Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Terminal autist posted:

Falconry is cool and has actual IRL uses unlike horses.

Horses are pretty useful at getting spooked by my dogs on mixed use trails and making me laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Civilized Fishbot posted:

The price of gas is going up faster than the price of horse feed

also you can eat your horse when you run out of food this winter, unlike with cars

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
And you can beat the horse when it fucks up or you get mad about something else or whatever. Whipping your car is not cathartic

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Never heard of anyone loving their falcon though, is that a plus or not?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

christmas boots posted:

idk I've met some horse girls

still seems dare i say rather beta to feel sexually threatened by seabiscuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-dCbGu0GA

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Civilized Fishbot posted:

And you can beat the horse when it fucks up or you get mad about something else or whatever. Whipping your car is not cathartic

well no of course not if you haven't named it after your wife or mother yet

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
to add to horse discourse, "Musk offered a horse in exchange for an erotic massage" is a sentence that appeared in a news article today

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
there's a thread for that!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953907

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

Briahna Joy Gray takes a closer look at The Great Replacement Theory,

https://twitter.com/Inkaino/status/1527115618067030016

little munchkin posted:

the quote cuts her off mid sentence, if you actually watch the clip shes pretty clearly explaining how he uses dog whistles and claims "color blindness" instead of explicitly mentioning race.

she also compares tucker to hitler in a different clip. crazy that a black woman would face disingenuous attacks for speaking in something other than liberal talking points. hmm wonder why that is

Slanderer posted:

i got annoyed enough that i actually listened to the full clip and her points are basically "tucker is obviously racist, democrats are to stupid to counter his bad arguments (because they're hitlers views), dems do believe in demographic replacement and believe that minorities owe there votes to them, the "great replacement" is laughably stupid because most african americans families have been here longer than white ones, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmEvn5j0z7Q

these media matters knockoffs are so insanely cucked by tucker that they lose there poo poo at anyone who even explains his arguments and rhetoric (if only to explain why exactly theyre wrong)

Hmm...

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

hmmmmm!!!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i don't care enough to actually listen so i'm going to assume it's 6 minutes of slurs and farts and we live in a postmodern era so you can't stop me

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

tokin opposition posted:

i don't care enough to actually listen so i'm going to assume it's 6 minutes of slurs and farts and we live in a postmodern era so you can't stop me

Close. It's actually six minutes of trying to make farts that sound like slurs. Just straight up rear end-blasting the nword

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Truga posted:

straight women are just fine though right?

jesus christ lol

Straight women were obstenibly the liberatory subject of Radical Feminism

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
edit:double post

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

...32 minutes apart?

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009

I dunno man. This isnt the only thread nor the only instance of you leaping at deliberately misedited clips of Gray to tear into her. What makes her such an acceptable, delectable target in your mind?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
This got posted elsewhere but should really also be here. A literal hot take

https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1527407364889931777?t=_fYgqjGO-oYd37-p3SABTg&s=19

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Excelzior posted:

...32 minutes apart?

some people don’t like having two posts in a row

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

not me though

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Yadoppsi posted:

I dunno man. This isnt the only thread nor the only instance of you leaping at deliberately misedited clips of Gray to tear into her. What makes her such an acceptable, delectable target in your mind?

she frames that poo poo as a hot take to farm engagement, you're a dumb rube if you're a fan

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I posted her rant and a video of her eating poo poo at the competition earlier but PIM tool careening in with whatever the gently caress this is

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1526994828839501825?t=StMAWFPfsIyWkAKcHDjf0w&s=19

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

a higher center of gravity means less stability by definition

what

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

FFT posted:

a higher center of gravity means less stability by definition

what
less stable = sicker moves

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

A Buttery Pastry posted:

less stable = sicker moves

skating is like jet fighters apparently lmfao

Ignorant Hick
Mar 26, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

she frames that poo poo as a hot take to farm engagement, you're a dumb rube if you're a fan

Nah dude you fell for an obvious hit job.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Jose posted:

I posted her rant and a video of her eating poo poo at the competition earlier but PIM tool careening in with whatever the gently caress this is

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1526994828839501825?t=StMAWFPfsIyWkAKcHDjf0w&s=19

I thought the Q angle was that they were all in on a secret pedofile cabal?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

HootTheOwl posted:

I thought the Q angle was that they were all in on a secret pedofile cabal?
the Q angle is that both Matthew and Luke used a document known as Quelle (source, in German) that we have no trace of and that's why the similarities between them/differences from Mark

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

weren’t the Olympic womans skateboarding competitions dominated by literal children?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

DACK FAYDEN posted:

the Q angle is that both Matthew and Luke used a document known as Quelle (source, in German) that we have no trace of and that's why the similarities between them/differences from Mark

Man star wars got weird after I stopped watching

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Ringo Roadagain posted:

weren’t the Olympic womans skateboarding competitions dominated by literal children?

you mean like gymnastics?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

It's almost like TERF poo poo doesn't make sense and they'll just say whatever to hate on trans people

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
here's the transphobe skateboarder getting wrecked
https://twitter.com/transsender/status/1526988102987747328

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Ignorant Hick posted:

Nah dude you fell for an obvious hit job.

she/the hill wrote the headline blurb, it's a clickbait piece that winks at nazi propaganda and you're a dumb rube

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Hate to see fart fetishist on fart fetishist fighting :(

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

new pronouns dropped

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

she/the hill wrote the headline blurb, it's a clickbait piece that winks at nazi propaganda and you're a dumb rube

I’d take the L on this one, flesh forge. You fell for the manufactured outrage even when anyone who knows where BJG stands on this stuff could see a mile away it was all clickbait and manufactured outrage

No shame in that. We all fall for this poo poo sometimes

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I'm well aware of "where she stands on this stuff" and it's not manufactured outrage to be criticize someone chronically writing clickbait headlines that wink at nazi propaganda, thanks
e: if it makes you feel better here's the hot take in a vacuum, it's not "manufactured outrage" when this is how it's presented by the source
https://twitter.com/HillTVLive/status/1526975585028698112

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 17:33 on May 20, 2022

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

I'm well aware of "where she stands on this stuff" and it's not manufactured outrage to be criticize someone chronically writing clickbait headlines that wink at nazi propaganda, thanks
e: if it makes you feel better here's the hot take in a vacuum, it's not "manufactured outrage" when this is how it's presented by the source
https://twitter.com/HillTVLive/status/1526975585028698112

Lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

infuriating. can’t believe National Geographic is playing footsie with creationists by asking if Darwin was wrong on the very cover of their once estimable magazine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

when National Geographic starts running big winks to straight nazi propaganda I'll probably complain about it here, yes.