Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Flypaper, but for bullets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

purge day obviously, that's the american way :911:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Make it so shooting a child deducts karma from your profile on Reddit

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Teach kids to run away from the shooter.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Make kids wear color coded shirts with nominal point values written on them. Red shirts are worth 5 points, blue are worth 10, gold are 50.

The trick is to not give out any gold shirts. The shooter will be too busy looking for a gold-shirted child and will simply ignore the lesser-valued kids.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
A Very Special Episode of Sesame Street where Elmo and Abbie teach Cookie Monster that School Shooting is Bad because that's not how to fix Big Feelings.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
free handouts of real dolls to all male students over the age of 13 should cut down the shootings by at least half and probably cheaper than giving all teachers in america their own guns and ammo

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
A special school only for school shooters so that when school shooters shoot up the school only school shooters are shot.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

host all classes on custom CS:GO maps so when children get shot they just respawn

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Add another random letter to the name of the place the shooting occurred, one per victim, until the area becomes unpronouncable and really inconvenient for everyone living there

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

Make kids wear color coded shirts with nominal point values written on them. Red shirts are worth 5 points, blue are worth 10, gold are 50.

The trick is to not give out any gold shirts. The shooter will be too busy looking for a gold-shirted child and will simply ignore the lesser-valued kids.

No because the shooter will lure all the low value kids into one room and mass shoot them for the Big Multiplier Combo, which is worth more than searching for one kid

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Make it a crime to possess or sell any kind of firearm. A war on guns, if you will. What will we fight this war with? Terror, drugs, and poverty.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Abolish schools

Aug 24, 2011

induct all children as cops so people get really conflicted about them being shot

suspicious donkey!
Jun 26, 2013
controlled counter mass shootings initiated by the police. This way you might reduce the number of mass shootings to only a hundred per year

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Promote armed gangs in schools as a deterrent for any lone wolf shooters. Their rational self-interest will make them the greatest asset in the war on mass shootings.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Disguise police stations as schools.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It's 2022 and I find it unlikely that we truly lack the tech to deploy a fully functional ED-209 in every school.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
make kindergarten start at 18 years old so at least when they get shot they'll have lived a little while longer first

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Send guns to schools and keep all children in locked safes at home.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

It's really a mental health problem so what we've got to do is round up all the looneys and give 'em the chair. Better than infringing on people's rights, anyway.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Give everyone guns and tell them to continuously fire them in all directions.
People won't want to be told what to do.
Which starts a movement of people in the right wanting to rise up against the man.
Or just tell people it's woke to own and use a gun.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

We all know that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Ban people and stop doing a literal genocide on the innocent guns.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

More mass shootings to reduce the number of potential mass shooters.

Aug 24, 2011

replace all the food in school vending machines with guns and ammo. school shooter shows up? hope you brought $8 for an overpriced glock and some tic-tacs or something

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Make all guns laser guns

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Manifesto tax

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Every school has everything metal replaced with alternatives, and is enclosed in an electromagnetic field to grab any guns that make it nearby

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

All children are inoculated with some kind of a bullet vaccine starting at a young age, causing them to develop long lasting resistance

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
Dress the children in deer costumes. Then when a shooter comes in he'll move on because it isn't deer season yet.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Teach children to cultivate their qi

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

In the event of a school shooter, emergency AR-15s will drop from the ceiling. Students and teachers will be instructed to fire their AR-15s before helping others fire.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Camo pants tax

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Warn all of the students if they bully the weird kid he might shoot them

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
all social outcast students should be proactively entered into the american legal system

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

put the children and a teacher in the trailer of a semi; have the semis drive a random route all over their school district every day. Parents can be texted the location where their kids have been dropped off at the end of the day to pick them up. Can't shoot what you can't find, or get a clear aim at :thunkher:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
90s PSA style rap about not shooting people

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

ikanreed posted:

90s PSA style rap about not shooting people

"Be cool, don't shoot up a school"

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Simply implement a blanket ban on turning 18, as it's clearly the most confusing period for young adults on legal weapon use within the confines of active military service and the civilian world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Giant magnets everywhere so the bullets stick on the magnets

Also stop people standing in front of the magnets