Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

OwlFancier posted:

Are you sure that the SCP foundation isn't trying to contain something under your house?

SCP-42069 appears as a human male. When in contact proximity with a device connected to the Internet, SCP-42069 will begin generating awful forums posts at an astonishing rate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Probably the last post on lecky chat for a while but I went home at lunchtime to see if they'd gotten into the barbers and while the power is now on everything else is hosed. The generator has vanished, as have the vans and all the men. Here's what's left behind

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Scrap metal thieves are adapting, I see.

e: https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1528747791605956608

Seems a bit lenient?

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 15:42 on May 23, 2022

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Welp, ITV has pictures of BoJo toasting at a party in Downing Street in Nov 2020. Waiting to watch this one swept under the rug.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
An "ah well, nevertheless" so big that it blots out the sun

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

I had a look at the hashtag for monkey pox on twitter, just a huge, huge mistake.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1528751172588343297

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

So at this point everyone involved in the investigations was either colluding with No 10, complicit in the collusion or straight up ignoring evidence? Cool cool.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

quote:

ITV News understands there were also other participants out of shot at the party, which one source has dubbed "Fizzgate", despite the rules at the time only allowing two people from different households to mix indoors.

Please. No more gates

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

stev posted:

So at this point everyone involved in the investigations was either colluding with No 10, complicit in the collusion or straight up ignoring evidence? Cool cool.

ah, well, nevertheless

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

People are collating all the various times Boris knowingly misled Parliament, expecting that it's going to make a difference

Stuff like this:

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1468563160827568130

If When he refuses to step down for breaking Ministerial code, then what?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Waiting for someone to find a huge bill for booze delivered to No 10 to launch Billgate

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Still waiting for the pic of a shirtless Boris holding a sign that says 'i love illegal lockdown parties, such as this one, that I am attending right now' while hoovering up a fat line off Michael goves head

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

fuctifino posted:

It's probably about time to loop back around to the dismal state of Labour's opposition and to ask why Jeremy Corbyn was allowed to make it this way

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/coldwarsteve/status/1528766099289948160

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

stev posted:

It's like the first thing this government has done competently.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

fuctifino posted:

People are collating all the various times Boris knowingly misled Parliament, expecting that it's going to make a difference

Stuff like this:

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1468563160827568130

Technically it's not misleading Parliament if he got blackout drunk and can't remember anything

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Twitter busy working itself up into the biggest “ah well, nevertheless” we have witnessed so far

https://twitter.com/CarolineLucas/status/1528773930928025602

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
Discuss the needs of working people.

No more lockdown party news.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

the sex ghost posted:

Still waiting for the pic of a shirtless Boris holding a sign that says 'i love illegal lockdown parties, such as this one, that I am attending right now' while hoovering up a fat line off Michael goves head

CON +4

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

the sex ghost posted:

I’d cast doubt on this purely because there is no way a line is staying near Gove’s head for anything like long enough for someone else to get a go in.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
brexit provided a welcome distraction from the government making its main occupation scapegoating poor people as lazy bastards and the cause of all marcoeconomic ills imo

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i'd to edit that about 5 times before it made sense :/

i'm not even sure it does now because i've read it too many times

hate when that happens

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Red Oktober posted:

I’d cast doubt on this purely because there is no way a line is staying near Gove’s head for anything like long enough for someone else to get a go in.

Also he's way too oily it would dissolve straight away like on a treated toilet cistern in a pub

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

crispix posted:

i'd to edit that about 5 times before it made sense :/

i'm not even sure it does now because i've read it too many times

hate when that happens

And you still spelled macroeconomic wrong

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
gently caress

meant to :mad:

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

the sex ghost posted:

Please. No more gates

In the circumstances #partybar would work well

What about #nippleslammer?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
elementary, my dear nippleweir :monocle:

crispix fucked around with this message at 19:09 on May 23, 2022

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

What about #nippleslammer?

Their first album was alright, but I just don't know that powerviolence and R&B slowjams really mesh together

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Boris tested positive for Covid 2 days after that photo was taken.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Countdown to Keith deciding not to wait for the police and loudly resigning over the curry?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Imprison the photo leaker. Starmer must be punished before Johnson does.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I loving hate this stupid scandal and this dumbass country.

gently caress them all.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It would have been really funny if Boris died of Covid.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
This is not the good things timeline.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Gonzo McFee posted:

It could still happen :thumbsup:

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Hope he gets Monkeypox.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

keep punching joe posted:

This is not the good things timeline.

Starmer resigning over a beer and curry after work but Johnson remaining PM despite necking champagne at a party is still a very funny outcome.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Gonzo McFee posted:

We were this close to Biden and Trump both getting hosed up by it a month out from the presidential election. Imagine the content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Every so often TUSC get mentioned in here, turns out they're actually not great.

https://twitter.com/FreeNorthNow/status/1528814514166280198?t=IMDx8WJ4R3Vh87-k8xBGH