Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Are Leipzig usually that poo poo at defending their right flank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
No one but Bayern will ever win again.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
here's an x-post

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
I think as a recognition for this great achievement of winning the Meisterschaft ten times in a row we should have the Bayern team and staff do a parade on a bus through the country all the way from Munich to Kiel and then drive the bus straight in the sea and dissolve the club and turn the Allianzarena into Schrebergaerten.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

elbkaida posted:

I think as a recognition for this great achievement of winning the Meisterschaft ten times in a row we should have the Bayern team and staff do a parade on a bus through the country all the way from Munich to Kiel and then drive the bus straight in the sea and dissolve the club and turn the Allianzarena into Schrebergaerten.

i can't imagine anyone would complain about this, frankly.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Unless a miracle happens, HSV will miss the Aufstieg again, and I'm so, so shocked.

While the other Blau-Weissen will likely manage to return to the Bundesliga after one season in the second league.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I think my Schadenfreude would have had no bounds if Schalke somehow managed to miss the Aufstieg.
So instead I'm just glad that it looks like Bremen ist also going to be back.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am very anxious about Werder. I really hope they make it but the last 3-4 games before the Schalke one weren't really that great. Hopefully they keep playing like they did against Schalke last Saturday.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

You might be right, looks like they are getting the nerves now.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

lol dortmund

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
What a match

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The guy doing the commentary for the Union Berlin game on ESPN+ is having way more fun than any other I've heard this year, just super happy to be there

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Ah, 2-1 now. "The safest lead there is" I believe it's called

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
lol this last round is absolutely amazing in every way

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

nawilo_420 posted:

lol this last round is absolutely amazing in every way

It was so good!

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
eat poo poo hertha

stay tuned for tomorrow when darmstadt will return to the bundesliga

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I've only been following for about 3 years, but EISERN UNION!!

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
shame neither freiburg nor union berlin could steal the rb leipzig cl spot

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
squad market value:

vs

Amount of points in the league:

lmao

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Go read up on Urs Fischer and his time as player. He was never really good but he kept fighting and was fully in it.
This is what he asks from his players now that he is coach.

When I learned he moved to Union I was really happy because he is a perfect fit for that club.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Hamburg with a promotion playoff spot.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

antidote posted:

loving Rostock :negative:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

antidote posted:

They will fail to get promoted like every year, don't worry.

Although to be honest, I'm not sure which team I'd prefer in the Bundesliga. Pest und Cholera, essentially.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/fcunion/status/1526106045931716609?t=GD6oXUQ6uavBYGhNKNJFgQ&s=19

@oliwan

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
And like I said Werder almost messed it up. The result looks clear in the end but they were closer to a draw or loss than I like.
Ah well, Bundesliga time for me again next season.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

reporting for doxxing!!!!

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Torrannor posted:

They will fail to get promoted like every year, don't worry.

Although to be honest, I'm not sure which team I'd prefer in the Bundesliga. Pest und Cholera, essentially.

As fun as it would be to see the HSV fail yet again, seeing Hertha go down after the millions and millions that Windbeutel had invested would be way more enjoyable at this point. HSV can always fail the Abstiegsrelegationsspiel next year.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
its happening

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

welp

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
I'm watching the relegation match Lautern-Dynamo and my friends this is extremely dire. Not gegen Elend, truly terrible. Reminds me of the bad old Regionalliga and Oberliga times lol, good thing I can'tdon't have to watch this poo poo live any more :emo:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
Too bad it's HSV going up, but hertha getting relegated tonight is very funny imo

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
uh oh

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
lmao

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol and also lmao

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
haha this is funny too nfl

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
hertha fans lighting fireworks like they won the champions league lmao

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

gently caress HSV sucks. Jesus Christ

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Why do people not like Hertha Berlin? (My sister's husband's family has a some Hertha fans in it.)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Eric Cantonese posted:

Why do people not like Hertha Berlin? (My sister's husband's family has a some Hertha fans in it.)

Why would people like Hertha when they could like the infinitely more likeable Union Berlin instead. And no, you can like either one or the other, you can't like both.

Anyway, HSV not getting promoted again, what a shocker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
As a Werder fan I find soooooo much joy in HSV staying down lol

Also yay, 1. Bundesliga again next year, hopefully Werder can get Eggestein back or land some other nice transfers.