Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Cojawfee posted:

I don't get why they wasted so much time with Hector doing that point to letters and spell things out business. He's clearly able to move his hand around and point at things and shoot a gun into a corpse. Why didn't they just have him write things or type them?

the only time I remember them doing that recently is when Lalo was talking to him over the phone..

Last Chance fucked around with this message at 20:54 on May 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
He's probably real shaky, I doubt half of those bullets made it into Nacho's corpse.

I do think the scene in BB where he requests to speak to Hank was really funny though. You'd think he wouldn't stop at 'INEEDDEA', maybe actually spell out 'AGENTHANKSCHRAEDER' as well when the nurse wasn't getting it.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

why doesnt hector just tell them how he's feeling? seems kind of rude

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

also, i'm not an expert but don't you need to be able to move your whole arm in order to write and/or point at stuff?

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

Okay Hector here is a spelling gun and here is the alphabet please go hog wild

26 nachos

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

I hope they bring Hank into the mix completely unrelated to Walt. Just Saul representing some street level dealers brought in by Hank and Bromez.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

iamsosmrt posted:

I hope they bring Hank into the mix completely unrelated to Walt. Just Saul representing some street level dealers brought in by Hank and Bromez.

This exactly happened in season 5.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I saw this video of someone painting their entire front walkway and sidewalk white today, and all I could think about was the BB scene with Tucker digging the hole.

That whole bit is so viscerally disturbing, the casting for Tucker and Scary Skell, the makeup on them, the dilapidated interior of the house. It's just such perfect cinema, you can practically smell that house. Scary Skell freaking out at Jesse still makes my skin crawl.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Last Chance posted:

the only time I remember them doing that recently is when Lalo was talking to him over the phone..

In Breaking Bad, they get info from him by one of the people in the care facility holding up a card with letters on it and she points at each letter and he dings to pick one and he starts spelling out "gently caress you" or something to the cops.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
But when sufficiently motivated he can also sweep an entire plate of burritos off a table. I get the feeling Hector's motor ability fluctuates quite a bit with the needs of the plot.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Hector's Salamanca power allows him to briefly regain some of his motor function when he gets angry enough.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I’m very much in for a quick montage of old Breaking Bad scenes showing that Kim was actually there the whole time, provided that the green screen compositing looks terrible, the ADR lines don’t match up well, and the characters are clearly not looking in the correct direction when speaking to each other.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

fullroundaction posted:

I’m very much in for a quick montage of old Breaking Bad scenes showing that Kim was actually there the whole time, provided that the green screen compositing looks terrible, the ADR lines don’t match up well, and the characters are clearly not looking in the correct direction when speaking to each other.

She is wearing the exact same outfit in every scene but with her hair and makeup getting more and more weathered, almost as if they hastily filmed everything in an hour.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mister Speaker posted:

I saw this video of someone painting their entire front walkway and sidewalk white today, and all I could think about was the BB scene with Tucker digging the hole.

That whole bit is so viscerally disturbing, the casting for Tucker and Scary Skell, the makeup on them, the dilapidated interior of the house. It's just such perfect cinema, you can practically smell that house. Scary Skell freaking out at Jesse still makes my skin crawl.

I remember thinking I recognized Scary Skell, and he's Dewey from Justified.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Wrap it in a meta 4th wall break showing that Jimmy’s college video production friends put it together.

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

This is my first week watching “live” - when does the episode go up on AMC+?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Harriet Carker posted:

This is my first week watching “live” - when does the episode go up on AMC+?

If you watch live on the AMC+ app, it'll air 9pm EST on the regular AMC live channel (not actually the Amc+ channel).

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Not gonna see it tonight. But thread reminder. Don't forget to unsubscribe from AMC if you've done so after you finish the episode

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I start watching the ep on live AMC and then by the first commercial it'll usually show up on AMC+ so I can switch over and watch without the ads

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

stromboni posted:

I start watching the ep on live AMC and then by the first commercial it'll usually show up on AMC+ so I can switch over and watch without the ads

Whoa, seriously?

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

Ahh that’s what I meant. I don’t care to actually watch live. Just want to watch the moment it’s up for streaming without commercials.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Whoa, seriously?

Yeah its supposed to be up on AMC+ at 9 but it's always anywhere between 1 and 20 minutes late

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Daring sewer escape

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Lalo just randomly popping out of a sewer in New Mexico :lol:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I see Lalo took the little known secret sewer tunnel from Germany to New Mexico.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
episode's up

e: and starts with an ad for something else lol. thought it was a cold open

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jose Oquendo posted:

I see Lalo took the little known secret sewer tunnel from Germany to New Mexico.
And now he's going back to Germany!

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Lalo is cartel Batman.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

trying to find the other way into the superlab that mike said was sealed off?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

motherbox posted:

Lalo is cartel Batman.
Cartel Pennywise the Clown in that one shot just now haha

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That was a pretty great cold open.

"What the gently caress are you doing in the sewer Laloo o.ooo .. ..oooooohhhHHhh"

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
LET NOTHING STAND IN YOUR WAY

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
lmao @ saul reverse-duke-boying his way out of the car for emphasis

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Some serious Michael Bay cam on this scene

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

this episode is probably going to have terrible things happen because this is all too much fun

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Jose Oquendo posted:

He took a warp pipe.

Also, they're drugging the pictures.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

eke out posted:

this episode is probably going to have terrible things happen because this is all too much fun
Yeah, this is awesome

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

HAHAHA, Jimmy has compromised the PI.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Was that Howard's PI?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
That was a great sequence. But as someone said earlier this just means something terrible is going to happen to someone.