Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Not bad, but they're no Scott Sterling…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Patrick Spens posted:

The setter has specific roles and restrictions, and so much like a soccer goalie wears a different colour jersey to be easier to distinguish from the rest of the team.

Interesting, my only exposure to volleyball is Top Gun so that's cool to learn.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Why does it say "Full Video" on the top? What purpose does that serve? If someone were to cut the video, that text would still just be there. It genuinely makes me think this isn't the full video.

Nutsak
Jul 21, 2005
All balls.

credburn posted:

Why does it say "Full Video" on the top? What purpose does that serve? If someone were to cut the video, that text would still just be there. It genuinely makes me think this isn't the full video.

The person that posted it probably posted a shorter version previously and are now posting the "full video".

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
A point for black, the game is now 14-1 for yellow.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

muscles like this! posted:

They're a Libero which has certain rules for what they can do and so have different colored jerseys from regular players.

If you watch the black team they have a player in a red jersey that has the same role presumably.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/RstOaiB.mp4

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Is that some impressive editing, or is this just a thing a phone does now?

In any case, if this is an ad for those crocs it's working.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

credburn posted:

Is that some impressive editing, or is this just a thing a phone does now?

In any case, if this is an ad for those crocs it's working.

It's a bit of color correction and rotoscoping on a single take. You can see that some of the still poses don't follow the camera quite

edit: watch the feet, in particular

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

dupersaurus posted:

It's a bit of color correction and rotoscoping on a single take. You can see that some of the still poses don't follow the camera quite

I guess what I meant was, specifically, was this a product of editing or is there an app I can download that will just let me do it? It just seems... um... do-able in a vague way as I understand cameras and filters and apps.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dupersaurus posted:

:hmmyes: don't have to tell me that

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The difficult part was finding ten identical looking women.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

credburn posted:

I guess what I meant was, specifically, was this a product of editing or is there an app I can download that will just let me do it? It just seems... um... do-able in a vague way as I understand cameras and filters and apps.

I believe there is an app/filter that can do something like that but it doesn't look anywhere near as nice.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

This is close to literally Conan O'Brien.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

dupersaurus posted:

isnt that what tiktok is mostly for?

OldMold
Jul 29, 2003
old cold gold mold

credburn posted:

viral marketing for balenciaga's croc heels is my guess

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/ec8xGlX.mp4

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Jack Black has really led something of a charmed life, hasn't he

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Thor Dadbodson

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Unironically a better thor than the marvel cinematic universe has imo.

He's a strongfat dumbass!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Mat Cauthon posted:

I looked up his wiki page because I wondered if he had kids. It seems he has an extremely poo poo childhood (hooked on cocaine at age 14, brother died of aids), so now he’s making up for that maybe.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

credburn posted:

muscles like this! posted:

I believe there is an app/filter that can do something like that but it doesn't look anywhere near as nice.

It's an extremely easy to use tiktok filter.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Mat Cauthon posted:

His mom was pretty cool.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

Are those... High heeled crocs? :barf:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://i.imgur.com/HmJOll2.gifv

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
^^^
How did the bear manage to hold the shark? :confused:

https://i.imgur.com/JgrDuyY.mp4

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Jack Black is a national treasure

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Window small.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

mobby_6kl posted:

^^^
How did the bear manage to hold the shark? :confused:
With his bear hands :colbert:

LowOnCyan
Feb 29, 2016

None of this matters

Patrick Spens posted:

The setter has specific roles and restrictions, and so much like a soccer goalie wears a different colour jersey to be easier to distinguish from the rest of the team.

That's a Libero. Defence centric position.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Boba Pearl posted:

It's an extremely easy to use tiktok filter.

I'm used to seeing the TikTok logo emblazoned on everything, even videos that aren't TikTok but for some reason get passed through TikTok or something. I think some people have videos but just put a TikTok logo on them so people will watch them. And yet this video has no TikTok logo. How can you possibly even begin to explain this?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/PdIWwZy.mp4

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/xoinZdj.mp4

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

The Sean posted:

This is close to literally Conan O'Brien.

I’ve always thought this. He always used to complain on Late Night that he had a used Ford Taurus because it was the only thing he fit in (bs, I’m the same height) and his former co-writers probably wanted to razz him about it.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I've seen Conan next to people as part of a gag of how tall he is, but it wasn't until I saw him casually talking to people that he actually looked freakishly tall.

edit to clarify: like from clips and poo poo; I'm not stalking him

credburn has a new favorite as of 08:21 on May 28, 2022

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

credburn posted:

https://twitter.com/shutupmikeginn/status/403359911481839617

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I’ve always thought this. He always used to complain on Late Night that he had a used Ford Taurus because it was the only thing he fit in (bs, I’m the same height) and his former co-writers probably wanted to razz him about it.

Close, it was a different Simpsons writer though. The even freakishly taller Ian Maxtone-Graham. https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/Ian_(Very_Tall_Man)

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Rock Sling works great against these jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?

credburn posted:

I've seen Conan next to people as part of a gag of how tall he is, but it wasn't until I saw him casually talking to people that he actually looked freakishly tall.

Ah yes, when I'm standing over his bed watching him sleep, I too am often stuck by how tall Conan O'Brien is in person. Also he seems to always drool to his left.

Geshtal has a new favorite as of 04:20 on May 29, 2022