Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I have to imagine that while to anglophones he sounds like german shouty man, to actual german speakers he has to sound just, like, extremely constipated and trying to pass a massive dump while speaking.

Cos people don't speak like that, he speaks like a monty python character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Always take advice from a dude who eats the all-meat diet concocted by his daughter. That same kid who later oversaw his being stuck in a coma in Russia to overcome drug addiction. Just a series of really good choices.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Wait is he that “clean your room every morning” guy?

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Warbird posted:

Wait is he that “clean your room every morning” guy?

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Fucker looks like Peter Capaldi's ugly brother coming off a three day bender

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
MOD EDIT: I do not know what on earth is this and everyone hates it so i'm just leaving it as links. Cursed images spoiler: some woman's husband died and her onlyfans has an entry advertising her masturbation video just before he passed anyway post more memes dorks

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812304875760386068/976681425745117214/FTAwCiaWUAIuwXf.jpeg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812304875760386068/976681426000941136/Screenshot_20220518-183223.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812304875760386068/976681426265198662/Screenshot_20220518-194442.jpg

Somebody has a new favorite as of 16:35 on May 19, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
:chloe:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Oh.

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

is there not a cursed images thread you could post these in

Somebody has a new favorite as of 16:36 on May 19, 2022

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
That's

I'm not sure this is the thread for what that is

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
In the search for memes we must also search for our humanity...

This was the reasoning for the post...

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

I've dehumanized myself and yet I'm still not ready to face such bloodshed

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I need someone to explain what’s happening there, because the timestamps of those posts don’t make sense to me given their content.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

TotalHell posted:

I need someone to explain what’s happening there, because the timestamps of those posts don’t make sense to me given their content.

I am sad that I read them ( the timestamps) and upset I may be wasting precious meme time puzzling over them

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
sadly it's a person smartly funneling people to her onlyfans.

you've all been marketed to.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
sounds like a grisly bullshit masculine enjoyment of a dude killing himself. LIke a bunch of incel druids dancing around a wickerman with a tiny dick

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

fullerene posted:

is there not a cursed images thread you could post these in

There definitely is!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Spanish Manlove posted:

sounds like a grisly bullshit masculine enjoyment of a dude killing himself. LIke a bunch of incel druids dancing around a wickerman with a tiny dick

Hell yeah, they finally finished my statue

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead

Post your favorite, uh

Somebody has a new favorite as of 16:36 on May 19, 2022

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PYF Self-Harm and Suicide: that's a moose, not a noose!

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Oh... Yeah fair...

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Funeral services will be held held Friday from 6-9. In lieu of flowers please purchase an autographed 8x10 glossy photo of my butthole.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

a very respectful and mournful masturbation i assume

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

TotalHell posted:

In April her husband was called a beta cuck by a hot guy she liked

In May her husband committed suicide

At an undetermined point following this she posted content to her OF that was made before her husband killed himself but uploaded after he killed himself.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I've seen some cursed poo poo before, but god drat.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Anime Liker posted:

Funeral services will be held held Friday from 6-9. In lieu of flowers please purchase an autographed 8x10 glossy photo of my butthole.

Needo the greedo

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

Karate Bastard

No. Stop it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This is like some weird incantation to give Kafka's corpse an erection

Somebody has a new favorite as of 16:37 on May 19, 2022

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

yep, its Thursday.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I've never been happier to be out of touch

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

honestly, work

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tree Bucket posted:

Terry's got to be a female shark, right? They don't get "fat" but they do get very very pregnant.
I expect the Goon OverMind will shortly provide a selachian reproductive ecologist to clear this all up

canyoneer posted:

Weird intersection here. I was on vacation on Kauai in January 2020, same week that photo was taken when the divers saw that gigantic Great White in Oahu. We took a sightseeing flight around the island and we were chatting with the pilot waiting for takeoff. The giant shark topic came up, and he told us those divers who took the pictures are his longtime friends and dive pals, and he wasn't able to make that trip because of some schedule conflict.

Also, Terry is a female and was probably pregnant when the photo was taken. Looking good, queen.

the image is indeed of a female shark, if you believe this poster

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

TotalHell posted:

she has two husbands

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

ChubbyChecker posted:

she has two husbands

Not anymore she doesn't.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the image is indeed of a female shark, if you believe this poster

The posters giveth and the posters taketh away. Blessed be the name of the posters

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

not gonna check; is it 15 kb or 15 kB?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

some plague rats posted:

honestly, work

I checked out her vids and honestly it's not worth the drama.

e,c:

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 14:26 on May 19, 2022

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Paladinus posted:

Are we still talking about Terry?

I bloody refuse to *sniffle* talk about that husky *eye twitch* shark and his feminine attribute of generosity *tilts head back to hold in tears*