Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm not the one illegally merging in the middle of a tunnel

terminal car brain, so sad

you made it sound like it was a normal lane change situation at the end of a tunnel going from a dotted white line to a solid white and they were changing there. what you posted isn't that at all, it's a hosed up double line tunnel and it's obvious nobody in this thread thinks you should be changing lanes in that tunnel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Sherbert Hoover posted:

shut up about cars, and bikes, and "trpurmp"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6odnGo9s8mU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
the last year or two I've noticed more people just blowing by traffic in the turn lanes.
Thanks BRANDON

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
working from home owns

clock out at 5:00, rear end on the couch at 5:01 hanging out with my cat friend

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

laws are bullshit though you gotta admit that. it should depend on how busy it is

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Norton posted:

it makes me so sad that people actually eat gas station food

stay away from pennsylvania friend

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

you made it sound like it was a normal lane change situation at the end of a tunnel going from a dotted white line to a solid white and they were changing there. what you posted isn't that at all, it's a hosed up double line tunnel and it's obvious nobody in this thread thinks you should be changing lanes in that tunnel.

Every tunnel I've ever driven through in my life is a double line tunnel. Every single one

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/KnowNothingTV/status/1526454217858236416

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the internal combustion engine was a more important invention than the transistor

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

wow check it out elon musk found an excuse not to deliver on something he said he would do, imagine that

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1526465624326782976

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Ban cars so we never have to talk about them again

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Kar Kommuter Kulture (KKK)

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

I’m not watching two minutes of joe rogan

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Plinkey posted:

the internal combustion engine was a more important invention than the transistor

spoken like someone who's never had a trans sister

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Norton posted:

If you're working outside you don't have a lot of options if you got too hungry and ate your lunch early or didn't bring one or whatever. All the lovely food comes from the same truck anyway so it's not like mcdonalds is better than 711, plus the gas station sandwiches are a lot cheaper and you get them quicker

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/2wHUqwC.mp4

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

Ban cars so we never have to talk about them again

what do you think all the "car guys" would transition to? firearms? crossfit? anime?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Norton posted:

good gas stations have good food hope this helps

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

kind of amazing that elon musk ever got any women pregnant, since that must have required him to actually finish something a few times

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

the last year or two I've noticed more people just blowing by traffic in the turn lanes.
Thanks BRANDON

Yeah all the cops died of covid so there aren't as many traffic pigs. It's game on, baby! You can go a hundred all over the god drat place

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Norton posted:

what do you think all the "car guys" would transition to? firearms? crossfit? anime?

gunpla golden age

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Got into an argument with a chud on twitter and we found some common ground.

Wow you don't see that very often. A soldier admitting a war is not good.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

CODChimera posted:

laws are bullshit though you gotta admit that. it should depend on how busy it is

I don't know if it's gotten across the ocean yet, but I did enjoy while driving in parts of Europe that all the speed limit signs are electronic so they can adjust the speed limit based on conditions like the weather or time of day.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hatebag posted:

If you're working outside you don't have a lot of options if you got too hungry and ate your lunch early or didn't bring one or whatever. All the lovely food comes from the same truck anyway so it's not like mcdonalds is better than 711, plus the gas station sandwiches are a lot cheaper and you get them quicker

Cheeseburger rollers. I know they're garbage, but I loving love them, I don't know why.

Also spicy chicken taquitos, love them

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

wow check it out elon musk found an excuse not to deliver on something he said he would do, imagine that

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1526465624326782976

hes really good at manipulating the market for personal profit

Apr 7, 2003

The signage in this case is super clear, people just think they're getting one over on everyone else and get some bonus crashing and rollovers done in the process.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

turkey hill makes a good chicken salad sub to

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I would much rather have a gas station sandwich that comes in a hygienic wrapper than whatever sludge you get from a fast food place where someone has handled your food with poo poo on their hands

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Kwik Trip is a solid choice for dece food on a road trip.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/FenitN/status/1526540617286881285

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

dew worm posted:

I’m not watching two minutes of joe rogan

it wasnt worth it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Most of my body is probably peanut-based

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/sports_badger/status/1526549516597530628

now this is a solid business plan

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

as always, the real money is in shovels

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CODChimera posted:

it wasnt worth it

No it was not. I get angry when I watch that much video and the punchline sucks

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

skaboomizzy posted:

we're not meant to live under constant stress and dread for years at a time like this

lol

We were meant to live under constant stress and dread, and we are supposed to be bowing, scraping and kowtowing to people like donald trump. We are their servants and they are the nobility. That is the natural order of things.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

sometimes capitalism gets one right

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

can i offer you a nice egg in this trying time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003