Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i woke up with an idea about a team working on the reboot of kolchack the night stalker in the late 1980s. they've spent a bunch of money on promotion and merchandise and then someone picks up a newspaper and reads about richard ramirez and his cool new murder nickname.

this concept is to me extremely funny but is maybe a touch dark for byob but i need it out of my head.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Darren, bad news: they've shelved the project. And as to why is gonna be some real bullshit."

*Slides newspaper across table*

*Darren starts incoherently ranting like in A Christmas Story*

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
What if a crab was really groovy?

biosterous

asynchronized swimming teams at the olympics

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Karate Bastard

Michael Phelps making a huge splash and starts aggressively swimming right across the lanes at the womens medley, and right over everyone. Into their midst cannonballs Wario from the 5m trampoline.

Prurient Squid

"The Jedi maintained order in the old republic for a thousand generations."

"So they were cops?"

Obi wan sweats nervously.

edit:

Yoda eating a donut. "Getting too old for this I is."

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 13:48 on May 14, 2022

Manifisto

H.P. Lovecraft's Shoggirls

ty nesamdoom!

Harold Fjord

Manifisto posted:

Rofl. Lmao. Holy poo poo.

Someone make a shirt. I will pay good money for an image of an eldritch horror licking a pole.

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 14:47 on May 14, 2022

RavenousScoot

a youtube channel doing lengthy retrospectives on things that haven't happened yet

RavenousScoot

lengthy introspective youtube channels
"It all started when I put in my dad's VHS of Porky's thinking it was about the Looney Tune"

RavenousScoot

tom yum, but call me thomas delicious

Karate Bastard

a youtube channel doing really ostentatious lengthy retrospectives on things that haven't happened yet, called pretrospectives.

Prurient Squid

Yoda doing a YouTube where he reviews British snacks.

"They call this Curly Wurly"

He bites into it and his eyes go wide

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prurient Squid posted:

Yoda doing a YouTube where he reviews British snacks.

"They call this Curly Wurly"

He bites into it and his eyes go wide

baby yoda doing hard boiled egg reviews, trying to find the perfect temp and time

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

The Voice of Labor

I was kind of expecting the numerous covers of how soon is now? but I'm at a loss for words regarding all the covers of the last unicorn, especially the dance covers

Twenty Four

RavenousScoot posted:

lengthy introspective youtube channels
"It all started when I put in my dad's VHS of Porky's thinking it was about the Looney Tune"

A guy looking through the hole in the wall into the girls locker room (thats all I remember about that movie and just vaguely at that) then after the girls walk out of frame Porky the Pig pops up and says "Th-ThTh-That's all folks!"

Prurient Squid

Manifisto posted:

Staring little miss loathsome

Manifisto

magic cactus posted:

if you can't turn on your monitor + degauss it's not real.

degaussi junior high

also,

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

Manifisto posted:

degaussi junior high

also,

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Dip Viscous

secret menu item at an ice cream shop called "black vanilla" but it's chocolate that everyone is super pretentious about liking or disliking

Prurient Squid

I picked these good up off the Blue Market.

Prurient Squid

"Now professor, to get to the point of my visit, I understand you have in your custody a photograph of an eldritch being from another world so horrifying that... my god, is that the picture there! It's hideous iyah iyah, ftagn ftagn, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... [horrified loathesome gurgling]"

"No, that's my wife"

The Voice of Labor

a corpse synod but the defense council does not understand that their client is dead

Prurient Squid

What if a bunch of righteous dudes got all up in the faces of some people who were just trying to make the world worse out of greed or stupidity or something.

frump truck

hello... again!

a tv show called Big Men Who Don't Know What They're Doing

more falafel please

forums poster

frump truck posted:

a tv show called Big Men Who Don't Know What They're Doing

they already have that, it's called the Phillies' defense!
:dadjoke:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

they already have that, it's called the Phillies' defense!
:dadjoke:

:golfclap:

Yinlock

with the death of print media elder gods must resort to becoming Content Creators in order to shred minds

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

Yinlock posted:

with the death of print media elder gods must resort to becoming Content Creators in order to shred minds

hey guys, it’s Shub-Niggurath, remember to like comment and subscribe

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Karate Bastard

Gruß vom Krampus

Karate Bastard

Alphabet is an elder god reborn, set forth to rend the world of men and feast upon it

Yinlock

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

hey guys, it’s Shub-Niggurath, remember to like comment and subscribe

it's your boy *gutteral hellscream*

Prurient Squid

There is life on other planets but it's just a dog.

Prof. Crocodile

Yinlock posted:

it's your boy *gutteral hellscream*

Karate Bastard

Something something blind idiot god

Prurient Squid

A guy gets some dental work done and they put him on gas and he creates some kind of weird new age religion based on his sudden delusions.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

A guy gets some dental work done and they put him on gas and he creates some kind of weird new age religion based on his sudden delusions.

I dunno, when I got the gas for some dental work, the ceiling vent may have been the funniest thing in the world to me, but I'm not sure it warrants worship or adoration.

BLASPHEMER! You would dare question the inherent humour of the Almighty Air Conditioning Vent?! Did It not bring you much mirth and merriment when you were tripping balls on medical sedatives? Perhaps you would rather have had your wisdom teeth taken out under local anesthetic...

Karate Bastard

Let us join in prayer, duuuude.

Duuuuuuuuuuude..

Heh heh.

Heh heh heh.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Shakespeare wrote "To sleep, perchance to dream, aye that's the rub".

so I was just thinking what if you applied "aye that's the rub" but inappropriately. I can't think of any good ones though.