Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

von Braun posted:

wwyd if he was there right now im just kidding ha ha no but what would u do;-*
I'm so shy right now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

sexpig by night posted:

'wanting immigration means you agree with great replacement' is literally something only a nazi trying to play some dumb fake gotcha lies about, or what someone so stupid they shouldn't be given scissors in their day to day life genuinely believes.

Great replacement is a very specific thing about how those drat Jews are trucking in immigrants because they hate white people (the only people naturally able to stand up to their evil Jew magics) and want to use black and brown people as functional mercenaries to murder white people.

Libs being idiots about believing 'demographics are destiny' isn't nearly the same and anyone who can put two puzzle pieces together understands that, so either she's genuinely loving stupid or she's just trying to promote her new stupid project with an obvious lie for attention, either way we just don't have to give a poo poo what she thinks because she's not a serious person.

Nah the destiny demographics stuff is just as racist, if not more, than all of the outright fascist bullshit being said

The hubris of “well of course they’ll vote for us” is absolutely psychotic and deranged

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I feel like it hasn't been discussed enough, even among lefties who dislike Biden, that Biden and Democratic leadership spent the aftermath of the election demanding that black people stop doing activism because they found it politically inconvenient, and how widely it was believed they had a right to do so. Absolutely monstrous egomania.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

Dr Christmas posted:

I feel like it hasn't been discussed enough, even among lefties who dislike Biden, that Biden and Democratic leadership spent the aftermath of the election demanding that black people stop doing activism because they found it politically inconvenient, and how widely it was believed they had a right to do so. Absolutely monstrous egomania.

Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

terrorist ambulance posted:

Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!

I loved that this was his answer to 'what do you say to black voters who aren't 100% on if they can trust you'. Like even if you remove the insane 'elderly segregationist tells black people they're not black if they don't vote for him' element you still have 'he literally couldn't comprehend that maybe they just won't vote at all', it clearly had to be either him or trump.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Biden also said that “if you believe Tara Reade, you should not vote for me” and maybe that doesn’t do anything for you guys but that seemed like a completely next-level
insane thing to say in an interview. The Dems crushed BLM and #MeToo just so that they could assume complete power and… make abortion illegal…

lmao if you voted for Biden you’re a tool and mark

coathat
May 21, 2007

Phone posted:

Nah the destiny demographics stuff is just as racist, if not more, than all of the outright fascist bullshit being said

No it’s not you loving moron. Get your head straightened out and learn how to think.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Idk if you’re doing a bit, it’s too early in the morning imo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yours is the one that sounds like a bit lmao

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

I loved that this was his answer to 'what do you say to black voters who aren't 100% on if they can trust you'. Like even if you remove the insane 'elderly segregationist tells black people they're not black if they don't vote for him' element you still have 'he literally couldn't comprehend that maybe they just won't vote at all', it clearly had to be either him or trump.

I realize it's not a smart or novel observation but it is a pretty clear demonstration of the reality bending effects of ideology and media

If bernie had said that it would.have ended his campaign. Joe says it and it just kinds of slides by and now he's eating ice cream in the office remembering the better days that he can. Pretty funny stuff

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Breadallelogram posted:

it's probably good that you can't find her

lol

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

von Braun posted:

wwyd if he was there right now im just kidding ha ha no but what would u do;-*

stop this now

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

terrorist ambulance posted:

I'm the only white boy to even try it!

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Slanderer posted:

stop this now

what is he doing? it seems assholey but unclear

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yours is the one that sounds like a bit lmao

Wokeishly and cynically proclaiming your racism as a political party is gross

Doubly so when said political party is the one who enables and normalizes the outright fascist one

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Woo boy, low energy ep today. Plus 15 minutes at the end where the comedian talks about comedy. Everyone loves to hear comedians talk about comedy!

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I’ve been a fan of most everything tim does but I find him completely uninteresting and cringy outside of that. I really don’t get the appeal of office hours either unless it massively improved after the early episodes.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Analytic Engine posted:

what is he doing? it seems assholey but unclear

he is channeling a demon

holefoods posted:

I’ve been a fan of most everything tim does but I find him completely uninteresting and cringy outside of that. I really don’t get the appeal of office hours either unless it massively improved after the early episodes.

yeah idgi either. like if the guys to have their friend on thats fine but hes old and boring

Slanderer fucked around with this message at 15:52 on May 20, 2022

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Woo boy, low energy ep today. Plus 15 minutes at the end where the comedian talks about comedy. Everyone loves to hear comedians talk about comedy!

There're 419 other episodes, check those out. Some people listen to podcasts primarily for parasocial relationships with comedians, including hosts who use their fame and connections to hang out with the standups they loved as teenagers

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

Phone posted:

Wokeishly and cynically proclaiming your racism as a political party is gross

Doubly so when said political party is the one who enables and normalizes the outright fascist one

Of course what the democrats have done here is extremely gross and racist- it’s exactly what you’d expect out of a party that thinks minorities owe them their votes. But let’s not act like the outright fascists and absolute white supremacist party is somehow less racist here.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Analytic Engine posted:

There're 419 other episodes, check those out. Some people listen to podcasts primarily for parasocial relationships with comedians, including hosts who use their fame and connections to hang out with the standups they loved as teenagers
that sounds lame as hell

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
This thread is getting as grouchy as the podcasts thread, Jesus Christ.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Analytic Engine posted:

You want me to RE-listen to podcasts?! What kind of loser do you think I am? I've got 40 other podcasts to listen to this week and then complain about!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
This thread does not enjoy or in fact even listen to the podcast

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

This thread is getting as grouchy as the podcasts thread, Jesus Christ.

I'm pissed off!

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I only listen to the mcelroys

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"
Because everyone here was dunking on the Franklin credit guy I skipped that ep and listened to the one with the safdie brothers in it.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The Franklin episode was fine

Generally speaking whatever anybody in this thread says about an episode of this show, the total opposite is true, like the guy who was mad that the hosts didn't push back on the OC guy "praising Churchill"

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Lol it does kinda rock that going by this thread it sucks when they do an interview, it sucks when they read an op ed, it sucks when they just gently caress around and clown on current events, and it sucks when they talk about movies

Real boycottcallofduty.jpg vibes

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Wolfsheim posted:

it sucks when they read an op ed, it sucks when they just gently caress around and clown on current events, and it sucks when they talk about movies

All these make for good episodes though

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
All episodes are good in their own special way :shobon:

Except the hinge points ones

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Franklin interview was fine and while the guest did give off True Anon vibes at least he actually compiled his thoughts into a book and an interview rather than hundreds of hours of rambling.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

nice

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

drat that beard looking naaaasty

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

turn on you're monitor

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

some plague rats posted:

drat that beard looking naaaasty

You get engaged and certain things fall by the wayside

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

that beard is an invitation to global crabitalism

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Good guy Tim.

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1528048845094932480?s=21&t=XJPXQuvTvvI3zhogtUmr2Q

For reference John Mulaney had a show in Columbus Ohio last night and Dave Chappelle was the surprise opener and had a bunch of transphobic jokes. It angered a lot of the attendees. No videos because the show required people to lock their phones in plastic boxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Is that just a new thing with modern comics where they all ban phones? I remember a couple of years ago people had to sign a loving NDA when they went to a Pete Davidson show in FL, which is just insanity.