Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_Rob posted:

i always think about when biden kept saying we’re going to have a dark winter which is the codename of a simulation bio attack of smallpox. like he would specifically use the phrase dark winter over and over again.

goddammit i keep cracking and pinging in new and horrifyingg ways ffuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I mean it's not exactly a new phenomenon to use populism to mass political power lmao.

Nothing to fear but fear itself, and all that. It's not prophetic, just praxis.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mark immune posted:

Ben Garrison? Ben Ghazi? who am i missing lol

bill gates

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Fly Molo posted:

what the gently caress

DoD is expanding into the healthcare business

by spreading diseases they create and then getting money for the vaccines they developed

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Fly Molo posted:

:yossame:
congrats and don’t get epsteined

Fly Molo posted:

goddammit i keep cracking and pinging in new and horrifyingg ways ffuck

you have much to learn.......

when the going gets cracked, the pinged turn pro

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

covid-19 : monkeypox :: 9/11 : anthrax letters

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

so im really curious who all these people are

e:
top far right is Energy Secretary Moniz
third row far left is Emily Leproust CEO and co-founderof Twist Bioscience

Trabisnikof has issued a correction as of 22:48 on May 19, 2022

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6029809/

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Trabisnikof posted:

so im really curious who all these people are

many of the same people as here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dark_Winter#Key_participants

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Trabisnikof posted:

the monkeypox outbreak in 2003 also coincided with NK testing nukes and missiles lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sam Nunn lol.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

ahhh yes thanks! I must have missed that page.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drat that’s a fun read

quote:

Dark Winter revealed that information management and communication (e.g., dealing with the press effectively, communication with citizens, maintaining the information flows necessary for command and control at all institutional levels) will be a critical element in crisis/consequence management. For example, participants worried that it would not be possible to forcibly impose vaccination or travel restrictions on large groups of the population without their general cooperation.[6] To gain that cooperation, the President and other leaders in Dark Winter recognized the importance of persuading their constituents that there was fairness in the distribution of vaccine and other scarce resources,[6] that the disease-containment measures were for the general good of society,[6] that all possible measures were being taken to prevent the further spread of the disease,[6] and that the government remained firmly in control despite the expanding epidemic.[6]

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Trabisnikof posted:

ahhh yes thanks! I must have missed that page.

lol at this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_S._Sessions

quote:

William Steele Sessions (May 27, 1930 – June 12, 2020) was an American attorney and jurist who served as a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Sessions served as FBI director from 1987 to 1993, when he was dismissed by President Bill Clinton. After leaving the public sector, Sessions represented Semion Mogilevich, international leader of the Russian mafia. He was the father of Texas Congressman Pete Sessions.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
just finished finally watching thread-recommended The Parallax View (1974) since it's on criterion channel and god drat that poo poo is :crackping: af from start to finish

anyways, nice knowing all of you before we die of monkeypox :tipshat:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Stevie Lee posted:

just finished finally watching thread-recommended The Parallax View (1974) since it's on criterion channel and god drat that poo poo is :crackping: af from start to finish

didn’t realize this was on criterion channel. i got something to watch tonight.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

such a good movie

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Some real 12 monkeys poo poo going on itt, i feel like I'm going loving crazy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

HiroProtagonist posted:

Some real 12 monkeys poo poo going on itt, i feel like I'm going loving crazy

it's a documentary op

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

Can someone check in on Peter Daszak and the EcoHealth Alliance

https://twitter.com/PeterDaszak/status/1068265205422088195?t=OQ25mjQu7i1mlNX_eo98Tw&s=19

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Fly Molo posted:

drat that’s a fun read

Why do these pandemic preparedness exercises keep saying that the government needs to quickly enact measures to fight the pandemic when we saw with our own eyes that they decided to not do that and instead do nothing

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

Why do these pandemic preparedness exercises keep saying that the government needs to quickly enact measures to fight the pandemic when we saw with our own eyes that they decided to not do that and instead do nothing

well in that part at least they just say they need to convince the public they’re doing a good job.

a bad response is just a messaging problem. :v:

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

yeah but imagine if they got even more money to do nothing

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Uh check please

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

you know if it wasn't for twitter.com i'd have absolutely no idea what Right Said Fred thinks about this globalist monkeypox business

https://twitter.com/TheFreds/status/1527199269391851525?s=20&t=R_4AoJJM6JJ0tF1AM8DG6w

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

wow if the illuminati is so smart why did they spell italy as brinia, loving morons

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's coincidence until people start dying in the numbers they had in the report but I'm very prepared to crack ping at the first deaths.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Armadillo Tank posted:

wow if the illuminati is so smart why did they spell italy as brinia, loving morons

Brinia -> Britain, without the 'T' -> no Tea -> Collapse of Empire/Fall of ROme

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's coincidence until people start dying in the numbers they had in the report but I'm very prepared to crack ping at the first deaths.

who knows, maybe they’ll mandate masks, lock down affected areas, and get ahead of it :beerpal:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ram dass in hell posted:

gonna be a bad weekend to have a brain, looks like

Has there been a good one in the last decade?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Fly Molo posted:

what the gently caress

:rubby:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

gradenko_2000 posted:

Briana Gray?
Bernie Ganders?
Biden Geezer?

bill gates !

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

why lol at nunn?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Well I hate having yet another thing I can't tell anyone or they'd think I'm insane

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Hahahahaha what the gently caress is happening lmao

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Its the end times dude shits gonna get crazy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Saucer Hovers posted:

why lol at nunn?

just thinking about his role in non-proliferation. if you haven't read The Dead Hand it's got good info about both him and the USSR's bioweapons testing near the Aral Sea

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KomradeX posted:

Well I hate having yet another thing I can't tell anyone or they'd think I'm insane

Riot Bimbo posted:

Its the end times dude shits gonna get crazy

yeah somehow I feel like we’re gonna be looking back on this as the calm before times

well, if any of us are around to look back on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Thank god for whiskey