Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
It's extremely frustrating that Max is going to win a second championship just because his team aren't completely loving terrible at strategy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

There's still time for the not-Honda engines to explode every race

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Yeah it's funny because Charles did nothing wrong all race.

He drove for Ferrari

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

There's still time for the not-Honda engines to explode every race

We’re not even a third of the way through the season, there’s still plenty of time for twists.

But Monaco, eesh. Glad I didn’t stay up for that.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

harperdc posted:

We’re not even a third of the way through the season, there’s still plenty of time for twists.

But Monaco, eesh. Glad I didn’t stay up for that.

I feel asleep after the pit stop incident and Perez gained lead, woke up at podium to see no changes. Same Monaco as it ever was

nerox
May 20, 2001
There is a very cringey reality show on Discovery+ called Baby Drivers that is about the karting scene in LA where everyone thinks their kid is going to be an F1 driver. Its like watching the male version of toddlers and tiaras.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

How many Strolls are there featured?

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

nerox posted:

There is a very cringey reality show on Discovery+ called Baby Drivers that is about the karting scene in LA where everyone thinks their kid is going to be an F1 driver. Its like watching the male version of toddlers and tiaras.

They should be careful. Verstappen might sue them for infringing on his nickname...

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I didn't watch the race because it's cycling grand tour season but I've been hearing a lot of talk about Ferrari, which I assume is because they won an epic race and everyone loves them.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I didn't watch the race because it's cycling grand tour season but I've been hearing a lot of talk about Ferrari, which I assume is because they won an epic race and everyone loves them.
I won't spoil it for you but there was a race yesterday where a bunch of prominent Italians did really well, it was glorious

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Ferrari made the best car at running Monaco, friend, and qualified both cars on the front row.
The whole thread agrees the actual race is a foregone conclusion and not worth watching OP.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

I still fell asleep during Monaco

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

The only thing this year is going to prove is that having a strong and consistent number two driver is the surest way to achieve success. Verstappen had no chance last year without Perez rear gunning for him, and this year Perez is taking vital top points when Max is too crap to even get 2nd.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

CancerCakes posted:

The only thing this year is going to prove is that having a strong and consistent number two driver is the surest way to achieve success. Verstappen had no chance last year without Perez rear gunning for him, and this year Perez is taking vital top points when Max is too crap to even get 2nd.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Those Ferrari chuckleheads hosed up my fantasy team yet again. Someone needs to be held accountable.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

same i only got 195 points.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

they did, op. ferrari one-two again, incredible!!. the scud continue to own own OWN. #forxaferrari

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

...and then my toast came out soft.

Custard Undies posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dAjcdkg1dY

Bit late with this, unless it was already posted.

His ability to distinguish the smiles between Danny Ric and George is uncanny.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

lets go back to the pre-hybrid era in the hope that we can accelerate climate change and get sea levels high enough to put monaco under water

what a dogshit circuit

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I won't spoil it for you but there was a race yesterday where a bunch of prominent Italians did really well, it was glorious

At least Pecco’s front tire held out to save this weekend for Italy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E2rosst_EVI

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I want my boy Enea on the factory bike next year but my gut feeling is that Ducati are gonna Ducati and give it to Martin lol

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Will only happen if he stops crashing and puts up a strong title fight (won’t happen).

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

As opposed to Martin who is made of glass and keeps crashing and breaking poo poo lol

At least it's better than KTM who inexplicably want to demote Olivera so they can bring in some also ran trash like Rins or Pol and believe the guy that lucks into some insane win once or twice a year is gonna carry them to a championship

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Hey hey Martin has consistently crashed out of the last 4 races or whatever. So they know he won’t challenge their golden boy.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

He drove for Ferrari

whomst among us

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Woke up this morning and had a hearty laugh about Ferrari.

McLaren doing great as always. Keep going boys!

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

MustardFacial posted:

HALF of McLaren is doing great.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Caught the race, and Monaco this year was much improved by the weather. Wet races are my jam anyway, they expose all the weaknesses in F1 and it was a constellation of poo poo-fuckery on display last weekend.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Pecco/La Bestia factory team would be hella rad

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Checo's only 15 points off Max in the WDC. Sure would be a shame if Max were to suffer an unfortunate accident at Baku like he did last year...

Lmao, now Villeneuve's joined the call for McLaren to bin Danny. Must feel bad to have your home country's media running an article on how everyone thinks you're a dogshit driver.

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 22:52 on May 30, 2022

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Bloody Pom posted:

Checo's only 15 points off Max in the WDC. Sure would be a shame if Max were to suffer an unfortunate accident at Baku like he did last year...

Lmao, now Villeneuve's joined the call for McLaren to bin Danny. Must feel bad to have your home country's media running an article on how you're a dogshit driver.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Isn’t the stat something like Dan’s scored points in 2 of the last 11 races

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

MustardFacial posted:

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
just watched the race (wish it had stayed wet the whole way, was at least marginally interesting when it was)

Ferrari snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, good job you clowns.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Pecco/La Bestia factory team would be hella rad

I like Pecco a lot but I think his comment that Miller was his preferred teammate for next year is somewhat telling with how well he is (not) coping with the pressure of being the lead Ducati man.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Thanks Ants posted:

Isn’t the stat something like Dan’s scored points in 2 of the last 11 races

Two of the last 12 now, with his epic but points-free victory over Lance at Monaco.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

marshalljim posted:

Two of the last 12 now, with his epic but points-free victory over Lance at Monaco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdELxLdE3hw

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

italian quid posted:

I like Pecco a lot but I think his comment that Miller was his preferred teammate for next year is somewhat telling with how well he is (not) coping with the pressure of being the lead Ducati man.
He'll grow into those shoes, I have faith in him. Also he won't constantly be sabotaged by the incompetence of his factory team like that other Italian racing outfit

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
Mick needs to go. He has a good last name and not much talent.
Danny needs to go. He's been mailing in the effort this year.
Everyone associated with Aston Martin needs to go.
Latifi never should have been here in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

daslog posted:

Mick needs to go. He has a good last name and not much talent.
Danny needs to go. He's been mailing in the effort this year.
Everyone associated with Aston Martin needs to go.
Latifi never should have been here in the first place.

OP I would say Ferrari need to go