Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you shouldn't post that psycho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Alaois posted:

you shouldn't post that psycho

Yeah that guy is a racist psycho and should be verboten.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know anyone who's against boatin'

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Maki Itoh isn't even American

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Maki Itoh isn't even American

source?

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I am Maki Itoh. Hello motherfuckers

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The Joker should have been Itoh's partner Miyu, to shine a light on the Japanese stereotype of badasses that kick the poo poo out of people

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SG Bamboo posted:

The Joker should have been Itoh's partner Miyu, to shine a light on the Japanese stereotype of badasses that kick the poo poo out of people

Tough call but I'll allow it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i almost reported lid out of reflex

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

was about to say, we really shouldn't be platforming such bad-faith racist garbage itt, and I'm glad to see folks beating me to it lmao

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/wwegareth/status/1527989463556694021?s=21&t=uj20BPcV_ejdVDf6aFZcEg

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

What if it's composed of People You Oughta Respect, Son?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

The reply is even better

https://twitter.com/DastardlyMattie/status/1527996232831946752?t=AtRdSUnPd5ugNH-awwer1g&s=19

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1526383305569931265?s=20&t=Mz_QQW4_WCS-9aj_W-16NQ
https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1527828791506001920?s=20&t=Mz_QQW4_WCS-9aj_W-16NQ
https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1527834167022538753?s=20&t=Mz_QQW4_WCS-9aj_W-16NQ

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Yes, they ran away by (checks notes) bringing their complaints to management more than once, eventually being told to just suck it up and quit complaining

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Sasha is going to sit at her ranch for 20 years and then come back to main event Wrestlemania.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Peasant mindsets

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Stone Cold had to learn, by WWE giving him big paydays for one-off appearances, his own interview show, and constantly begging him to come back for one more match at WM until he finally did it this year. They sure showed him who's boss!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Nobody is above the business. Except all the people who left to do other things and didn't need to come back except for a huge easy paycheck once in a while

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

Nobody is above the business. Except all the people who left to do other things and didn't need to come back except for a huge easy paycheck once in a while

Like when they repeatedly humbled Brock Lesnar and made sure he knew his place, by routinely giving him dump trucks full of money, lengthy title runs, and probably one of the lightest work schedules around

I'm sure Vince hated punishing him like that, but he had to be taught a lesson for his own good :colbert:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

something something Fed bootlickers

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Was this Kalisto thing reported at the time? https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1528086634092281856

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Seams posted:

Was this Kalisto thing reported at the time?

Shard posted:

Don't post rovert and don't believe rovert

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
In fairness to ol' Trev, didn't Sasha disappear for like 2 months around that time and it's never really been cleared up why?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sasha has worked a number of shows where a vaccination would have been a requirement

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Gaz-L posted:

In fairness to ol' Trev, didn't Sasha disappear for like 2 months around that time and it's never really been cleared up why?

Yes, and yes there was a lot of vaccine messaging by Sasha over it. The Kalisto link is nonsense but given Sasha face someone crystals when they were sick amongst everything else it's supported at least for that time she was refusing vaccination.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Sasha has worked a number of shows where a vaccination would have been a requirement

As I recall, it was required for the people in the audience to be vaccinated (such as at the MSG show) but there was no such requirement for performers.

It was either covid or another concussion that took her off that ppv, those are the reasons that are always put into the vague not able to specify why they aren't there bucket.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

AlmightyPants posted:

As I recall, it was required for the people in the audience to be vaccinated (such as at the MSG show) but there was no such requirement for performers.

It was either covid or another concussion that took her off that ppv, those are the reasons that are always put into the vague not able to specify why they aren't there bucket.

It was a requirement for the Saudi show she wrestled in October and I’m assuming similarly for other international events

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Frankly, I blame Kallisto for breaking kayfabe and going to dinner unmasked.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Seams posted:

Was this Kalisto thing reported at the time? https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1528086634092281856

I doubt anyone believes what fuckface has to say about anything ever.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
old mate Trev was banned for being a weirdo and for constantly vagueposting not because his scoopz were wrong btw

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

errr am I wrong for remembering his scoops being wrong a lot?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

He backpedalled and moved the goal posts on a lot of poo poo if he wasn't already vagueposting like crazy. Being fair the dirt sheets are basically zero accountability horse poo poo most of time.

And I'm pretty sure basically nothing came out about Sasha around Summerslam that was confirmed since no one brought it up one way or the other with this recent story.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Tweak posted:

errr am I wrong for remembering his scoops being wrong a lot?

Oh he was wrong constantly. The one that I remember most clearly is he was extremely insistent that Rhonda Rousey was not going to team up with a male wrestler to fight HHH & Stephanie McMahon that one Wrestlemania and then that's exactly what happened.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can't understand what you yanks are whinging about

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Trev's scoops were occasionally right in the same way that if I unloaded a machine gun at a target I might get a few hits on the bullseye

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

What would the reasoning even be for someone not vaccinated missing a show in Nevada where IIRC there was no vaccine mandate?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Contracting COVID-19, the novel coronavirus

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

missing a show in the state where gamblin is completely unrestricted. well that's the biggest gramble of them all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think the verifiable broad strokes of the Sasha/Kalisto situation is that Sasha was at some point antivax, she was hanging out with Kalisto umasked before SummerSlam, she got pulled from SummerSlam for reasons people heavily speculated to be COVID and Kalisto got a bad case of COVID around that time

The antivax thing is bad and stupid but she's seemingly gotten the jab since then so, whaddaya gonna do