Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i'd like to thank covid for enabling my goony ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Felix isn't a Nazi.

Chapo Trap House is a Catholic Integralist podcast. I can see how people get confused though.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

love a good schizo thread to start off the day

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Adam should take this new host setup and make it a cumtown spinoff

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

he would need jordan on it, she’s the funniest host of them all

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
really like recine on things when he's not hosting.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
I will host

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

papa horny michael posted:

really like recine on things when he's not hosting.
yeah. i tried listening to recine's podcast with amber once and it was bad. he's an awful host. also he's a little less funny now that he's a dad

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Smythe posted:

I will host

i will take all the patreon money

Dasar
Apr 30, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Honest Thief posted:

newest cumtown is just adam, ian and Mike recline, it owns

thanks i will pass

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
there's really no big chapo controversies left to milk

maybe Matt's ex-wife will give a tell all to Daily Wire or whatever that shock upon shock, he was a slob and a bad husband

maybe will gets outed as a chaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlby1X98wU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

okay i skimmed the schizo thread

https://twitter.com/panininef/status/1497277650112593925

https://twitter.com/panininef/status/1497277652541087744

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

i say swears online posted:

okay i skimmed the schizo thread

i have no idea who these weirdos are but with not-one-but-two rose emojis w/ picrew avatar, i'm 100% sure that this is all a bit. a really long bad boring bit

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Imagine you are a young Israeli, a Chapo Trap House fan

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

got his rear end

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Xaris posted:

i have no idea who these weirdos are but with not-one-but-two rose emojis w/ picrew avatar, i'm 100% sure that this is all a bit. a really long bad boring bit

i saw some thing where someone told him to use AI to generate them but i decided i didn't care enough to investigate

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

lol'd at this one:
https://twitter.com/panininef/status/1497277549591867398

Chapo Trap House host Dan Pfeiffer

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Just noticed their red eyed picrew avatar is standing in front of some chart labeled "demographics" which is I'm sure very normal.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I don't even know who Dan Pfeiffer is

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Dr. Killjoy posted:

there's really no big chapo controversies left to milk

maybe Matt's ex-wife will give a tell all to Daily Wire or whatever that shock upon shock, he was a slob and a bad husband

maybe will gets outed as a chaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlby1X98wU

venmo me $500,000 or i will tell everyone you're a chaser will

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
dunno what a chaser is

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

I don't even know who Dan Pfeiffer is

One of the Pod Save America guys, who was an advisor to Obama. Genuinely confused where this twitter weirdo got the idea that he is a Chapo host.

projecthalaxy posted:

Just noticed their red eyed picrew avatar is standing in front of some chart labeled "demographics" which is I'm sure very normal.

Don't think that's a Picrew style

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
whats the best thread with the most brutal posters to argue about star wars on this forum. looking for advice. thank you.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Smythe posted:

whats the best thread with the most brutal posters to argue about star wars on this forum. looking for advice. thank you.

depends which side you're on.

trad games if you're correct, gbs if stupid.

regardless, practice saying it's good, and it's bad. those are great techniques for arguing about star wars.

e: sorry read brutal as banal. try youtube comment sections, ancient irc channels or rec.arts.sf.movies

Quotey has issued a correction as of 07:01 on May 24, 2022

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
lol check out this site https://originaltrilogy.com/

if you just look at the recent postsits as active as SA

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I really think Chapo is off about Adams national prospects. Christ Felix was only right about Biden because Trump was massively unpopular and people were sick of COVID and even than it was a more narrow win than Trump's in 2016. Adams only won because of a primary filled with garbage and people not understanding ranked choice.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

KomradeX posted:

I really think Chapo is off about Adams national prospects. Christ Felix was only right about Biden because Trump was massively unpopular and people were sick of COVID and even than it was a more narrow win than Trump's in 2016. Adams only won because of a primary filled with garbage and people not understanding ranked choice.

idk, have you seen him when he’s not “in character” and is talking to normal people? I think there’s a lot to like and america might feel that way as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5I-6SHfYOw8

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

idk, have you seen him when he’s not “in character” and is talking to normal people? I think there’s a lot to like and america might feel that way as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5I-6SHfYOw8

I don't see it, especially going into 2024 I don't think generic Democrat will fair any better than Biden against Trump, especially as things will only get worse in New York

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
An Adam/Adams ticket can bring America together

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
No mayor will ever be president, and I refuse to listen to any examples that contradict the thing I just said after barely thinking about it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Assigned mayor at birth

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

adams, mayor at brooklyn

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Hey guys, it's me, Mayor Adam

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Smythe posted:

dunno what a chaser is

A shot of whisky, tequila, or vodka, when served neat in a shot glass, is often accompanied by a "chaser" (a mild drink consumed after a shot of hard liquor) or a "water back" (a separate glass of water). These terms commingle as well; it is common in many locales to hear a "beer back" ordered as the chaser to a shot. A drink may specifically be ordered "no chaser" as well.

In the United Kingdom, a "chaser" usually refers to a shot taken after a pint of beer or similar.

In Israel, on the other hand, a chaser is simply a smaller version of a shot.

In the Philippines and Canada, "chasers" are beverages, mostly sweet ones, that are drunk immediately after downing a shot to relieve the bitter taste or strong kick of the alcohol.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

secret diary of dan pfeiffer

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i thnk it would be cool to be mayor

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
what about deputy mayor to an animal mayor. we gotta have a few of those right? bet they are the real power behind the scenes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

papa horny michael posted:

what about deputy mayor to an animal mayor. we gotta have a few of those right? bet they are the real power behind the scenes

ideal posting to be honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_Max_II

Maximus Mighty-Dog Mueller II is the second and incumbent mayor of Idyllwild, California.[2] His deputy mayors, Mitzi and Mikey, are his cousins.[3]

forget it, smythe. it's dog town