Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Hold on there pardner, we talk about Chyna in the doomsday economics thread and how much the US sucks in the Eurasia thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao Biden ran on a platform of student loan forgiveness in several states

wow you're telling me biden would just lie to people without shame?

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

this plea must have worked because to this day i still haven’t heard anybody saying the false rumors https://twitter.com/nikkihaley/status/1164267307138453504?s=21&t=8HnOVeOFMuztPHF8Z7Af6g

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

sleeptalker posted:

Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

There it is! There it is! The memorized 25-second speech.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
75% of Americans die in debt

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Veep.

Nothing in particular, I just think it's funny.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

papa horny michael posted:

75% of Americans die in debt

its called leverage

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The Mayor of new york saying Jesus would gladly join the nypd in their task of trashing homeless persons encampments

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

None of those things are funny and you people suck at this thread

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Except Veep, it's pretty good

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
your existence is funny, in a tragic sort of way.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
On a cosmic timescale, all living things only exist long enough to become aware that they will soon stop.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pitch posted:

Immediately prior to the invasion of Iraq, the UK government's top source on Saddam Hussein's WMD program was a guy feeding them details from the Michael Bay film "The Rock".

wonder who'd they'd invade if i leaked them details of the movie ambulance?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Fortaleza posted:

None of those things are funny and you people suck at this thread

On december 5th of 1484, Pope Innocent VIII said

quote:

It has recently come to our ears, not without great pain to us, that in some parts of upper Germany, [...] Mainz, Köln, Trier, Salzburg, and Bremen, many persons of both sexes, heedless of their own salvation and forsaking the catholic faith, give themselves over to devils male and female, and by their incantations, charms, and conjurings, and by other abominable superstitions and sortileges, offences, crimes, and misdeeds, ruin and cause to perish the offspring of women, the foal of animals, the products of the earth, the grapes of vines, and the fruits of trees, as well as men and women, cattle and flocks and herds and animals of every kind, vineyards also and orchards, meadows, pastures, harvests, grains and other fruits of the earth; [...]

Pope Innocent started a witch hunt

eight years later

quote:

By July 1492, Innocent had become very skinny. To Filippo Valori, he had become 'an inert mass of flesh, incapable of assimiliating any nourishment but a few drops of milk from a young woman's breast'. He then developed a fever and died.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
you walk into an audience with the pope and find him breast feeding, wyd?

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

30.5 Days posted:

you walk into an audience with the pope and find him breast feeding, wyd?

He's infallible fyi

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Milo and POTUS posted:

Veep.

Nothing in particular, I just think it's funny.

it’s kind of funny that Aaron Sorkin may have done more damage to our country’s political landscape than Lee Harvey Oswald, in terms of sheer bloodsucking monsters created

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Animal Friend posted:

He's infallible fyi

I think there is some rules lawyering about when and where he's infallible and on what matters. he can't say up is down and woah paradox!!!

but I do not personally know if this extends to breast feeding or other forms of nursing

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

I supposed technically if one were to transmogrify the liquid before it...

You know what nevermind

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
what you don't think baby jesus was sucking on that virgin titty?

is what the pope said to me verbatim when i asked him

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
There was that one pope that blessed a river so they could chuck plague bodies into it lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Trump Towers Istanbul

https://twitter.com/soitiz/status/939514465317457920?s=21&t=P3MzfYWgnuUYLYYUrwg0Rw

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
the kandahar giant

https://allthatsinteresting.com/kandahar-giant

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Antonymous posted:

I think there is some rules lawyering about when and where he's infallible and on what matters. he can't say up is down and woah paradox!!!

but I do not personally know if this extends to breast feeding or other forms of nursing
yeah he's only infallible when speaking ex cathedra, like making formal statements on Jesus stuff

so he is quite fallible when it comes to tity

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

bring back cadaver synods

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

bring back cadaver synods

The GOP will do this next year once they have overwhelming control of the house and senate after the midterms. The cadaver will be the President (get it? because he's so old). The crime will be "willfully existing as a Democrat"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The best part of the cadaver synod was the guy they had crouch behind the cadaver's chair and say "oh yes current pope you're right i sure was stupid" over and over like that one political cartoon

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/966500059499069442

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

this ad, specifically way the guy say "the storm is coming" at 42 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AzLrn5JVIo

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Those pro-Turkish hired flash mobs like five years ago

extreme pogo-sticking in front of the statue of liberty

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/benandjerrys/status/1489393235655106562

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

ukraine onlyfans

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
when fox news brains decided cannons would be the best way to thwart school shootings

quote:

Fired from this amazing cannon, ordinary water bottles become powerful tools to save the lives of children in active shooter school attacks.

Imagine students barricaded in classrooms with no way to escape. The shooter is roaming the hallways. The only exit is the door to the hallway. If students tried to escape via the hallway, they could be greatly at risk.

Outside the school building, police could roll up these water cannons and quickly punch holes in the walls of every classroom providing large escape holes.

If students have been wounded, first responders can use the hole to accelerate access to medical care.

In both these instances, escape and medical care for wounded, seconds are vital and can mean the difference between life and death.

lmao, time to drink from the water hose, children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lWprz3f5p8

moist turtleneck has issued a correction as of 14:00 on May 26, 2022

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

when fox news brains decided cannons would be the best way to thwart school shootings

what if

hold on, hear me out

but what if

maybe

children were huddling next to that outside wall

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

Just put a fire door in every classroom WTH.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Animal Friend posted:

While the Britons swelter in army uniforms designed for cooler climes, the Iraqis weather the heat in special desert uniforms that Britain sold them four years ago.

The Defense Ministry said Thursday that in 1986, it sold its entire stock of desert uniforms to the Iraqis, thinking that with Britain’s reduced defense commitments around the world they would no longer be needed.

As a result, most of the 9,000 British soldiers who began arriving in the gulf last week must wear their European camouflage uniforms while they await the arrival of new lightweight clothing.

A ministry spokeswoman, who spoke on condition of anonymity in keeping with standing rules, said the uniforms sold to the Iraqis in 1986 date from the 1960s, when British troops were in Aden.

″The uniforms were sold as a normal turnover of stock. The present deployment of forces to the gulf was unforeseen,″ she said. ″It would not have been economic for the army to hold that amount of desert uniforms in stores on a constant basis.

She said new lightweight cotton uniforms will be shipped to the British troops soon.

so they've had almost the entire time ive been alive to get 9000 lightweight uniforms and just didnt good old england love it so much

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
democrats coopting the murder of george floyd for popularity points and then immediately giving money to the people who murdered him

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

meghan mccain (fired by her dad ((called his wife a oval office)) from a volunteer job) cropped up in the social media (trump banned from twitter, starts his own) newscycle today because she wrote a thing about/against beto (calf cramps) grandstanding at a greg abbott (too dumb to move out of the way of a falling tree) political theater (abe lincoln) event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Zvahl posted:

democrats coopting the murder of george floyd for popularity points and then immediately giving money to the people who murdered him

the kneel and half of the dems needing interns to help them back up lol