Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Absolute poo poo D after 3 weeks of poo poo PP. Good grief, Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Pungry posted:

Eh, if the Panthers play as well as they did in the 3rd, they still got a chance. They've made bigger comebacks than this.
I can't see them winning 4 of 5. I mean they might but man

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Spring Break My Heart posted:

thats a 5 star pass
I’m pretty indifferent to the Lightning other than not really wanting any team to ever win back-to-back-to-back but yeah that setup was loving ludicrous.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Panthers deserve that loss.

Fix your powerplay... Lol y'all gonna let the Bolts through...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Did this game make it to cocaine and motorcycle territory or did it end in regulation? Last I saw, it looked like it was off to overtime.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Great pass but also that's just completely inexcusable by Weegar, at any level

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Did this game make it to cocaine and motorcycle territory or did it end in regulation? Last I saw, it looked like it was off to overtime.

3.8 seconds left when the GW was scored

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Panthers PP now 0 for 25

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

CBJSprague24 posted:

Panthers went full Koooooooooooooobeeeeeeee with the helicopter

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
9 DIFFERENT 20-GOAL SCORERS lmao

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
The Avs are so fun to watch

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
That was a very nice offensive zone possession by the Avs

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
The speed of the Blues/Avs game makes it look like it’s in 2x speed compared to Florida/Tampa.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
blues are doing a lot more offensive zone possession than they did game 1

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Who was that dingus Avs defender with Kuemper's glove stuck on his stick just standing there while his goalie struggled to both free his trapper and still make saves?

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Holy moly, Girard skating with speed and not like he's towing a trailer full of old dishwashers.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Pleads posted:

Who was that dingus Avs defender with Kuemper's glove stuck on his stick just standing there while his goalie struggled to both free his trapper and still make saves?

lmao, they just showed the full replay of that, that was Byram, who it doesn't look like has gotten a shift since

Simplex posted:

Holy moly, Girard skating with speed and not like he's towing a trailer full of old dishwashers.

he had a nice offensive zone shift earlier too
https://twitter.com/hayyyshayyy/status/1527470635601076224

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
JT Compher playing well?????

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
barbed wire stick

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Bisonette has a terrible haircut.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
girard is partnered with toews and i haven't seen makar on the ice for a bit, hope he's ok

edit: oh there he is, just partnered with manson right now instead

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

He's playing but not as much right now

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Avs lookin’ mediocre

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
first post of the game

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
landy up to the top line and nuke to the 2nd now. makar still paired with manson

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Avs just not getting any cracks, whole lotta shot blocks by the Blues

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Booooooooo that call, that's bullshit

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
I forgot Binnington was a big tough guy lmao

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Aces High posted:

Booooooooo that call, that's bullshit

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Well Koharski likes the call so now I know it was a bullshit call.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Horseshit call lol

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
huge dive by Binnington there

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Not really sure how it wasn’t interference or holding on Faulk there myself. He’s just reaching across his shoulder and gets no where near the puck. I’d wager he doesn’t touch Binnington if he’s not being leaned on and can take the shot.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
On the board, let's goooo

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
bit of a make-up call for the bad call against Nuke, but hell yeah Landy!

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
That gigantic Russian Torophchenko (6’6 220) on St Louis has some wheels, good lord

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
lmao at girard laying a big hit

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Strongly displeased would describe my current mood but hopefully we can pull it out

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
lots of non-calls right now but it's the frantic pace that should hopefully result in Avs winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

What the gently caress was that?!