Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Is... is this a good Rall? As in, there's no hidden asinine views on women or any other typical Rallism?
Good on the generous curve of comics posted in this thread maybe, but he's still being overpaid to make garbage art and write without the ability to articulate a point.

Even by the metrics of Russian propaganda he's generally done less for Russia than any of the pro-gasoline cartoonists do to help Russia, when they just engage in American global warming denialism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/status/1528154026575110145

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Seeing that makes me want to drink.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

DON’T LET MEDICAL TYRANTS MAKE A MONKEY OUT OF YOU

The bio terror fear mongering is back. When I first heard of “Monkeypox” I thought of the movie, “12 Monkeys” starring Bruce Willis. In that film most of humanity was intentionally wiped out by nut job who travelled worldwide and released a deadly virus from vials he was carrying. The man reminded me of Bill Gates.

Anthony “Mengele” Fauci must be rubbing his sadistic hands with glee over new viruses. He can once again step into the limelight and recommend vaccinations from which he will no doubt receive kickbacks…er, ‘royalties.’ Big Pharma will again rake in taxpayer money while jabbing the gullible with dangerous and ineffective concoctions. Fear-spreading Joe Biden said Monkeypox is something ‘everybody should be concerned about.’ Millions of dollars have already been spent readying vaccinations. The spread of Monkey Pox has already been predicted by the same players who brought us Covid-19. It’s almost as if it’s a rollout, not an outbreak.

Remember, Fauci and Biden both said the three experimental Covid vaccines were “100 percent effective.” Then we saw how all those triple vaxxed and boosted sheeple get Covid anyway. Not only were the jabs not effective, they weren’t safe. They caused countless deaths and serious side effects. Will the medical control freaks once again repeat this pattern with Monkey Pox? Fauci has been wrong at every turn. He was wrong about the treatment for AIDS and he was completely wrong and wishy washy about treating Covid. How much longer will Americans trust the “I am science” beagle torturer that is Fauci?

Gates has already hinted at the return of Smallpox. Will that virus (similar to Monkey Pox) be rolled out next? Supposedly it was completely eradicated, but I’ve been reading stories about labs recreating it. Gates, a eugenicist who wants population reduction, is probably behind it. Get ready for it to breakout ahead of the midterms. It will enable mules and mail-in ballots and another election steal from the criminal grifters known as Democrats.

During the Covid Plannedemic, too many Americans signaled to Big Government and the medical tyrants that they were willing to obey in order to keep themselves ‘safe.’ They did not resist the lockdowns. They wore ineffectual masks and accepted dangerous liquids to be injected into their arms in order to travel and keep their jobs. That was foolish. Those Americans who sheepishly submitted to tyranny may have a chance to redeem themselves and resist the next wave of unconstitutional medical ‘mandates.’

We must not allow the medical tyrants make monkeys out of us.

— Ben Garrison

I saw a movie where a man killed people and I said "That is just like Bill Gates, who wants to kill us all."

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Supposedly it was completely eradicated, but I’ve been reading stories about labs recreating it. Gates, a eugenicist who wants population reduction, is probably behind it.

When I was in the Navy, way back in 2001 or 2002, I had to get vaccinated against smallpox. It was because of all the fears about biological weapons back when the War on Terrorism was in full swing. Smallpox was assumed to be one of the biological weapons that might get used. I guess this means Garrison isn't entirely wrong about "labs recreating it" but this isn't some new thing that started recently. I'm also pretty sure Bill Gates wasn't behind this 20-some years ago (although I guess that's what they want me to think).

quote:

Those Americans who sheepishly submitted to tyranny may have a chance to redeem themselves and resist the next wave of unconstitutional medical ‘mandates.’

Ah I see we've given up on the whole "Everyone who got the covid vaccine will be dead very soon" conspiracy theory and now it's just an honest harmless mistake they made.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.

Raised By Birds posted:

I saw a movie where a man killed people and I said "That is just like Bill Gates, who wants to kill us all."

Polititoons 2022: I'm Science! Oooh ooh ooh aahh ahhh!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

“So the medical field should not be profit-motivated?”
“What??? No! That would be Communism!”

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

The wave is teal.

Rowe:

Now PM Anthony Albanese and Foreign Minister Penny Wong are off to Japan for the Quad meeting.

Wilcox:

In the top right are Simon Birmingham, leader of the Liberal moderate faction who thinks the party should temper itself to win back the teal seats, and Matt Canavan who is the most extreme in wanting to lurch to the right and find new seats to win (somewhere?).

Knight:

Lethbridge:

Queenslanders have mould issues due to all the 1 in 100 year floods.

Spooner:

Nenonen posted:

Is... is this a good Rall? As in, there's no hidden asinine views on women or any other typical Rallism?
Maybe standalone but Rall has done a whole week of these and the next one is about Liberal Woman with the title "Party of Choice".

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Raised By Birds posted:

Ah, good, we've hit the "AIDS is fake or a viral superweapon" portion of the evening.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Raised By Birds posted:

Jeez, next thing you know so-called "scientists" are going to be telling you to avoid all preventable diseases.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

quote:

Supposedly it was completely eradicated
How was it eradicated Garrison?

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

The Islamic Shock posted:

How was it eradicated Garrison?

Extremely small guns, obviously. Guns are great. Freedom.

That or herd immunity, the refuge of 'if I don't pay attention to it it will go away' thought.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Ah I see we've given up on the whole "Everyone who got the covid vaccine will be dead very soon" conspiracy theory and now it's just an honest harmless mistake they made.
Has Q Anon taught you nothing? Just move the goalposts! If you got the vaccine, you’re going to die five years from now. This is something I’ve on social media recently.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

At least I know I'll be alive five more years!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

That sounded more positive in my head

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Stuart Carlson

Jeff Danziger

Matt Davies

Bob Gorrell

What will Biden do about the Biden Policies shortage?

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

Mike Lester

Joel Pett

Michael Ramirez

Tom Stiglich

Gary Varvel

Matt Wuerker

Tony Branco

quote:

Doomsday Machine: Biden is nothing but the teleprompter reader for Obama’s 3rd term where all policies are coming from.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

Some strong av and edit potential from ramirez here.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

... yes? What do you want the president to do, nationalize the companies?

I know that the wifebeater actually means that the government shouldn't regulate the companies so hard and stop buying formula for the poors/foreigners, but you can read it the other way

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Mike Lester in favor of companies selling poisoned baby formula.

So much for being pro-life.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The US government is the largest purchaser of formula because of the WIC program, which is federally funded but administered by the state, who contract with a single manufacturer for each state, forcing everyone in their state in the program to purchase that one brand of formula.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Raised By Birds posted:

Wait... this is not the plot for 12 Monkeys! I mean it kinda is but not exactly.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Mike Lester in favor of companies selling poisoned baby formula.

So much for being pro-life.

Uh pro life means ensuring the unborn survive. After that, gently caress em

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Uh pro life means ensuring the unborn survive. After that, gently caress em

No, it's the Catholic church that fucks children, conservatives want them shot.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
no conservatives also gently caress children

they don't want to children to be shot*, they just don't care when it happens, and also don't want to support them in any way that isn't completely free

please don't suggest conservatives are in any way against pedophilia

*unless they're dark-skinned or queer, but then they want them dead because they're minorities, not because they're children

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Given how much the right projects, I'm sure we're due some news about conservatives eating babies soon.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Murdstone posted:

The US government is the largest purchaser of formula because of the WIC program, which is federally funded but administered by the state, who contract with a single manufacturer for each state, forcing everyone in their state in the program to purchase that one brand of formula.

WIC doesn't pay retail price for formula. People don't receive money to use WIC, the card just has say "9 cans enfamil a month" and they can go to any store within the state it's issued to use it. The contracts are lucrative because something like 60%+ of all formula in the US is consumed through WIC.

Also in NY Reckitt is the formula contractor except for soy based ones which is contracted to Gerber.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Murdstone posted:

Conservatives: "see, this is why welfare is bad"

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Stop the block

….Stop the block

Stop the block.

Stop the block!
Can’t stop the block

You can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block

Watch me whine and annoy ya, can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Pants Donkey posted:

Stop the block

….Stop the block

Stop the block.

Stop the block!
Can’t stop the block

You can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block

Watch me whine and annoy ya, can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block
Can’t stop the block

so... he thinks puberty blockers are bad

but it's reversible

so if he reverses the car, he runs over mental health again

:confused:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
A man who definitely understands puberty blockers.

I'm just speaking personally, but the most frustrating part of seeing lovely, hateful conservatives talk about trans issues is when they pretend so half-assedly that really, we just care about their mental health! Like these same people who fling slurs, deadname, intentionally misgender, mock people for their appearance, shun, doxx, and list suicide statistics as a loving attack spin around and pretend they really just don't want the poor children of the nation to be trans because it's bad for their "mental health" just to loving be trans, when really it's their own constant attacks that are causing those very issues. They, themselves, are literally driving people to illness, self harm, and depression over being trans (and that's not to even mention literal attacks and murders!), and then act like being trans just naturally causes those things in a loving vacuum.

It's like those assholes who claim they call fat people "landwhales" and share photos of them to laugh about because "I just want you to be healthy!" only trying even harder to cause actual direct harm.

Vib Rib fucked around with this message at 17:44 on May 24, 2022

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Korthal posted:

WIC doesn't pay retail price for formula. People don't receive money to use WIC, the card just has say "9 cans enfamil a month" and they can go to any store within the state it's issued to use it. The contracts are lucrative because something like 60%+ of all formula in the US is consumed through WIC.

Also in NY Reckitt is the formula contractor except for soy based ones which is contracted to Gerber.
Yeah I was unclear on the way WIC actually works at the consumer level, thanks.

The single-manufacturer contract makes sense economically and I can see why they set it up that way, but now clearly it is also a vulnerability.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

"Memorial Daze"

This is the weirdest conspiracy theory ever. Obama clearly does not give a gently caress and just wants to grill.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
They said Obama would destroy the country in his first term and it didn't happen, so they said it would happen in his second term and it didn't happen

Are they just going to insist every democratic president is just Obama's nth term and THIS is the one that's going to finally destroy america?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

He did reportedly pull some sort of strings during the 2020 dem primary so it's fair to say he's still in the soup

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

It's just until we get an actually scary drum president. Any Clinton president would clearly be their own evil, just like AOC would probably take over as the antichrist if she became president.

Kinda like how Reagan was the worst until Bush junior, who was knocked out of the park by Trump.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Pants Donkey posted:

Stop the block

This is the poo poo that gets me mad. They're just kids who did nothing to you. And you want to hurt them and pretend you're helping.

Being trans is bad for your mental health, sure. People treat you like poo poo. You know what's worse? Being trans and not having access to the medicine you need to survive. Making that medicine impossible to get doesn't make trans kids cis, it makes them suicidal and permanently damages their bodies.

But, you don't don't really care about the mental health of these kids. You don't care whether they live or die. You just hate these children for being allowed to be happy.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Partygate and the cost of living crisis – Boris Johnson fears for his position as PM while people on the sharp end of rising food and energy prices worry about how to survive at all"

Telegraph:

Windfall tax could help pay for the poorest five million to get an increase in benefits

Matt:

Independent:

Partygate: Boris Johnson ‘suggested Sue Gray shouldn’t publish report’ at secret meeting

Times:

Chelsea Flower Show 2022 in pictures

Evening Standard:

Elizabeth line: ‘Historic’ day for London as Crossrail finally set to open in huge boost to capital

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Miraculously, puberty blockers are somehow not harmful when prescribed to cis kids with precocious puberty.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

RoboRodent posted:

Miraculously, puberty blockers are somehow not harmful when prescribed to cis kids with precocious puberty.

Because then they're morally right, and God intervenes to make sure they work safely. Or... something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

They said Obama would destroy the country in his first term and it didn't happen, so they said it would happen in his second term and it didn't happen

Are they just going to insist every democratic president is just Obama's nth term and THIS is the one that's going to finally destroy america?

Do you really think conservative propogandists are ever going to give up on "voting for Democrats means that the scary black man controls your life!!!!!!!"

It's the goose that keeps laying the golden egg. Though if a Democratic woman becomes president, that's going to be the goose that lays diamond ruby-encrusted platinum eggs and whoa momma they'll keep that going until 2250 - look at how Hillary Clinton is still the scary creepy puppetmaster even though she lost the election

skeleton warrior fucked around with this message at 19:50 on May 24, 2022