Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

10 ps1 games and two of them are worms lmfao

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol at copy and pasting bloodborne and uncharted a bunch of times to make it seem like theres lots of games

EmmyOk posted:

A Thief's End

ALD: Yes please :D

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

under "Classic Games" they listed the Bulletstorm remake with Duke Nukem as the main character .

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

under "Classic Games" they listed the Bulletstorm remake with Duke Nukem as the main character .

lol

they’re right though

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol at copy and pasting bloodborne and uncharted a bunch of times to make it seem like theres lots of games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i just now realized the ubisoft game lists child of light and not child of eden. coping, seething and malding.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

In Training posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the duke voice is dlc, it wont be included, you gotta pay for the king

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at the other posts too. what were they thinking!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
nintendo gets a lot of poo poo for their emulated games but you can see an overall logic to it. they start with huge 1st party heavy hitters, and then trickle out their other 1st party games, getting 3rd party support along the way where they can, but thats gonna be limited due to those companies wanting to make their own collections, or classic games being licensed titles

that ps1 list tho?????????
what is that???????????

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Also from the wording you can only get your prior purchases if they get released on this service so if you have something from a dev that likes making their own collections like Konami or Square-Enix I guess you're just SOL?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Also from the wording you can only get your prior purchases if they get released on this service so if you have something from a dev that likes making their own collections like Konami or Square-Enix I guess you're just SOL?

All I want to do now is just buy the games. Just let me pay the money for the game I would like and download it to my console and the transaction is done.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

the same worms game, basically! worms world party is basically just an updated worms armageddon

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

where are the games, sony

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

In Training posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
i guess they're rolling out the ps1 games on their new service and they're the lovely PAL versions of the game. loving sony

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Jeff Wiiver posted:

i guess they're rolling out the ps1 games on their new service and they're the lovely PAL versions of the game. loving sony

lol they still havent learned from the playstation mini

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Xbox STAYS Winning

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jeff Wiiver posted:

More like Blowme

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

the PS4 was huge, how do you take all that momentum and do nothing with it? was the PS2>PS3 transition this bad?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

bees x1000 posted:

the PS4 was huge, how do you take all that momentum and do nothing with it? was the PS2>PS3 transition this bad?

it was pretty bad the PS3 cost a bunch of money and had no games and when sony finally cut the price they started removing backwards compatibility to save on costs so you couldnt play ps2 or ps1 games on the newer models

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

bees x1000 posted:

It was worse. Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

the PS4 was huge

:D

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s called the PS5 because all the PAL PS1 games run at 5 fps on it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

worse

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It was worse. Lol

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJElsNaC6yQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality