Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Kalli posted:

As far back as I can remember I wanted to be alive on May 26th, 2022.

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1529856286052982784

RIP to a real one.

drat. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Rip Ray Liotta. As he got older he became very scary looking, like a living ghoul. The Chantic ads are nightmare fuel

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Might go see Chat Pile / meth. tonight if I get out of work at a sensible hour.

This weekend there's Mole de Mayo Festival so hoping to go to that because it rocks: https://www.moledemayo.org/plan

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

BrownThunder posted:

Here's a horrific thread about everything before I get probed for speaking the truth

https://twitter.com/BrynnTannehill/status/1529812650716188673

Tazing parents trying to go in themselves. incredible

Cops are lazy cowards unless they're brutalizing vulnerable people.

When they actually have an opportunity to help, they help themselves first.

Oink oink, little piggies.

General Dog posted:

It takes a lot of guts express anti-cop sentiment itt, and I appreciate it.

I find some of your schtick funny, but this isn't one of those times.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

RIP Ray Liotta. I'll always remember No Escape.

BrownThunder posted:

Here's a horrific thread about everything before I get probed for speaking the truth

Just dismantle the whole loving department, what a waste of space those fuckers are.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Also, I'm very excited to see Top Gun soon. It's probably going to disappoint me though because my expectations are sky loving high.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Very sorry to have to dox you General Dog.

https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/1529806204595232768

https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/1529808763712061440

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Called my parents yesterday, my grandpa is in extremely bad shape, so much my mom is putting him on hospice. The last couple of years have been rough for him. He started getting dementia, and has started forgetting people in his life. I've only been able to see him once during the pandemic out of an abundance of safety, but even if I did see him he probably wouldn't remember me. He's 99, so he's lived a long life. But still, it's pretty much just waiting for that call.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man, 99. Those are some good rear end genetics!

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

I feel like heroes shouldn't need public validation or lauding to do heroic things. Jason Whitlock is such a troll rear end in a top hat.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

LeeMajors posted:

I find some of your schtick funny, but this isn't one of those times.

I'm not even caping for the cops, I just thought it was kind of funny for BT to burst in here like the Koolaid Man and say "before I'm dragged away for speaking truth to power, gently caress the cops," as if that would be received poorly by, you know, anyone here.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Amy Pole Her posted:

Man, 99. Those are some good rear end genetics!

Dude drank half a bottle of wine a day until his 90s. I think he's on to something 👀

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

General Dog posted:

I'm not even caping for the cops, I just thought it was kind of funny for BT to burst in here like the Koolaid Man and say "before I'm dragged away for speaking truth to power, gently caress the cops," as if that would be received poorly by, you know, anyone here.

How many times do we have to tell you, old man?!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

General Dog posted:

It wasn't the being mad at cops part that he was worried about, it's the general SA rule about bloodthirsty posting/wishing for people's death. It seems like mods are generally being circumspect about it right now for obvious reasons, but there's still a limit.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

BrownThunder posted:

Jesus Christ.

Because I'm a man of principle, I'll happy admit how loving wrong I was. My apologies for anyone and everyone for my words yesterday. I know better than to listen to early reports (I've been involved in a mass casualty incident in the past and know facts come out later, and I failed at that).

Every single one of these failures forgot their training, forgot who the hell they were, and willingly let kids die. They literally practiced this 3 months ago and still hosed up. They have their own SWAT team and still waited for Border Patrol. In a just world they would be fired and blackballed. In reality they will be called heroes.

God damnit I'm pissed at them and myself for even giving them the benefit since some were hit.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

2A solution:

Needed some good guy civilian parents with guns to get past the bad cops with guns letting their kids die

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/AlexandraErin/status/1529819972523941889?s=20&t=leYQiv9unVphwu--_da6lQ

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kill All Cops posted:

https://twitter.com/AndySpecht/status/1529644876287160320

pretty distressing video of the parents being told to wait outside while cops group around doing gently caress all :nms:

https://twitter.com/paleofuture/status/1529652093354536961

My heart hurts

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Fun fact, the same Court also stated police are legally obligated to assist in evictions.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Police are an occupying army at the whim of capital. "Protect and Serve" is a good motto, because it doesn't specify who they are protecting or serving.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Same. That video killed me.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

pmchem posted:

2A solution:

Needed some good guy civilian parents with guns to get past the bad cops with guns letting their kids die

Just in case you think there is any degree of tongue-in-cheek to this: after George Floyd an ex-coworker whose personality was largely 2A-based went from tripping over his own dick defending the police to saying, "OK, well if the people filming believed he was actually in danger, why didn't they intervene?"

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What about those guns they had in Aliens, setup on a tripod that detected movement? Maybe put some of those outside schools.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Skwirl posted:

Police are an occupying army at the whim of capital. "Protect and Serve" is a good motto, because it doesn't specify who they are protecting or serving.

Themselves. when they say "Blue Lives Matter" they mean Only the blue ones matter

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

What about those guns they had in Aliens, setup on a tripod that detected movement? Maybe put some of those outside schools.

Portal turrets?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Guze posted:

Themselves. when they say "Blue Lives Matter" they mean Only the blue ones matter

I mean yeah, LAPD is basically just an amalgamation of criminal gangs, like crips or bloods except without the vague concept they might ever get arrested for it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/Ernie_Zuniga/status/1529872688939995136?t=UO0F9pZYTz6MNKCYw4dm1w&s=19

gently caress me

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Jesus loving Christ :cry:

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

T-Square posted:

Anyway what’s everyone grilling this weekend? I kinda wanna grind up some meat for fat burger patties and see if I can find some bones at the butcher and grill them then sweat some onions in the marrow to top the burgs with

I'm having people over on Monday. Probably 8-12. Trying to decide whether to do a couple overnight pork shoulders or just plow through a bunch of chicken thighs on the old pellet grill. We are taco lovers so might do the carnitas route as pork shoulders are my favorite thing to smoke.

I kind of want to do wings, but they are so expensive.

regardless probably going to costco lol

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Skwirl posted:

Police are an occupying army at the whim of capital.

And that's why this will keep happening and happening until some kid shoots up one of the aristocrats kids' private schools on the east coast

T-Square
May 14, 2009

EmbryoSteve posted:

I'm having people over on Monday. Probably 8-12. Trying to decide whether to do a couple overnight pork shoulders or just plow through a bunch of chicken thighs on the old pellet grill. We are taco lovers so might do the carnitas route as pork shoulders are my favorite thing to smoke.

I kind of want to do wings, but they are so expensive.

regardless probably going to costco lol

I do love me some carnitas via smoked pork shoulder, so good. I’m definitely doing wings at some point this weekend, I got them down pretty good for crispyness on the smoker, and I made some a few weeks ago and tossed them in Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Japanese BBQ sauce and they were incredible

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
grilling up some burgers and veg down at my mother in law's beach house for the fam.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/meganmmenchaca/status/1529891557817589761?s=20&t=GQLawnKAd9IkHB6jE6UBGA

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

jesus loving christ

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Oh super cool it just get's loving worse.

https://twitter.com/JaneOst_/status/1529890255264002069?s=20&t=GQLawnKAd9IkHB6jE6UBGA

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I bought FFX2, FF12, and FF13 to play but instead I'm just replaying Lufia 2 for the 100th time

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Watching this with one eye and a baby monitor with the other, taking immense psychic damage.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

https://twitter.com/Rrhododendron/status/1529890885487538196?s=20&t=RyjGjk1tjZDIsnvyMcdx6g

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

active investigation my rear end they were sitting around with their dicks in their hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Leperflesh posted:

It wasn't the being mad at cops part that he was worried about, it's the general SA rule about bloodthirsty posting/wishing for people's death. It seems like mods are generally being circumspect about it right now for obvious reasons, but there's still a limit.

It was this. I'd like to think he knew that as well but no telling anymore where the gimmick ends and the normal poster begins.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Jesus Christ.

Because I'm a man of principle, I'll happy admit how loving wrong I was. My apologies for anyone and everyone for my words yesterday. I know better than to listen to early reports (I've been involved in a mass casualty incident in the past and know facts come out later, and I failed at that).

Every single one of these failures forgot their training, forgot who the hell they were, and willingly let kids die. They literally practiced this 3 months ago and still hosed up. They have their own SWAT team and still waited for Border Patrol. In a just world they would be fired and blackballed. In reality they will be called heroes.

God damnit I'm pissed at them and myself for even giving them the benefit since some were hit.

Big ups to you for being willing to change your stance on this and not just doubling down. It's a rarity these days so this is pretty nice to see.