Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Have we considered allowing the free market to decide how many school shootings it can bear? The invisible hand of the free market is all knowing and never leads us astray.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 16:44 on May 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
I literally cannot believe we are not taking the obvious solution of bulletproof backpacks big enough to hold children that can be zipped and locked from the inside.

Keep shooting at my Trapper Keeper (TM) brand personal child containment and protection backpack, rear end in a top hat!

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Make socializing mandatory and prejudice illegal so that all the disenchanted kids feel love and dont want to burn down the world

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Instead of sending children to school to get an education send a rag-tag team of combat experts, each specializing in a different lethal art.

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Make humour illegal because no one likes to be made fun of.

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Mandatory breakfast club every weekend to mix up the social castes

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
All potential school shooters in Texas will be given bus tickets to NYC or SF so they can team up with The Homeless to take down Liberals.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if police routinely execute all schoolchildren there will be none left for school shooters

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

RDM posted:

All potential school shooters in Texas will be given bus tickets to NYC or SF so they can team up with The Homeless to take down Liberals.

I like this one

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Secretly replace all the bullets with chocolate facsimiles.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Giant magnet on the ceiling so the shooter is immediately disarmed upon entering :frogbon:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Gather our top scientific minds together and get them to figure out which God/s are real. Then pray like crazy.

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
Manufacture all civilian ammunition with Nerf material

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Shoot all gun owners

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Force all children to shoot another child to death from an early age so that they can get it out of their system. Like chicken pox. Parents can get together and just have their children shot to death just to get it over with.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Use wildly anatomically inaccurate targets at gun ranges so that shooters have it all wrong.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Next edition of Dungeons and dragons should severely nerf the spree killer class. Make it a pain in the rear end to play. Any old kobold fucks you up because you're a total loser

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Turn all schools into carnival fun houses and then the killers will get so disoriented they won't be able to kill anyone

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Nets

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Total Party Kill posted:

Turn all schools into carnival fun houses and then the killers will get so disoriented they won't be able to kill anyone

Get the kids to drill in haunted house tactics, like creepy nursery rhymes and the slamming of unseen doors.

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Dress the Janitor up like a killer clown

"So you wanna make a mess, do yah!? Waaa ha ha ha ha" *Chain saw sounds*

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Place all schools on top of a hill and put all kids in those oversized hamster ball things. If there's a school shooting they can simply roll down the hill and make it to safety in only a few seconds.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Sacrifice the one student per school to the blood god every semester and maybe we can finally get back to normal for Christ sakes. We should have never stopped in the first place.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
We should get together and pray to the God of the Bible all at the same time for the shootings to stop.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Implant tracking chips into all children and teachers. Automated machine gun turrets turn any non chipped individuals to meat salsa.

Outsource this to the lowest bidder.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Replace schools with zoom channels. Replace everything with zoom channels, actually. Why should anybody go anywhere now that zoom channels exist? They shouldn’t, obviously.

This plan has the added benefit of reducing bullying, which hypothetically should lead to fewer kids going Freund on their classmates. One drawback: kids getting abused and neglected at home will have it much worse, but most of them will starve or be beaten to death in the first few months of my plan, so it kind of works it’s self out.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Had anyone suggested making mass murder illegal? That seems like a good idea as gun owners are law abiding citizens.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

One half of the class learns arithmetic and takes care of the class Gerbil. The other half maintains the class Weapons Cache, patrols for trespassers, and guards the door.

After recess they switch.

Methanar posted:

I like this one
You just want a free bus ticket

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what we've been doing so far isn't working. we need to escalate to see results

therefore from now on everyone is expected to complete a minimum of two (2) thoughts and three (3) prayers per day

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

Look.

Hear me out.

It's all about wording.

We don't HAVE to call them mass shootings; that's just lumping them into one, monolithic malady, and who does that?

No. We need to get more granular. If it happens in a school, don't call it a mass shooting, call it 'adolescent discharges incompatible with life'. Church shootings? 'Immaculate Exodeagle-class Homecoming. Concert? 'Pop(a cap) session'!

If we do it in this manner, we will be more able to reduce the occurrences of so-called 'mass shootings' and offer more talking points for as many different scenarios as possible; that way the 24-hour news cycle will have too much information to parse and disseminate, allowing incidents that COULD be aligned with mass shootings to fall off the radar a bit faster, ultimately 'reducing' the 'number' of 'mass shootings'.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Boarding schools. Kids love Harry Potter, right?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
It's not a gun problem it's a classification issue. Checks out

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51t1OsPSdBc

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Build schools out of antiguns so the moment anyone brings a gun the whole building and surrounding countryside disappears with an earth shattering blast

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Unleash packs of feral pitbulls into neighborhoods everywhere. Anyone they swarm and kill was obviously a bad person planning nefariousness. Pibbles have a sixth sense about this.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Install Doom-style monster closets in schools that release packs of underfed feral pitbulls on people who are unfortunate enough to activate the appropriate level trigger.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Shooter:"whoa, they left that chain gun just sitting there on that glowing pedestal? Aight I'm grabbing that poo poo"
*Sound of piston driven trap door opening followed by the aggressive barking and snarling of a half-dozen dogs*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Make bullets that only kill legal adults

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

Legally classify school children as Police Officers so that SHOOTING DEATHS are finally higher than COVID, CAR CRASH, and FAT MAN HAS HEART ATTACK when you Google "Is Police Officer A Dangerous Job".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
Give schoolchildren the right to vote