Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Robviously posted:

Was just about to post this myself. Has this happened before? This seems bonkers that they would publish it this way.

the orochi vs saitama redraw is a pretty major edit and isn't in the shonen jump listing either. i think they're only translating the initial web releases to begin with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Garou will continue to acquire new forms until everyone is sick of him like they were with PhoenixMan, thanks to the many complaints about the lack of Garou in this chapter.

The next 7 years will be Saitama fighting Garou.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

want the next chapter to be just saitama sitting at the table with garou from the first version and then holding the redraw up and ripping it to shreds before having a heart to heart with garou

copy
Jul 26, 2007

like the ending to clue all "here's how it could have happened"

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
God was afraid of the table, so it never happened

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

copy posted:

want the next chapter to be just saitama sitting at the table with garou from the first version and then holding the redraw up and ripping it to shreds before having a heart to heart with garou

Saitama punching eight panels of the manga away as the two of them return to the table and Cosmic Garou is covered in bandages and gauze.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
No judgement for how people choose to live their lives, but all I could think of when I saw this story was "real life Watchdog Man"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/japanese-man-spends-15000-on-lifelike-dog-costume-2022-5%3famp

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

RareAcumen posted:

Garou will continue to acquire new forms until everyone is sick of him like they were with PhoenixMan, thanks to the many complaints about the lack of Garou in this chapter.

cmon this isn't Berserk

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Bucswabe posted:

No judgement for how people choose to live their lives, but all I could think of when I saw this story was "real life Watchdog Man"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/japanese-man-spends-15000-on-lifelike-dog-costume-2022-5%3famp

No, we are allowed to judge. This is scary as gently caress

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

RareAcumen posted:

I have a post from 2016 about how I'm excited the manga is finally getting to the Monster Association arc.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Suspicious Lump posted:

No, we are allowed to judge. This is scary as gently caress

Agreed. People need to leave their drat fetishes private

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/3270296674398611831 165 RAW

gently caress the haters, it's all happening.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
i love murata, holy gently caress that animated panel is so good

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

How is that animated panel gonna work in the full release?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Electric Phantasm posted:

each full release will come with a single display screen on that page that will play the clip when its turned to that page, with music.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

DANGER IS BACK

THEY MADE GAROU FEEL DANGEROUS AGAIN

THE FIGHT IS GOOD AGAIN

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Translation out!! https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/SnTDC4m/1/1/

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Bisse posted:

DANGER IS BACK

THEY MADE GAROU FEEL DANGEROUS AGAIN

THE FIGHT IS GOOD AGAIN

oh thank goodness

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Does ONE have people reading every thread about One Punch Man on the internet or something?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Jerkface posted:

i love murata, holy gently caress that animated panel is so good

I thought this was referencing a drawn sequence that flows so well it way as well be animated but no I was wrong

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Revins posted:

I thought this was referencing a drawn sequence that flows so well it way as well be animated but no I was wrong

Murata continues to take advantage of the medium in really neat ways.

Also, wow. Gamma ray burst, huh? Garou's throwing out instant supernovas with his fists at this point.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Does ONE have people reading every thread about One Punch Man on the internet or something?
I mean it was originally posted as a webcomic so... yeah he probably just reads reactions himself. :v:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Guess he won’t be one punched.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
He absolutely will be. :colbert:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Saitama will have to unleash Consecutive Serious Punches

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

chiasaur11 posted:

ONE has also done gifs in the webcomic.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Incredible chapter.

Something I love is that even though Garou and Saitama's movements are essentially mirrored, Garou's are all "cool" poses while Saitama remains his goofy self, falling clumsily through the air, pinching his nose while swimming out of water etc.

Also I don't for a second think Saitama is hurt, his attitude didn't change in the slightest outside of surprise at seeing Garou adopt his moves, he's more bothered by the fact he might have to actually hurt Garou a little to stop this nonsense after he promised the kid he wouldn't. He's going to show up in typical Saitama fashion next chapter and undercut all Garou's moody edgelord stuff and it's going to rule.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
the fact that Saitama might have to use 1% of his real power is pretty hype, ngl. Also I’m not 100% sure what’s going on (God or at least the being that gave Homeless Emperor his power is juicing up someone that was already strong to turn them into a deity?) but it sure results in cool fights!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

chiasaur11 posted:

Also, wow. Gamma ray burst, huh? Garou's throwing out instant supernovas with his fists at this point.

Yeah, it's the kind of moves they don't teach you in martial arts until you reach at least blue belt.

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
and we're all back on board

Last Celebration posted:

the fact that Saitama might have to use 1% of his real power is pretty hype, ngl

the only % that applies to Saitama is the discount on frozen vegetables this week

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I wonder what planet Saitama will be jumping back from this time

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SpacePig posted:

I wonder what planet Saitama will be jumping back from this time

Strap in, this arc just got extended by another 11 years.

Saitama's going to help Blast and all of them before he gets back to Earth to find everyone wrecked

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

Electric Phantasm posted:

A good ol' fashioned flipbook

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

suicide4sexbots posted:

and we're all back on board

the only % that applies to Saitama is the discount on frozen vegetables this week

a percent of infinity is still infinity

somewhere someone who studied more math than i did might be angry at me for that statement

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Shugojin posted:

somewhere someone who studied more math than i did might be angry at me for that statement

No I think that’s correct. Infinity’s a weird concept

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Isn't everyone pretty badly irradiated by being so close when Garou set off nuclear fission explosions with his fists?

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Shugojin posted:

That's correct. It's possible to have bigger or smaller infinite sets, but you don't get them by multiplying or dividing infinity.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Holy

Moly

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Marluxia posted:

Isn't everyone pretty badly irradiated by being so close when Garou set off nuclear fission explosions with his fists?

Nah, Saitama punched the radiation away :eng101:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Marluxia posted:

A lot of the spectators were wearing tank tops, so it should be fine...