Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

:kimchi: thx for sharing bafftime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Elmnt80 posted:

Upload it as an title image thingy, copy the url of the image, create new title with that as a gangtag. I think the rules are like 50x180? 50x150? Dunno.

The width looks to be 180px, as I scaled against that based on some of the other gangtags posters had in the thread. I'd wager the height should be within whatever the vertical limit too as it's 46px.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Serra had her yearly physical yesterday with the one avian certified vet in the state.

Afterwards, she was a little tired and decided to try impersonating a baseball signed by Dave Kingman.

Here are the crazy things -

- The vet still uses high covid precautions, meaning Serra was dropped off while we waited outside. According to the vet, Serra was totally and utterly chill. She sat on a perch while the vet came and left. Didn't fuss at all. Actually stepped up for someone other than my father and myself.

- Apparently, I take excellent notes about food, weight, and other things. Which means the vet said they are beyond happy with Serra's diet, treats, and everything else. The vet said they have more than enough information to set a goal weight for Serra...at 135g. :stare: Apparently, this might be the biggest weight they've ever decided is healthy for a cockatiel. They also said they expect her to go up to 15g over 135g when she gets hormonal once or twice a year. Simple put, Serra is just a freaking giant.

In other words, Serra is a healthy little doofus of the Giant Prehistoric Cockatiel variety.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
Pancake being Pancake, i.e. knocking his dinner off the wall
https://i.imgur.com/qOK7x4B.mp4

I picked it up and put it back for him after I stopped filming this clip

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Halloween Jack posted:

Anyone have advice on curbing feather-picking in an older bird? Ozzy is 17, we think. (They told us she was 8 when we got her, but they also told us she was male.) She's started picking at her wing feathers, so her back looks very shabby. She had bad nutrition and plucked a big raw spot on her chest (which is still bald) due to poor care in a lousy home environment. She's always had a bad habit of shredding her tail feathers, but this is new.

I think senility is a big factor; she's started doing some odd things like climbing down below her cage to play with the travel cage we keep down there with the cleaning supplies. This is in spite of the fact that we both work from home more often and spend more time with her. Maybe she needs a calcium supplement? We give her a nutritional supplement (Missing Link), but there's no calcium in it.
This became a contentious issue in our household because my spouse was afraid the car ride to the vet would give her a heart attack. Our current vet wouldn't call us back, and the local vet was (unsurprisingly) uncomfortable recommending anything for a bird they'd never seen.

I took her to the local vet. She prescribed meloxicam (which was exactly what I expected and hoped for) and said Ozy needs to put on some weight. I can put drugs on bread and accomplish both of these things

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
What about the calcium? That have anything to do with it?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Captain Log posted:

The vet said they have more than enough information to set a goal weight for Serra...at 135g. :stare: Apparently, this might be the biggest weight they've ever decided is healthy for a cockatiel. They also said they expect her to go up to 15g over 135g when she gets hormonal once or twice a year. Simple put, Serra is just a freaking giant.

Are you sure you don't actually have a dwarf-cockatoo?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

SuperKlaus posted:

What about the calcium? That have anything to do with it?
We got her a cuttlebone and she does chew on it, so I don't think that's related, though it doesn't hurt. Her tibia-tibiotarsal joints are obviously swollen, so arthritis seems to be it. We decided not to stress her out any more by doing blood work, but we'll revisit that if we don't see improvement from medication.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

nielsm posted:

Are you sure you don't actually have a dwarf-cockatoo?

I asked Serra to be honest with me on the subject of her lineage.

She responded by giving me quite the squeak and beak.

I also caught a rare moment of Yellow allowing Blue to be nice to her. It must have been a full moon.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
In other news - I caught Serra the Cockatiel on film while Hard Borbin'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hh4Rh2ehdM

The Electronaut
May 10, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Serra had her yearly physical yesterday with the one avian certified vet in the state.

Afterwards, she was a little tired and decided to try impersonating a baseball signed by Dave Kingman.

Here are the crazy things -

- The vet still uses high covid precautions, meaning Serra was dropped off while we waited outside. According to the vet, Serra was totally and utterly chill. She sat on a perch while the vet came and left. Didn't fuss at all. Actually stepped up for someone other than my father and myself.

- Apparently, I take excellent notes about food, weight, and other things. Which means the vet said they are beyond happy with Serra's diet, treats, and everything else. The vet said they have more than enough information to set a goal weight for Serra...at 135g. :stare: Apparently, this might be the biggest weight they've ever decided is healthy for a cockatiel. They also said they expect her to go up to 15g over 135g when she gets hormonal once or twice a year. Simple put, Serra is just a freaking giant.

In other words, Serra is a healthy little doofus of the Giant Prehistoric Cockatiel variety.

Patches and Watson had a vet visit today, Patches for his annual and Watson for his monthly.

Patches was not a fan.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

The Electronaut posted:

Patches and Watson had a vet visit today, Patches for his annual and Watson for his monthly.

Patches was not a fan.

Oooooh, you're gonna get it for this indignity!

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
Pancake found me as I was starting out on a walk this afternoon (sound on):
https://i.imgur.com/r8Uym75.mp4

Note that all the bird sounds are him, including the chattering and chirping, not just the usual magpie tootling. He's a talented fellow!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Magpies are so fucken rad

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I've made flat perches for three of my four birds. I decided to paint some, with the idea that cleaning birdshit off paint will be much easier than scraping it off of wood. But the only bird-safe paint I have sitting around is bright red, so we'll see if they can get used to bright red objects in their cages. I mean, they have bright red toys and it doesn't seem to bother them, but they hate the red broom. And the red duster. Maybe they just hate cleanliness?

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Probably, yeah. Sinbad seems to take offense half the time I approach his cage with a wipe for his latest pile of art.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I've spent a lot of time being poor and in pain and in bed. But I have the two best nurses I could ask for.

They're also still nesting, taking it in turns between co-parenting their plastic eggs and sitting with me. Ozzy, who has generally held fast to his rule of nobody is allowed to touch him, has spent some time preening me and also asking to relieve Sera from egg sitting duties by gently preening him. No one is allowed to preen him yet. But that's huge.

Anyway I think Sera is starting to moult so now my bed is full of feathers.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Halloween Jack posted:

I've made flat perches for three of my four birds. I decided to paint some, with the idea that cleaning birdshit off paint will be much easier than scraping it off of wood. But the only bird-safe paint I have sitting around is bright red, so we'll see if they can get used to bright red objects in their cages. I mean, they have bright red toys and it doesn't seem to bother them, but they hate the red broom. And the red duster. Maybe they just hate cleanliness?

Thanks to Yellow being a semi-decrepit old lady from a Bin O' Budgies petstore, I've got a lot of flat perches.

I've assigned a specific knife at this point as a scraper, which is the only way I can properly get it clean. When painting them would look better, I'm not sure what type of bird safe paint would be good for a quick cleaning. Not saying they don't exist, though.

RoboRodent posted:

I've spent a lot of time being poor and in pain and in bed. But I have the two best nurses I could ask for.

They're also still nesting, taking it in turns between co-parenting their plastic eggs and sitting with me. Ozzy, who has generally held fast to his rule of nobody is allowed to touch him, has spent some time preening me and also asking to relieve Sera from egg sitting duties by gently preening him. No one is allowed to preen him yet. But that's huge.

Anyway I think Sera is starting to moult so now my bed is full of feathers.

Cockatiels are such sweet little doofuses. Wandy the Potato was with me through my darkest hours, giving out more love than I ever deserved. They are little angels, that are scared of socks and their own feathers.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

So it's been a while. I've run through the gauntlet due to numerous bird illnesses that just wouldn't go away. I think it's safe to say both my birds are happy and healthy, and we're out of the woods. It only cost 500+ dollars on random vet consultations, medication and international shipping. Lack of avian vets here and having to just trial and error (which I hated but the alternative was watch my birds that I hand-raised slowly wither and die) the medication was awful, but we're thankfully done with that all and they're much better.

My two budgies are both about 1 year 4 months old. They left the cute cuddly stage months ago and have been solidly in the "hate everything and everyone stage, defend my territory, and fight constantly with each other" stage since. Had to disconnect the huge flight cage I bought to separate them as they just refuse to play nicely.

Do I still love them? Yes, a lot. Do they drive me crazy? Yes, a lot. Do I wish I got a cockatiel instead? It makes me feel guilty, but yes, a lot. At least a cockatiel has the capacity to love. Female budgies are just tiny fluffy terrorists. I feel like I'm giving them the best drat budgie life, the least they could do is get on and stop being such spoilt assholes. So now I have two little shitheads in my life that I adore unconditionally, but it's less of a symbiotic mutually happy relationship, and more of a fatherly burden I have taking care of them. They've also totally put me off wanting to get a cockatiel because I'd just be adding more fuel to the fire in terms of bickering and nastiness.

My life would be about 20x more better if these two were boys. Boys just chill and get on with each other. Females just want to destroy anyone they perceive as a threat to their resources.

https://streamable.com/jf2hb3
Fiercely defending her territory with her wings slightly open to let everyone know that they're in for a beating if they attempt to get close
https://streamable.com/37pknp
Rare moment where she's actually being nice and not biting the poo poo out of me
https://streamable.com/5i7ld2
Back when they were somewhat able to share a cage, they were little babies here

Qubee fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 25, 2022

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Qubee posted:

So it's been a while. I've run through the gauntlet due to numerous bird illnesses that just wouldn't go away. I think it's safe to say both my birds are happy and healthy, and we're out of the woods. It only cost 500+ dollars on random vet consultations, medication and international shipping. Lack of avian vets here and having to just trial and error (which I hated but the alternative was watch my birds that I hand-raised slowly wither and die) the medication was awful, but we're thankfully done with that all and they're much better.

My two budgies are both about 1 year 4 months old. They left the cute cuddly stage months ago and have been solidly in the "hate everything and everyone stage, defend my territory, and fight constantly with each other" stage since. Had to disconnect the huge flight cage I bought to separate them as they just refuse to play nicely.

Do I still love them? Yes, a lot. Do they drive me crazy? Yes, a lot. Do I wish I got a cockatiel instead? It makes me feel guilty, but yes, a lot. At least a cockatiel has the capacity to love. Female budgies are just tiny fluffy terrorists. I feel like I'm giving them the best drat budgie life, the least they could do is get on and stop being such spoilt assholes. So now I have two little shitheads in my life that I adore unconditionally, but it's less of a symbiotic mutually happy relationship, and more of a fatherly burden I have taking care of them. They've also totally put me off wanting to get a cockatiel because I'd just be adding more fuel to the fire in terms of bickering and nastiness.

My life would be about 20x more better if these two were boys. Boys just chill and get on with each other. Females just want to destroy anyone they perceive as a threat to their resources.

https://streamable.com/jf2hb3
Fiercely defending her territory with her wings slightly open to let everyone know that they're in for a beating if they attempt to get close
https://streamable.com/37pknp
Rare moment where she's actually being nice and not biting the poo poo out of me
https://streamable.com/5i7ld2
Back when they were somewhat able to share a cage, they were little babies here

you know i've thought about your posts periodically and worried that the silence was because something bad had happened. really glad to see the opposite is true! fwiw your birds are still young and may temper after they finish birdy puberty.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Thanks to Yellow being a semi-decrepit old lady from a Bin O' Budgies petstore, I've got a lot of flat perches.

I've assigned a specific knife at this point as a scraper, which is the only way I can properly get it clean.

My best experience with cleaning bare wood of poop has been simply wetting it with a misting bottle, let the water dissolve and pull out the residue for a few minutes, then wipe with (lots of) dry paper towel. Maybe repeat a few times.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
My female budgie is sweet as pie, though.

Mayo sits on fingers and bobs up and down and sings when spoken to each morning. She still likes interacting with me by playing "toss the thing overboard.

Childhood lady boodge was also sweet. She'd break open cage doors to hang out on shoulders.

edit- oh oh oh and mayo has a little magnet in her beak and i have a magnet in my nose so if her beak is close to my nose at all she has to boop them together and then she preens my mustache and chops and I love her.

edit edit- if i had to label one of my birds the problem bird, it would be Pesto and his unending bursts of energy and aggressive flirtation. i love pesto.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 17:51 on May 25, 2022

Qubee
May 31, 2013

mediaphage posted:

you know i've thought about your posts periodically and worried that the silence was because something bad had happened. really glad to see the opposite is true! fwiw your birds are still young and may temper after they finish birdy puberty.

Life has been hectic, I didn't mean to leave you all in the dark. Things were really bad for a time, I was watching Wasabi slowly die and I couldn't do a thing to help. I was paying buckets of money (that I didn't have) to a vet lady who wasn't qualified for birds and only interested in getting money out of me rather than helping. Ended up being some backalley bird doctor who has zero veterinary qualifications but has heaps of experience that cured Wasabi. Around my last post here, I was in full swing of job interviewing / entry exams. Ended up nabbing a job in September '21 and I've been busy since. My life consists of work in the mornings, and then home time with the budgies. Plus I didn't like that I was always doom and gloom in this thread. I sincerely hope bird puberty goes away soon, I've got no idea how long it lasts but I just want to see them happy instead of being their usual demon fluff selves.

Tonight is the first night I'm sleeping them separately as they had a big ol' fight yesterday and fell to the cage floor, Wasabi had a chunk of her cere peel off in the scuffle. A first for supervised out-of-cage playtime. They usually just squabble and then each take a spot on a perch and hunker down for preening and relaxing. They're absolutely baffling, they can't stand each other and will go toe to toe at any chance they get, but when I separate them, they just want to try and get back together. Chick turned out to be clipped, had no idea, all this time I just thought she was averse to flying, as she was capable of it but didn't do it much. Well they're both moulting and her new feathers have come in and the newfound flying ability has turned her into a terror of the skies. Way more chasing and fighting happening now as she's no longer land-bound. So they each get their own cages and I only let them out when I can watch them, but even that's becoming a handful to manage. I think they're so aggressive because they came from a poo poo breeder, he had zero empathy towards the animals which is why I rescued these two in the first place. He'd do stuff like purposefully scare the animals and then laugh. Absolute scumbag.

Anywho, I'm going to transition them to fewer daylight hours as I heard that can help lessen their broodiness. Right now things are a bit jank, they sleep at 8pm and wake up at 6:30am. I'd prefer them waking up at 12pm but I'm at work and can't open the curtains, and I don't like leaving them with just lightbulbs on as they both love the sun coming in through the windows so much.

Both Mayo and Pesto sound wonderful, and I remember them! I'd take Pesto any day of the week, that sounds like a total breeze to handle. Energetic flirtball versus murdering machines? No brainer. How old are they both? How do you handle them being opposite genders?

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Your budgie girls may well settle down as they mature. We kept 2 adult hens together in the same cage for years. They didn't grow up together, the second one, Bean just arrived in our garden one day - we called her Bean because she had zero tail feathers at the time, so she looked like an angry bean.
They didn't fight at all, and when they got old, they did quite a bit of experimenting with mating, so they obviously got pretty fond of each other :unsmith:

Edit: on resource guarding, I'm not sure at this point which budgie we had that was a problem on this point, but we got around it by having twice as many food containers as we had budgies, so the guardian literally couldn't keep the other one away from the food; they just kept working their way around the cage getting food at each one in turn.

Pookah fucked around with this message at 18:49 on May 25, 2022

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Pookah posted:

Edit: on resource guarding, I'm not sure at this point which budgie we had that was a problem on this point, but we got around it by having twice as many food containers as we had budgies, so the guardian literally couldn't keep the other one away from the food; they just kept working their way around the cage getting food at each one in turn.

I'll second this. Ozzy's had some issues with resource guarding, but in general having two places to have food helps a lot.

Millet was the first thing he learned to share.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Pesto is the resource guardian of my two. Especially with millet. He'll do that thing where he makes himself look super stretched out and tall and he starts invading Mayo's space until she flies away.

He just ends up barfing it all into her mouth anyway so I don't understand his problem.

Qubee posted:

Both Mayo and Pesto sound wonderful, and I remember them! I'd take Pesto any day of the week, that sounds like a total breeze to handle. Energetic flirtball versus murdering machines? No brainer. How old are they both? How do you handle them being opposite genders?

I got them a few months apart in 2019 so Pesto is just about 3 now and Mayo is lagging behind slightly.

Originally I thought Mayo would be a boy because her cere was still that pale color.

Luckily for us, Mayo hasn't started laying any eggs so the sex difference with my budgies isn't a big issue except for the disparity in personalities. Hoping she never starts laying cause I'm just not interested in separating these two.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Saw this funny bird while at work.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Resource guarding isn't an issue, my cage dimensions are 90 x 70 x 180cm and there was about 4 food bowls, 2 drinks bowls and 2 troughs all strategically placed, and that was back when they lived together. I've since separated them into their own 90 x 70 x 180cm cages. They're both just hormonal assholes. Chick is on my shoulder as I write this, chomping down on my ear lobe and neck folds, just cause she likes to subjugate and destroy. She still loves me though, if she gets spooked, it's a 50/50 on whether she flies to me for comfort or the dark recesses of her cage, which always melts my heart when she chooses me.

Anyway, just gotta keep the jerks separated until they cool down. I always wonder if it was a lack of socializing as kids, since I got them both at about 3 weeks old. I had Chick for two months before I got Wasabi, and it was just me and her the entire time. Chick has been nippy with Wasabi since day one (it's always been Chick instigating, Wasabi was a big softie but she's turned aggressive now). I think if they were boys, we'd all be best friends. I just give them out-of-cage playtime and ensure they're happy, they do their own thing these days, they're not as interested in cuddling or sitting with me. But if it makes them happy, I'm happy.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

do doot do doo dooo doot do doo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEuyuy8pVB4

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
Re budgie genders, I'm still waiting for Tinky (boy) to chill the heck out and am hopeful that after he comes out of the other side of budgie puberty he'll be less aggressive. Currently he is residing in a big cage with a divider down the middle so he and Rainbow (girl) are still close to each other and can preen heads through the divider but Tinky isn't able to attack her.

Rainbow will often try to wriggle through the divider to get at Tinky and I give them supervised time together with the divider removed, but within twenty minutes Tinky will rev up and start chasing Rainbow around trying to bite her. He's just too hyper and he's a lot bigger than Rainbow so I'm scared he'll hurt her again :(

Meanwhile, Sunny has been enjoying coming out at breakfast and joining us at the table.

https://youtu.be/yUbQiCiey7I

Qubee
May 31, 2013

So get this for peak budgie idiocy: my two will fight to the point where they draw blood, yet god forbid I put them to sleep separately. They'll happily spend all day in their own cages, with the occasional angry squawking equivalent of "lemme at 'em" and beak lunges towards the bars, but come night time? Both of them start pining for each other and desperately trying to get together to roost. Night time and morning time, they're absolute buddies, but as soon as light levels increase enough to where they can see well, they're at each other's throats. Their morning ritual lately when the sun comes through the window has been "let me beat the poo poo out of my buddy here". If I don't sleep them together, one ends up frightened as anything, clambering about in the dark and refusing to settle down. The other will eventually settle down, but will be restless right up until it's too dark to see.

Buncha dummies. They have a nightlight on all night which thankfully isn't enough for them to get antsy with each other.

Unrelated question time: what is all of your opinions on mopping with detergent near your birdies? Right now I'm moving them to a separate room when I want to mop, as I heard it's not safe for them to breath in any detergents.

Ignore the apocalyptic sandstorm in the background, but speaking of signs of the apocalypse, look at these two sitting together! I think the muted lighting made them chill the f out.

She used to be so cuddly with me and would kiss my nose and preen me, but I think the stress of moving twice in the span of 6 months has made her fear my hands. I'm hoping she comes back round.

The spoilt Duchess herself

These pictures give me the biggest urge to go and have her hop up on my hand, but she's sound asleep so it'll have to be tomorrow morning

These photos make her seem like a total cutie but she's pure demonic wrath in a fluffy package.

I swear I love them so much, it isn't normal. It scares me away from getting a Cockatiel, because if I love these two this much, I'd be even more head over heels for a bird that actually loves me back (I mean, the blue one chomped my finger and drew blood today for no reason, yet I still love her. It happened and I didn't even react, just calmly let her hop off into the cage, it was totally unprovoked). When I was in the process of moving out, the apartment I eventually chose was heavily influenced by what they would like the most. This apartment won because it had big open windows and a balcony.

Qubee fucked around with this message at 20:09 on May 28, 2022

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
They're so sweet :3: I love them.

Re mopping near the birds - I use a steam mop. The heat works well at breaking down any poops or muck, the floor dries quickly after and it doesn't need any detergent.

lithium flour
Jan 27, 2012

a fully digital ovine
Re poop cleanup, 'Poop-Off' works incredibly well for shifting dried on poop and also as a bird safe cleaner for other stuff. If you can buy it where you are I recommend giving it a try.
This is where I get it.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

lithium flour posted:

Re poop cleanup, 'Poop-Off' works incredibly well for shifting dried on poop and also as a bird safe cleaner for other stuff. If you can buy it where you are I recommend giving it a try.
This is where I get it.

we also use this stuff!

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Qubee posted:

I swear I love them so much, it isn't normal. It scares me away from getting a Cockatiel, because if I love these two this much, I'd be even more head over heels for a bird that actually loves me back (I mean, the blue one chomped my finger and drew blood today for no reason, yet I still love her. It happened and I didn't even react, just calmly let her hop off into the cage, it was totally unprovoked). When I was in the process of moving out, the apartment I eventually chose was heavily influenced by what they would like the most. This apartment won because it had big open windows and a balcony.

Honestly, I'd trust a bird's opinion on apartments and decor over my own any day. Especially those two.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Rare footage of Serra being cuddly, without and fearsome Squeaks and Beaks. Well, there is a little one at the end. But apparently my neck became offensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgN-78btZBM

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Tuesday night hangout

lithium flour
Jan 27, 2012

a fully digital ovine
Hello you adorable green guy! Ed has had a bald patch on the top of his head for weeks and I had almost forgotten that he too used to look this good.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

SuperKlaus posted:

Tuesday night hangout

Why does this entire breed of parrots always look like they are on the brink of a very adorable, Disney version of crazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Serra been shreddin' some paper while practicing her Borb'ness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVAap215Av4