Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Finally, jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Inevitable

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

aejix posted:

Hell yeah OT baby

e: I thought it was 1-1 already for some reason and this was a jinx

I'm down with OT

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Ah, sweet release.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Come onnnnnn

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Big shout out to the ESPN commentator who was literally mid-sentence after using the word "shutout" when that goal went in

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

OOF

Don’t turtle

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Pretty impressive that Shesterkin was even able to stop the first shot.

CobwebMustardseed
Apr 8, 2011

And some said he would just be a shell of his former self upon his return.
Heck yeah, free hockey!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Kid line rules, play them more please

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Power outage as period clock hits 0 where I'm at, lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I'll fire up the helicopter

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
These cowboy hats on the Sportsnet panel sure are something

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Kakko/Necas

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

good luck oilers fans and absolutely also go gently caress yourselves

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Why, lol

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Laf/Jarvis

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Fox,
/ Svechnikov

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Amazing what happens when Carolina decided to show up, right? This game ends in regulation if they played all 60.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Nino/laf

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Mika/Jarvis

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

That Kappo dude has to be feeling sick about missing a literal empty net from 5 feet away. I bet he scores in OT to restore the hockey balance.

Also, if I was part of that "kid" line, I would insist that he no longer refer to himself as part of the kid line. It would henceforth be known as "the kid line + that guy that missed the empty net"

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

CBJSprague24 posted:

Amazing what happens when Carolina decided to show up, right? This game ends in regulation if they played all 60.

This is dumb as poo poo

knox
Oct 28, 2004

How the gently caress does Kappo miss that open net.

And where's the back check on Aho, Igor makes the first save and they let him slam it home. Blowing this game in OT does not bode well for the rest of the series, though I definitely won't count them out of course. First time in NHL history to come back from 3-1, coming from behind in all 3 games. That is insane.

Panarin once again doing nothing though.

edit; disaster

knox fucked around with this message at 02:52 on May 19, 2022

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Bonus hockkkeeeeyyyyyy

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

No US anthem is another benefit to the Battle of Alberta

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Kakko/Domi

Levitate posted:

This is dumb as poo poo

You're telling me the Canes playing as they are now the entire game wouldn't have netted them at least one more goal?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Welp.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Mike loving smith.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Carolina didn't play for two periods

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
That sucked

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol ex Penguin too

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
lol oilers

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Ian cole is still playing wtf

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lmfao you are no oettinger

Kale
May 14, 2010

Ya hate to see it

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

first shot.... scores

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Ian Cole :siren:

e- Oh, are they still doing this stuff? And :lol: at Tony Dee being out of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The Mike Smith Experience