Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Did Bill make all of his important life decisions at a Foghat concert, or was it Molly Hatchet?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

star arts tars rats

Poke Chop
Apr 27, 2008
Boggle is the one thing that Peggy is as good at as she thinks she is. I concede before the match starts, to avoid embarrassment

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i think i could win about 1 in 5 to 1 in 4 games

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
dang.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Poke Chop posted:

Boggle is the one thing that Peggy is as good at as she thinks she is. I concede before the match starts, to avoid embarrassment

I'd be worried about breaking my last BENCIL

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Depends, can I use my own timer? With my own timer sand?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Peggy is extremely good at boggle. I wouldn't even try to convince myself I could win against her.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Now, the boggle playing chicken on the other hand...

The Bible
May 8, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Peggy is extremely good at boggle. I wouldn't even try to convince myself I could win against her.

LOSER! YOU'RE A LOSER!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Hello... Patches! AW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Did Bill make all of his important life decisions at a Foghat concert, or was it Molly Hatchet?

Bill isn't cool enough to like Foghat but I don't know the real answer.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Cosmik Slop posted:

Hello... Patches! AW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

When i do jokey obnoxious laugh i do it like that lady

Poke Chop
Apr 27, 2008
Now Peggy. What if, instead of Boggle, we enter you into that big Scrabble tournament in Houston? You still get to win a trophy, but there is also a cash prize.

We can put your new scrabble trophy in the rumpus room and we can use the money to put new subflooring in the rumpus room. Whatd'ya say, Peg? How would you like to take those championship Boggle skills and play a real game for once?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Poke Chop posted:

Now Peggy. What if, instead of Boggle, we enter you into that big Scrabble tournament in Houston? You still get to win a trophy, but there is also a cash prize.

We can put your new scrabble trophy in the rumpus room and we can use the money to put new subflooring in the rumpus room. Whatd'ya say, Peg? How would you like to take those championship Boggle skills and play a real game for once?

Is this something that Hank said? Because I read it in his voice.

Rumpus room.

Poke Chop
Apr 27, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Is this something that Hank said? Because I read it in his voice.

Rumpus room.

Its not, but i could hear his voice in my head and had to write it down

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I somehow don't think Hank has this untold love for scrabble. No, Hank would first have to see an ad, but that someone he respected was in the ad endorsing it, possibly taking part. "now ol'Buck just did that video as part of his probation Hank, but if you want your wife to take part welllllll It'd be mighty fine if she was the one to eliminate me, got a show to see at 6!" But the tournament starts at Five, thirty Sir! Maybe a mumbled well I don't really like the girl up first that much anyway.

I mean Buck would likely not be the person but it's harder to write made up dialog for an unnamed guest star. Which is what the setup would be, it's be some retirement football player from Texas.

Poke Chop
Apr 27, 2008
I don't think Hank has an untold love for scrabble, but Peggy would definitely have an irrational hatred of it.

'No, Hank. It is a completly different skillset.'

Also, did Peggy win any money at Boggle, or just the trophy? I would think winning a regional board game contest should pay for a room reno or a new deck.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Poke Chop posted:

I don't think Hank has an untold love for scrabble, but Peggy would definitely have an irrational hatred of it.

Also, did Peggy win any money at Boggle, or just the trophy? I would think winning a regional board game contest should pay for a room reno or a new deck.

No.

The thing that Peggy is extremely good at pays zero dividends, other than the trophy. While I don't know this for a fact, I still already know this.

We all do.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

She was a pretty good drug mule tbf

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

She was great at surviving a skydive without a parachute. That's Wikipedia worthy!

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Poke Chop posted:

I won a regional board game contest once. My prize, a copy of the game. Beats a trophy for sure.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Well we all wanna know what the game was

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Well we all wanna know what the game was

I bet it was Talisman

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

It was Splendor. I actually won that tournament two years in a row. Both times I actually won the game, a set of fancy promo playing pieces for the game, and a playing mat. I gave away the extras to a friend the first time and gave away the spare copy of the game the second.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Cracked up thinking about this scene today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUrja2rLzpI

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hank what’d you do to your wife?
I didn’t teach you THAT!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
One of the few things you can say on cotton's behalf

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
One of my favorite Cotton Hill related fakeouts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO2AsuiHTYM

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Holy crap. A food tray! Beavis, this is not yo bidniss.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

that clip is gold lmao

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

One of the few things you can say on cotton's behalf

You can hand it to him for two very specific things; he knows his Asian countries and people, and he doesn't support physical spousal abuse.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You can hand it to him for two very specific things; he knows his Asian countries and people, and he doesn't support physical spousal abuse.

He does like to slap women on the rear end though.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

MightyJoe36 posted:

He does like to slap women on the rear end though.

Hank's mom was probably into that and he thinks all women are. I might be giving Cotton too much benefit. He's a complicated man.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Cotton loves his grandson for exactly who he is :)

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Cotton loves his grandson for exactly who he is :)

Except for that time Cotton ceased being Bobby's ging-ging, who was no longer Cotton's bing -bing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Wanna listen to some music, Ging ging?

Alright :)

Wanna watch me dance, ging ging?

Alright :)