Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

The foot chair do be weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Cutedge posted:

what the gently caress is going on with this picture?

What's going on with your brain?

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's a shame the boys didn't just try to do a annie leibovitz portrait themselves. So we could draw red lines over it in an attempt to analyze hog sizes

Cutedge
Mar 13, 2006

How can we lose so much more than we had before

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

What's going on with your brain?

I ask myself that question every day

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Cutedge posted:

I ask myself that question every day

Self-Awareness is the first step to healing. Solidarity, by broke-brained brother.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I remember thinking that Mr Hyde scene was schlocky fun

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021
Someone with photoshop skills photoshop Gabriel Malignant onto the Dark Universe Cinematic Universe photo

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Jay is right to worry about Severance going down Lost's path. It's very hard to imagine all the weird stuff is going to be wrapped together in a way that's satisfying. He didn't say it, but I'm also concerned it will be like Lost and start relying on supernatural explanations of some of the stuff too.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i tried watching a couple episodes of succession and hated it. everybody was poo poo. does it ever get good

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

does it ever get good

*me thinking about your postin*

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Jay : “I was burned by lost 20 years ago so I won’t watch any new shows.”

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

please do not joke about this poo poo. lost traumatized me as a teenager

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Sometimes I just wish for the simpler days when all Tomas Cruze had to do was dangle from a wire and steal a NOC list.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

That DICK! posted:

i tried watching a couple episodes of succession and hated it. everybody was poo poo. does it ever get good

Everybody is poo poo and that’s the point. You think Cousin Greg is supposed to be the one you root for and then he’s a sycophantic little poo poo. There’s no one to root for and you just chuckle when they gently caress up. They’re simultaneously living demigods and utterly pathetic.

I was pretty unsure about it through the first episode, but the second episode won me over and I’ve loved it ever since.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Sometimes I just wish for the simpler days when all Tomas Cruze had to do was dangle from a wire and steal a NOC list.

Don't forget to give credit to Luther's shiny new Pentium laptops. The ones with the artificial intelligence.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Lister posted:

Jay is right to worry about Severance going down Lost's path. It's very hard to imagine all the weird stuff is going to be wrapped together in a way that's satisfying. He didn't say it, but I'm also concerned it will be like Lost and start relying on supernatural explanations of some of the stuff too.
Yeah when it finished I had Westworld vibes but same basic thing, like how much track did this Dan Erickson guy lay out ahead of time, it's easy to imagine things coming apart etc.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

lost is the reason i abandoned network television so i have lost to thank for that

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Please know that I say this with love and a full understanding that it’s basically the television opinion equivalent of pineapple on pizza but okay here we go Lost was good the whole way through and the ending was satisfactory.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

MarcusSA posted:

And he's not missing anything.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

PostNouveau posted:

Gotta disagree with Mike on this one. Ozark's last couple seasons weren't all that good. It's definitely not 95% good and only bad in the last minute.
Yeah I'm with you on this, except I don't think it gets objectively bad as much as I just kind of wanted to watch it less and less until I didn't want to watch it at all. Like still a competent show but like the narrative churn got stale or something.

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is there anything else on Epix worth watching? Theres some Adrian Brody vampire show that looks pretty drat cool

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Is there anything else on Epix worth watching? Theres some Adrian Brody vampire show that looks pretty drat cool

Based on a Stephen King story so it's going to be awful.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Endless Trash posted:

Please know that I say this with love and a full understanding that it’s basically the television opinion equivalent of pineapple on pizza but okay here we go Lost was good the whole way through and the ending was satisfactory.

*in an extremely Simon Cowell voice*

It's a no from me I'm afraid

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Any idea what sorta numbers the new Jurassic Park is expected to do? It releases soon and the marketing machine is in full force, but it feels like no one gives a gently caress about it. I know I have zero interest in watching it. I never even got around to watching the last one.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i remember jurassic world 1 a little. i know i saw jurassic world 2, but only remember it takes place in a house because its the worst idea for a jurassic park film. there was also a child who was a clone, but it would have been better had they mixed her dna with a dinosaur or something. have her jumping around and fighting raptors.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I remember Jurassic world, because the director is a fetishist

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Everybody is poo poo and that’s the point. You think Cousin Greg is supposed to be the one you root for and then he’s a sycophantic little poo poo. There’s no one to root for and you just chuckle when they gently caress up. They’re simultaneously living demigods and utterly pathetic.

I was pretty unsure about it through the first episode, but the second episode won me over and I’ve loved it ever since.

Cousin Greg doing the “right” (as right as it gets) thing by siding with his granddad only to immediately flip and then get cut out of the will was some of the funniest poo poo. Cousin Greg and Tom’s weird relationship is awesome too, they are god drat hilarious.

Love that show it’s so good. And it’s true, they’re all terrible corrupted people and the ones like Kendall who think they are virtuous are the most pathetic of all.

Kieran Culkin is loving great too.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Jose Oquendo posted:

Any idea what sorta numbers the new Jurassic Park is expected to do? It releases soon and the marketing machine is in full force, but it feels like no one gives a gently caress about it. I know I have zero interest in watching it. I never even got around to watching the last one.

Not excited for the new movie yet? Try the new Jurassic World Primal Burger at Carl's Jr!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Jesus christ that looks gross as hell

Oh it’s a burger I thought it was Madonna’s new nft for a second there

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm going to eat the gross pork chop burger and not see the movie

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

priznat posted:

Cousin Greg doing the “right” (as right as it gets) thing by siding with his granddad only to immediately flip and then get cut out of the will was some of the funniest poo poo. Cousin Greg and Tom’s weird relationship is awesome too, they are god drat hilarious.

Something I didn’t catch until I read about it after the season 3 finale:

Tom and Greg hosed the Roy kids over by warning Logan they were coming. That was Tom’s whole, “I need to know you’re in,” spiel to Greg.

And yeah, Kieran Culkin was born to play Roman Roy. That scene where he undercuts his own victory by sending a dick pic to his father is the most I’ve ever laughed at anything, ever.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

If it didn't have those giant onion rings, I'd probably give it a try.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

X JAKK posted:

Not excited for the new movie yet? Try the new Jurassic World Primal Burger at Carl's Jr!

:thunk:

Yeah… I’d probably gently caress that burger.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

X JAKK posted:

would slam that burger /10. gently caress the haters

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

I saw Jurassic world 2 and hotel transylvania 2 at a drive in theater and hotel transylvania 2 was so good, I hadn't even seen the first one but songs, a message, loud cartoon people, it was a great night.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

A flame-grilled angus beef patty with melted cheese, two onion rings, 1/4lb of tender slow-cooked roast beef. All covered with......caramel sundae topping (I presume)

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

The Anime Liker posted:

I'm going to eat the gross pork chop burger and not see the movie

Please don't refer to Madonna that way, desperately seeking Susan is well worth a watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Cubone posted:

he gets the mummy's powers and becomes action mummy
not a joke

crowe was dr. jeckyll, bourdella was the mummy... uh *googles* javier barden was going to be frankenstein!s monster, and johnny depp was the invisible man

... huh. no wolf man, no gillman, no dracula

considering the projects they chose instead, I would've liked to see more of this Dark Universe

PostNouveau posted:

Don't forget Aaron Eckhart's sexy Frankenstein movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXc5epxOH_c

I actually watched this, tbh it's no worse than most Marvel movies. Could've been a perfectly reasonable hit if it hadn't released in the glory days of the Avengers. Eckhart could've been a good action star