Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
last week I made tonkatsu with red wine and oyster sauce reduction. got top round and maybe I’ll try to make a stew with it for this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Oddly enough, no. It's apparently a Greek thing where you thicken a sauce or in this case soup with an egg and lemon mixture. Worked pretty well, too, especially with the rice

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Lasagna soup with impossible sausage. This recipe owns and is probably my fav comfort meal

https://www.apinchofhealthy.com/healthy-lasagna-soup/

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Lasagna sausage with impossible soup.
I'd tell you what's in the soup but it'd drive you MAD!!!!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Lasagna sausage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLykeLINlrY

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Looks like I need a sausage maker

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I never sausage lasagna soup!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
That sounds like pretty good soup.

I just had a grilled cheese sandwich (cheddar, muenster, and mozzarella) with some mustard on the side.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
got some gravy simmering down on the stove and gonna make some chicken parm once it is ready

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I made 3 pounds of ground turkey meatballs Sunday and im just finishing the last of em. Theyre ground turkey, egg, breadcrumb, garlic, ginger, scallion, cilantro, salt, white pepper. I put some MSG in there too ill admit. Theyre good.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
You know, that reminds me I need to buy some MSG and put it in everything

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i ate linguica and noodles with about a pound of sliced scallions on top.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Gettin' weird. Spinach and fava bean pasta with an herb and beer sauce. We'll see....

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Too blessed hot to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Chili, and cornbread from a box.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oh I posted this in the other thread but bacon brussel eggs

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person posted:

Gettin' weird. Spinach and fava bean pasta with an herb and beer sauce. We'll see....

This was loving of the dang chain, btw. I got a new spring time recipe! Love when a plan comes together. :hai:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Bloop posted:

:eyepop:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

The Bloop posted:

I've got the sprouts, but it was so hot I fell asleep yesterday evening before I could try it. Then I just had some crackers and called it a night.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Korean fried chicken sandwich with a flight of:
-Double IPA w/ Buddha hand
-Turmeric golden ale
-Black witbeir
-Smoked porter w/ vanilla

Didn’t like the smoked part of the last one but everything else was great.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Supermarket had some reduced price pizza bases and I had some leftover chicken in the fridge.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Couple stuffed peppers with home made home fries.

runchild
May 26, 2010

California burrito with a shared margarita.

runchild
May 26, 2010

Double Double Animal Style

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Made chicken spanakopita skillet pie.

It rules.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Mango and passionfruit yoghurt with almond and cashew muesli.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Fartington Butts posted:

Made chicken spanakopita skillet pie.

It rules.

This sounds good. Got a recipe?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

That's a made up word

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I made larb and put it in some cabbage leaves and ate it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I've never actually tried true spanakopita because it's always awkwardly portioned/priced for whatever I'm trying to order. I need to just DO IT because I loving love spinach

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

pro starcraft loser posted:

This sounds good. Got a recipe?
Dunno if it's the same, but I made this one a while back and it came out delicious.
https://www.seriouseats.com/one-pot-chicken-spanakopita-skillet-pie-recipe

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I've never actually tried true spanakopita because it's always awkwardly portioned/priced for whatever I'm trying to order. I need to just DO IT because I loving love spinach

Do it, spinach pie is the best

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Made rice in my tiny rice cooker, then cubed some leftover pork loin roast and sautéed with red onion to heat through, cook the onions a touch. Tossed with TJs jalapeño dressing, shredded cabbage, green onion, cilantro, squeeze of lime. Put on top of rice. Yum.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i got these two london broils for 15 bucks. I marinated them in some soy sauce, ginger, garlic, oil. Then on the grill on super hot for 5 mins each side. Ate some with potatoes. Then took the other half the next day and made beef stroganoff. Made a sandwich with pepper and onions and a beef and bok choy stir fry with the rest. It was all good but I think I'm cool on red meat for a while.

runchild
May 26, 2010

Back from my vacation, so I got the fried chicken sandwich with chipotle aioli from one of my favorite local microbreweries.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Grilled teriyaki pork tenderloin, stirfried snap peas, rice

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i got these two london broils for 15 bucks. I marinated them in some soy sauce, ginger, garlic, oil. Then on the grill on super hot for 5 mins each side. Ate some with potatoes. Then took the other half the next day and made beef stroganoff. Made a sandwich with pepper and onions and a beef and bok choy stir fry with the rest. It was all good but I think I'm cool on red meat for a while.

Grilled London broil for me too tonight but I left em on a little too long

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

Threw together a red lentil dal, it's kinda wild how quickly it comes together in a pressure cooker. nothing special with the spices, just some curry spice blend, a blend of ground peppers, and some chicken bouillon powder. ezpz

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Chili and cornbread. Also a simple salad w/tomato and lettuce.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Last night I had 2 day old microwaved Taco Bell. :yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015