Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

pictured here: Zil and penis

Yours isn't that stretchy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Zil posted:

Yours isn't that stretchy?

zil getting in some "alone time"

https://i.imgur.com/EOp8CPd.mp4

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

he's getting good cum returns from that technique

That’s what I’m talking about, think of all the wasted unmilked cum just sitting around. Being such a rare commodity you want to make sure you’re harvesting as much as possible.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s what I’m talking about, think of all the wasted unmilked cum just sitting around. Being such a rare commodity you want to make sure you’re harvesting as much as possible.

yeah efficiency is great but you're going to drive prices was down if you flood the market

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

wringing it out is a good start but for maximum returns you probably have to go in through the butt

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
C

U

M

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

yeah efficiency is great but you're going to drive prices was down if you flood the market

This is actually my end goal, I believe everyone should have access to cum, not just the wealthy.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This is actually my end goal, I believe everyone should have access to cum, not just the wealthy.

Many before you have held this belief, but they often end up in jail, or moderating.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i heard the government had to ship in cum from europe

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Is this really happening, BAGS is taking on Big Cum?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

his locally sourced organic cum company "Bags O Cum"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
cummunism

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In Canada they get milk outta bags

I don't see why the rest of us can't milk the cum out of bags.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

i heard the government had to ship in cum from europe

The fine people at Raytheon and LockMart are hurriedly working on the FGC-148 CumJavelin to help the Ukrainians :blyat:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

Delivered fresh twice a day direct to your doorstep

By this guy

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Delivered fresh twice a day direct to your doorstep

By this guy

over a decade later, the Mr Water saga takes a disturbing turn

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ruby Gloom posted:

his locally sourced organic cum company "Bags O Cum"

People and their loving computers. :jerkbag:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

I'm down, I feel kind of "over" corporate America anyhow

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I called a guy "A walking pair of wraparound sunglasses" today on Facebook and the guy laugh reacted to it. Idk if he got the joke but w/e I consider that a win

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

I called a guy "A walking pair of wraparound sunglasses" today on Facebook and the guy laugh reacted to it. Idk if he got the joke but w/e I consider that a win

Talking smack to Mr Cool Ice???

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I see it more like a cake icing piping bag.

In other words, I need to start drinking more water I guess.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

This is more in line with the mental image of “penis squeezin’s”

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Maybe for date night.
If you're looking at pure production, just use a caulk gun

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Talking smack to Mr Cool Ice???

I wish, it's a dude with 400 former jobs and a profile picture of two German Shepherds (german sheps are cops btw), telling people in this group that it's okay the crazy old guy who doesn't understand what a split driveway compared our code enforcement to Nazi Germany

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Actually if you ever want to describe to boomers why Facebook isn't liked by anyone, there ya go

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

I wish, it's a dude with 400 former jobs and a profile picture of two German Shepherds (german sheps are cops btw), telling people in this group that it's okay the crazy old guy who doesn't understand what a split driveway compared our code enforcement to Nazi Germany

I mean if you think about it, being told to park where you're supposed to is exactly the same thing as the Holocaust. Perhaps you've read a little book called 'Mein Karr'?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

HOA-locaust

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

I mean if you think about it, being told to park where you're supposed to is exactly the same thing as the Holocaust. Perhaps you've read a little book called 'Mein Karr'?

Little Known Fact Buddy: SS stood for Sity inSpector.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Unfortunately the post was on the forum I can't make jokes in because I don't want to be banned, way too many trolling opportunities in there

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Casually dropping "Oh, what do you mean by THOSE people?" into the comments and walking away

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm planning my whole rear end weekend tonight, fun way to deal with the anxiety of planning four days worth of partying! We're only doing two parties besides the main festival itself, I just can't handle what I used to re: dancing and partying and whatnot for days on end

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

I'm planning my whole rear end weekend tonight, fun way to deal with the anxiety of planning four days worth of partying! We're only doing two parties besides the main festival itself, I just can't handle what I used to re: dancing and partying and whatnot for days on end

write your address on your hand and pack some gum :hmmyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

HOA-locaust

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
So Tarkus has started this thing now where if one of his toys/pillow is on the floor he will look at it and cry-bark mournfully until you pick it up and give it to him. Mind you he is perfectly capable of picking it up himself. He also doesn’t want continued interaction with you afterward, like “you got my toy now let’s play!”; he takes it and goes into the bed or chair to chomp by himself.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

So Tarkus has started this thing now where if one of his toys/pillow is on the floor he will look at it and cry-bark mournfully until you pick it up and give it to him. Mind you he is perfectly capable of picking it up himself. He also doesn’t want continued interaction with you afterward, like “you got my toy now let’s play!”; he takes it and goes into the bed or chair to chomp by himself.

more like barkus amirite

but seriously he is an adorable bébé :kimchi:

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Aw, he's very cute - if slightly inscrutable. :)

I've been out walking again, but it's too late to bother you with too many images - and a bunch of them are Nikon Raw files, so I have to spend a moment in Lightroom to convert them.

Have a phone booth in its natural habitat, though:

e: And I do enjoy the somewhat ... Norwegian take on English in that translation.

Computer viking fucked around with this message at 01:10 on May 24, 2022

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Would like to hotbox that phone booth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I rather like our phone booths - they're a remarkably timeless and neutral design for something closing in on 90 years old. It's less than ten years younger than the British red cast iron ones (1933 vs 1926, I think), but looks like it's from a completely different age.