Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
jfc popehat lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

qirex posted:

is he the first person to ever post their way into losing over a billion dollars?

turns out posting through it never gets any easier

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

qirex posted:

is he the first person to ever post their way into losing over a billion dollars?

if he does end up losing them, maybe yeah

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

PokeJoe posted:

turns out posting through it never gets any easier

i think the big question is, has anyone ever succeeded posting through it?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Carthag Tuek posted:

if he does end up losing them, maybe yeah

dude sold a couple bil worth of tesla stock a few months back, barring a fatal drug overdose I don't think we'll be rid of him for a while

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

qirex posted:

dude sold a couple bil worth of tesla stock a few months back, barring a fatal drug overdose I don't think we'll be rid of him for a while

inshallah brother

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ahahaha got 'em

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

yeah but that was just to exercise his options.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1527429692768194560?s=20&t=C1-dhM0SPFC9iVOZWMBeTg

he RT'ed this. folks... short sellers are at it again. first it was dave portnoy, now it's elon musk

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1527763371902349315

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Dot matrix printer errors :sbahj:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

qirex posted:

i know, but i will not bar it. never!

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
Ken White on fire today :sbahj:

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

ok well i've followed the plot of meltdown may up to this point, but i just cannot understand why elon is purchasing a team of litigators?

well ok he probably just wants to silence the people he's sexually assaulted

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Eeyo posted:

ok well i've followed the plot of meltdown may up to this point, but i just cannot understand why elon is purchasing a team of litigators?

suing everyone who says he has a tiny peepee

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Eeyo posted:

all the big lawyers refuse to help him litigate against people who make fun of his hosed up dick

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1527721379315044355?s=20&t=_G8dI8kL15TdQdUG411d3A

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

qirex posted:

Don't worry about it, he is also going to piss off a Saudi prince by making him lose a billion dollars.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Eeyo posted:

he’s going to sue anyone who talks bad about him or reports unfavorable news.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer
tremendous content today wow

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Luigi Thirty posted:

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1527429692768194560?s=20&t=C1-dhM0SPFC9iVOZWMBeTg

he RT'ed this. folks... short sellers are at it again. first it was dave portnoy, now it's elon musk

the only short seller here is elon and his dick

the size of your dick elon lololol

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Eeyo posted:

the big reputable firms probably don’t want anything to do with him after he tried to get a lawyer fired for checks notes having previously worked for the SEC

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

i know its shallow but i will never not laugh at her biggie smalls dress fit here

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

i know its shallow but i will never not laugh at her biggie smalls dress fit here

it’s always okay to make fun of the appearance of child rapists imo

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1527757119239380993

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I thought that was fake but nope, he’s tweeting poo poo about Clinton lawyers and RTing accounts talking about how the media is covering up Clinton election fraud

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

what's it cost to have a horse stomp him wiener?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

elon trying to deflect to some other implied fraud must mean there's a looming article about his own

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
*Hardcore Lawhacker
*Willing to do Anything
*To Succeed

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
musk is furious at people who short his stock and his dick

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i had been offline from tech news etc for awhile and checked back in and

holy moly lmao

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Eeyo posted:

yeah, it's that

now he's realized that NDAs alone aren't guaranteed to keep allegations from coming out, so he's falling back on the traditional billionaire standby - publicly threaten to spend a lot of money on sending lawyers after anyone who dares to defy him, regardless of whether he has a case or not

though it's pretty funny that he's having Tesla hire lawyers to protect Elon Musk from the consequences of his personal misconduct at SpaceX

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

can't wait to see the kind of fuckin winners he gets outta that want ad by tweet

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

FAUXTON posted:

can't wait to see the kind of fuckin winners he gets outta that want ad by tweet
too bad lin wood already sued him, he’d be a prime candidate

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
twitter’s CEO promised employees at an all hands meeting that the deal will not be done below the agreed upon price. I suspect that if it goes through at a lower price there will be an employee revolt that will probably kill the company.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

The Management posted:

twitter’s CEO promised employees at an all hands meeting that the deal will not be done below the agreed upon price. I suspect that if it goes through at a lower price there will be an employee revolt that will probably kill the company.

elons first success in life

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I06RAj0TWGs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

elon musk is a loving loser and to absolutely no one's surprise a sex pest with a weird dick