

I dunno, having someone take care of you and contribute to your longevity seems like a pretty good deal
"You won't get the satisfaction of outliving me" could also be a contributing factor tbh

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
If you dont enjoy being around your [girlfriend/friends] because you dont get along and dont have anything in common with them look for a more compatible [girlfriend/friend group].

Not all [women/gays] are only interested in your [money/coolness], love [complaining/burlesque] and hate [sex/grilling/metal]. In fact many of them probably love [sex/grilling/metal] more than you do.

If you stop painting yourself the victim and look at [women/gays] as humans with diverse interests, aspirations, hobbies and worldviews you can probably find some that get along with you really well, no matter how annoying you are.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Regarde Aduck posted:

no one thinks euros are 'enlightened' other than the racist euros themselves

There are two continents that really, really love enlightened europeans who disagree with you.

And also my best friend who loves to go "and let me tell you idiots how things are done in Germany" but that's mainly a her thing not a euro thing. Frikkin Sachsen-Anhalters.

Brawnfire posted:

Home and Garden Television.

It's a joke about the home design and decor channel being aggressively hetero.

I'll grant you most of the actual home buyers. The most boring hetero white people one can imagine. But have you seen the Property Brothers? That's queer dude eye candy right there.

Heath posted:

same

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

God, what a hellish nightmare it must be existing with that worldview.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

In my experience dudes with those views cannot hide them and don’t try, and are pretty well hated wherever they go, so yeah it sounds incredibly and intentionally miserable.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/assboss80085/status/1525925478342721548?s=21&t=x1-bLFMnL1vTSPb8XYXwoQ

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

How do i delete someone else’s tweet

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Another winner from Agent Poso

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Ah yes, Germany, that country super famous for never having anything racist happen there.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

Also FYI the artist, who I do follow and am a big fan of so grain of salt, has apologized and donated to LGBT folks in Ukraine. She got pretty heavily raked over the coals and the only defensive thing she said was that she regrets the wording and that it was more about her own social anxiety about people. All allies are learning and I personally didn’t get bothered by the thread cause it is funny that her comic has a big queer following while it’s mostly about a straight pairing. She expressed herself poorly but as a person with anxiety, I can see why she was worried about people being uninterested in her interests and wondering if she should branch out. It was probably more suited to have that convo with irl friends but hopefully it’s a live and learn thing.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

God, what a hellish nightmare it must be existing with that worldview.

I’m guessing it could all be alleviated by coming out of a closet or two

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Sometimes people with awful opinions are just awful people.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
https://twitter.com/UniversalPics/status/1525570474771628032?s=20&t=FJScgH9NY7h8XtwyVfjXUw

Too bad the editor ruined it

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

*yanks the camera back so fast that it nearly removes the actors from the shot*

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
they have to do that to hide how bad the fight choreography is though

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

they have to do that to hide how bad the fight choreography is though

Perhaps if Li and Yeoh were better at their jobs the editor wouldn’t have to do that

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Yeoh was pretty great in Everything Everywhere All at Once so yeah I'm gonna lay it on the direction

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Fighting convincingly is a very different skill than acting in general.
That's why martial arts movies always star actual martial artists.

e: ok they're both really experienced in this? it takes another level of awful directing to get that kind of performance then

RPATDO_LAMD has a new favorite as of 04:39 on May 16, 2022

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Yeah this is absolutely on the director and editor wow is that awful

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

oldpainless posted:

Perhaps if Li and Yeoh were better at their jobs the editor wouldn’t have to do that

I hope this is irony? Michelle Yeoh made her name in Hong Kong action movies.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Michelle Yeoh kicking dudes in the face is an automatic 10/10 right there even if the choreography is crap.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Fighting convincingly is a very different skill than acting in general.
That's why martial arts movies always star actual martial artists.

e: ok they're both really experienced in this? it takes another level of awful directing to get that kind of performance then

It’s the third Mummy movie and it’s not directed by Sommers and minus Rachel Weiz

It really sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
As a token straight dude among friend groups who are entirely somewhere on the queer spectrum, trust me, they don't care. Unless you're into some really hosed up poo poo.

Unless you're surrounded by old school tumblr style opportunistic piranhas I guess, but those aren't friends.