Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I'm no mathman but I believe it's relatively difficult to win a best-of-seven series while only scoring 3 total goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
"The panthers playoff will be fun!" I said

"They'll just outscore all of their problems!" I believed, an idiot

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
You can't call a penalty on the team that's losing in an elimination game this late!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Pleads posted:

I'm no mathman but I believe it's relatively difficult to win a best-of-seven series while only scoring 3 total goals.
Flyers once scored 2 goals in an entire series, yet managed to win a game

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Koopa Kid posted:

If you’ve been watching what Tampa is actually doing on the ice and calling it fun we’ll just agree to disagree

Funny enough, the fun squad won the presidents trophy and then got swept in the first round.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Has Corey Perry stolen anyone's stick so far these playoffs and if so can somebody post a gif

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

TheBizzness posted:

Funny enough, the fun squad won the presidents trophy and then got swept in the first round.

This is what I’m saying, pattern is pretty clear. The Pens teams were a good time though

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Can't blame visiting the strip club for this loss. This is the best the Panthers' have looked by far this series.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

major loser energy

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

PING.

Man, I feel for the Panthers. They don't deserve to lose this game, and Game 2 was heartbreaking.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

hitting the post down 1 with five minutes to go in a playoff game has to be one of the worst feelings in the world

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Koopa Kid posted:

If you’ve been watching what Tampa is actually doing on the ice and calling it fun we’ll just agree to disagree

I thought this was fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUvBiBQC4Ac

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lmao can u even imagine getting swept by the freaking Lightening?

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Hard to single out any Panther as being bad when they’ve scored 3 loving goals total but where the hell have Barkov and Hubes been

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

8:50pm local start time is rear end

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

:stare:

Vasy flubbed that too even though it was going wide, oh if it was just a little further left...

e: Oh it was off the linesman, it wouldn't have counted anyway

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

fermun posted:

For the Avs, Jack Johnson is dressed and in for Girard, Andre Burakovsky is a healthy scratch and Alex Newhook is in.

Burakovsky has been completely anonymous this series but I'm still surprised by this move.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

shyduck posted:

8:50pm local start time is rear end

it fuckin sucks and the eastern bias of the nhl must be overthrown

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If that had been the Panthers' only goal of this game, this would become the funniest playoff game of all time.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

It’s funny, to me, to remember that Mitch Marner had a chance to pressure the puck carrier going back but instead chose to lose. But not really in a “ha ha” way, personally

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Sam Bennett going coast to coast and then passing it to the Tampa player 2 feet away from him lmaooo

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Avs-Blues game is live on TruTV

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Worst Penalty

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

A chance??????

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

The worst penalty! 6 on 4! Let's go!

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Schenn challenged Kadri and tried to steal his stick but Kadri was headed to the bench

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh man, :regd09:.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Why wouldn't you pull the goalie for 6 on 4 jfc fail coaching

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

wait they didn't start the powerplay 6 on 4? Do they just want to go back to the strip club tonight?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Why did they take like a full minute to pull Bobrovsky?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Wtf I s ekblad doing

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Exceptionally fraudulent.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Brutal.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:sweep::sweep::sweep:

I did not see that coming.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

no green x but absolute dogshit team lmao

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
To be fair, the Panthers Cup was getting out of the first round for the first time since ‘96

Bigger goals next year

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Lol fuckin loser team goddamn hahahaha

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lol rip

Adbot