Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this is exactly what i've been tryong to say itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I don't know how to do a screenshot and post that poo poo from my phone, but I just got through reading SIXTY NINE NEW POSTS!!!!! gently caress YES!!!!

my Friday was kinda wack, but now I'm at the pub skulling some fuckin PISS!!!!!;

Also told my boss about all the time off I want to take this summer. A week about Canada day, another week around labor day. Plus a whole bunch of random Mondays and/or Fridays off throughout the summer. Going to have a while bunch of 3 and 4 day weekends this year!!!;!!!!!!!?!;!;!!;:;;-+;!;!!!!!! gently caress poo poo yeah bitches!

Hoping to spend a bunch of time at the beach. Also want to get tickets to a concert at SkyDome in Toronto near the beginning of August. Joan Jett and poison are opening up for def Leppard and motley Crue!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

wesleywillis posted:

I don't know how to do a screenshot and post that poo poo from my phone, but I just got through reading SIXTY NINE NEW POSTS!!!!! gently caress YES!!!!

my Friday was kinda wack, but now I'm at the pub skulling some fuckin PISS!!!!!;

Also told my boss about all the time off I want to take this summer. A week about Canada day, another week around labor day. Plus a whole bunch of random Mondays and/or Fridays off throughout the summer. Going to have a while bunch of 3 and 4 day weekends this year!!!;!!!!!!!?!;!;!!;:;;-+;!;!!!!!! gently caress poo poo yeah bitches!

Hoping to spend a bunch of time at the beach. Also want to get tickets to a concert at SkyDome in Toronto near the beginning of August. Joan Jett and poison are opening up for def Leppard and motley Crue!

U finally got around to sinking back that piss

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesley in the house!!! get that piss brother, you earned it. i'm skulling a little myself, watching rough n rowdy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I came back from the weed store and costco and smoked a dab, then lined up the job I'm going to take after my plant closes in March out of the blue.

I had a good friday.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Eating ice cream on the couch with my wife :)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

wesley in the house!!! get that piss brother, you earned it. i'm skulling a little myself, watching rough n rowdy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

U finally got around to sinking back that piss

poo poo yeah Friday bros!!!!!

Piss is being fuckin skulled as I type this! Oh god I need to beat my liver and kidneys!!!!

E:. All y'all motherfucks can suck a male camel's dick!!!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Wesley comes to kw goon meet up?!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Saalkin posted:

Wesley comes to kw goon meet up?!

For reasons unknown, I always think of "kw" as Kitchener *Windsor* rather than Kitchener Waterloo.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

For reasons unknown, I always think of "kw" as Kitchener *Windsor* rather than Kitchener Waterloo.

TCM (total clown move)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've met internet people irl before, but I was way younger, more outgoing and sociable etc ... I feel like if I went to a goon meet these days, I'd drive slowly past as they were all gathered in a parking lot waiting to go in to some venue (restaurant or whatever) I'd check out the crowd, get nervous, drive by a couple more times gather my courage and scream out "SUCK A HYENA'S rear end" or 'SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK" before peeling out of there and going home waiting for someone to post a thread about it, and then being all like "why would someone do that"!?;?;?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

what other ontarians we got in gbs? sidney out in guelph. anyone else?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

poo poo yeah, Ontario gbs Friday thread goons rep yo'selves.
I'm a couple towns west of Toronto.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

I've met internet people irl before, but I was way younger, more outgoing and sociable etc ... I feel like if I went to a goon meet these days, I'd drive slowly past as they were all gathered in a parking lot waiting to go in to some venue (restaurant or whatever) I'd check out the crowd, get nervous, drive by a couple more times gather my courage and scream out "SUCK A HYENA'S rear end" or 'SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK" before peeling out of there and going home waiting for someone to post a thread about it, and then being all like "why would someone do that"!?;?;?

Meeting cool Friday dudes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Venmo me booze money goons right now

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I fuckin love you swamp booger mutherfucker, but I don't know what the fuckin poo poo Venmo is and I'm too drunk to figure it out right now. Otherwise I'd sodomize you and send you some money for drugs and booze bitch.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

come to ontario

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

wesleywillis posted:

I fuckin love you swamp booger mutherfucker, but I don't know what the fuckin poo poo Venmo is and I'm too drunk to figure it out right now. Otherwise I'd sodomize you and send you some money for drugs and booze bitch.

trulyl we have been blessed from Heart of friday

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yeah swamp motherfucker, where you from at?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Im in delaware in the US lol

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Im in delaware in the US lol

drat! Y'all should come over and skull some piss with us some time. Delaware ain't that far away is it? We can hang out and poo poo post on the internet and sodomize and smoke weed and skull some fuckin PISS gently caress yeah!;;;

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Or you can like suck a fuckin male camel's dick either literally or figuratively. Whatever.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Fuckin hell motherfucks, just paid my tab at the pub. 150 bucks. That's a fuckin gang of piss down me gullet bitches. I ain't even that losdedx either.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

Fuckin hell motherfucks, just paid my tab at the pub. 150 bucks. That's a fuckin gang of piss down me gullet bitches. I ain't even that losdedx either.

that's a skull load of piss for sure

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I slept all day and now I'm going to spend all night at work doing like 2 hours of real work and the rest posting possums in various discord servers and hoping someone will talk to me.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

This, but with a few more handfuls of "hates being alive"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

friday :cool:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The train is leaving Choo Choo Friday bound

Chugga Chugga chooooo chooooo.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

i thought it'd be funny to post in the friday thread on a different day of the week but then i checked my calendar and it was all friday all the time

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It's one of those Fridays where they think I'm going to do work.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
There's going to be some heavy weather here today, but who cares?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

gleebster posted:

There's going to be some heavy weather here today, but who cares?

That what the forecast said? Heavy weather?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Although it is Friday, I am still at work from Thursday. Therefore I put it to you, what day is it for me?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Charles Bukowski posted:

Although it is Friday, I am still at work from Thursday. Therefore I put it to you, what day is it for me?

its friday.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
mulling pizza options for friday pie day

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

AARD VARKMAN posted:

That what the forecast said? Heavy weather?

I'm freely translating the flood and tornado warnings. It's Friday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
We're under a tornado watch today :woop: