Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lol get this garbage track in the fuckin bin

its monaco, not silverstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

ArmZ posted:

Interesting. Does F1 or FIA publish this, or is it just reported in the news?

Not that I know of..

https://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/33986943/has-formula-one-outgrown-monaco

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
this is on this weekend too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjTSBefDjU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Zeta Acosta posted:

its monaco, not silverstone

silverstone is pretty boring too, i wouldn't care if it also went

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

The camera coverage/direction was absolutely loving awful.

Flipping between angles every 0.3seconds, then helmet cam on a diff car, back to flashing camera angles between cars while showing times for another car and the commentators talking about some other team or how star-studded the monaco gp is

Nico sux, bring jenson back

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
F1.com is calling Sharles's pole "majestic" :biglips:

Should be an easy 1-2 for the glorious Scuderia tomorrow (don't screw this up, you clowns).

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Nico gleefully trolling Lewis, like the chicken hawk shadow boxing at foghorn leghorn will never not be funny

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Potential big brain move from Ferrari if the order remains this way: have Sainz let Perez through so that Max stays in fourth instead of team-orders-ing his way up to third. It'd sacrifice constructors points for driver's championship points

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'm confident blue aston will somehow find a way to screw over checo still

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Pérez crashed on purpose so that Max had to stay behind him. He’s daring them to team orders him.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

checo come to mclaren

sorry danny

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

ArmZ posted:

red bull strategists desperately trying to rig the pit stops so they don't have to give team orders to checo

Was just thinking this. They are going to put Checo on a worse strategy :(

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Monaco teasing rain for the F2

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

checo come to mclaren

sorry danny

Why would he go to a slower team ro replace a Binman?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Zedd posted:

Why would he go to a slower team ro replace a Binman?

because red bull are baddies and he should be at a cool friendly well loved team like mclaren.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I will watch but is good racing allowed ITT????

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQceKlk-Gw8

lance stroll melting for those who missed it live

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

because red bull are baddies and he should be at a cool friendly well loved team like mclaren.

Look at how that worked out for Danny Ric.

Any RBR driver will think twice about voluntarily giving up their seat. They know they’re going to be treated as the 2nd driver when they sign the contract.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'd say Yuki kamakazied there but he actually gained pretty well with the red flag allowing him to get back out

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Sky (grain of salt) said the red flag was caused when a marshal put up his red flag as the wheel bump was happening, and that kicked in the automatic systems.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

i agree with max... crashing shouldnt be allowed

https://twitter.com/Gianludale27/status/1530568968943042567?s=20&t=Ek2fOv0OSdotIle_DOXtiw

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

...and then my toast came out soft.
Maybe he was saying that Monaco shouldn’t be allowed

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Also the coverage was so loving terrible and the commentators so loving awful that i didnt realize AT hosed Gasly with a late call to go out until just no...

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
had a good hearty LOL at our nando binning it

silverstone is pretty boring too, i wouldn't care if it also went

silverstone can get yeeted into the sun, that track sucks

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I was gaslit by crofty banging on about the yellow flag and carlos. On the live crash footage there is a very obvious green flashing light and no yellow flag, even as late as when Verstappen arrived.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

learnincurve posted:

I was gaslit by crofty banging on about the yellow flag and carlos. On the live crash footage there is a very obvious green flashing light and no yellow flag, even as late as when Verstappen arrived.

what? watching carlos' onboard, you can very clearly see the light board first flash yellow as his head is already turned towards the corner entry and he already has the steering wheel turned

this is the first frame in the on-board replay where the light comes on

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 20:07 on May 28, 2022

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Who gives a loving poo poo about all these binmen who can't make a corner, can we take a moment to please appreciate what a beautiful man Charles Leclerc has become and what a talented gentleman driver he is rather than his championship rival who throws around r slurs like Paul di Resta has done all weekend.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

Declan MacManus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQceKlk-Gw8

lance stroll melting for those who missed it live

Lol I didn’t catch that he was crying so hard that he missed the weigh bridge

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I've just seen a car on fire roll down the hill by itself and thankfully roll into the barrier where they could put it out.Nürnburg rocks.

ewe2 fucked around with this message at 20:27 on May 28, 2022

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Otherwise it's your standard 3-horse race.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Looking forward to Sainz dropping 7 spots in the first turn and being completely irrelevant the rest of the race.

At least there’s no gravel for him to hunt down like a heat seeking missile

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAirINwjaxE

Except the Spanish City is not some shithole in the North of England, but the Circuit de Monaco when Big Chuck sticks it on pole and the disaster artist will probably wipe out the poo poo Bulls from second in Ste Devote :love:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Charles Leclerc posted:

Who gives a loving poo poo about all these binmen who can't make a corner, can we take a moment to please appreciate what a beautiful man Charles Leclerc has become and what a talented gentleman driver he is rather than his championship rival who throws around r slurs like Paul di Resta has done all weekend.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Charles Leclerc posted:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I mean obviously these mini-men drivers are barely pubescent but is there a filter on their radios that give them an extra level of 15 year old voice crack

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Is Perez dead?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That’s right, dead serious about being pulled into the pits to let Max through tomorrow

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
RBR going to team order Checo to 4th and I'm gonna be mad but never stop watching this stupid sport

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Lewis is the handsomest on the grid but Sharrrrrl may take the crown when he goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

net work error posted:

Lewis is the handsomest on the grid but Sharrrrrl may take the crown when he goes

No one out handsomes Our Fernando