Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

el_jorge posted:

Arma Reforger has an issue where if the driver of a vehicle disconnects from the game, the vehicle keeps moving.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/522264974597554177/977973561010585681/disconnect.mp4

Ive had this in my dreams many times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

el_jorge posted:

Arma Reforger has an issue where if the driver of a vehicle disconnects from the game, the vehicle keeps moving.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/522264974597554177/977973561010585681/disconnect.mp4

Punk'd by the Rapture

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

theyre calling me home

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

I've been playing the new Sniper Elite, and after saving and reloading at exactly the wrong time, I ended up with a dead Nazi's body permanently affixed to my shoulder. Still counted as an actual corpse, too, so I'd have enemies occasionally spot it and come to investigate before they actually noticed me.

https://i.imgur.com/5FNvD4J.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Perestroika posted:

I've been playing the new Sniper Elite, and after saving and reloading at exactly the wrong time, I ended up with a dead Nazi's body permanently affixed to my shoulder. Still counted as an actual corpse, too, so I'd have enemies occasionally spot it and come to investigate before they actually noticed me.

Ah, a fine trophy!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Perestroika posted:

start swimming and see how that plays out

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

LifeSunDeath posted:

start swimming and see how that plays out

Dead-man's float

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Perestroika posted:

Swiss Army Nazi playthrough?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Soldaten! Es ist ein Scharfschütze unter uns! Jeder muss sich mit dieser Klebeschmiere bestreichen. Beginnen Sie mit Operation Rubber versus Glue.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Excuse me, I believe you mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHGXwQeUk7M

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Perestroika posted:

The ultimate Nazi memorabilia.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I've seen this plan before.

Tunicate has a new favorite as of 00:17 on May 28, 2022

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

dialhforhero posted:

The ultimate Nazi memorabilia.

:yeshaha:

Tunicate posted:

I've seen this plan before.

imo if the nazi is really dead, it kinda evens out on the "dead body" contra "nazi medals" scale

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Perestroika posted:

Body armor.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:golfclap:

It was right there in front of us the whole time and we were too blind to see it.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

'Tis only a flesh wound!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What game is that? I thought at first it was one of the morrowinds but the guy up the ramp seems to be moving more like a human

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

What game is that? I thought at first it was one of the morrowinds but the guy up the ramp seems to be moving more like a human

Hunt: Showdown

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

Morrowind is wayyyy more primitive than that in the graphics department, and also does not have dismemberment

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Skyrim had a very similar bug where you could decapitate an essential character and they'd just walk around and talk normally.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
My favorite Skyrim exploit that was unintentional was having the Nightshade(?) armor, sneak at 100, and Mehrune’s Razor and some other super powerful dagger that did like 1000% backstab damage when sneaking.

I killed Alduin in one hit because of that combo since Mehrune’s procc’d.

I could also sneak in daylight in front of peolle and pickpocket them the sell poo poo back to them or to vendors. Also I could just sneak past the entire dungeon and not have to worry about aggro.

It was weird to feel like I was cheating but only be playing the fame honestly within its mechanics.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

My favorite skyrim exploit was the restoration exploit, letting me get 100% shout cool down reduction so I could machine-gun unrelenting force. Without a cool down, you can cancel the shout animation into another shout.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I remember frequently my party members would either fail to fast travel with me or... I don't actually know what would happen. Sometimes they'd be there with me, other times not, sometimes I'd be walking along the wilderness and my buddy who is supposed to be following me would just appear out of the woods, not having seen each other for days.

I also remember having a weird dog companion, and the dog would constantly try to sit down next to me, but he would always sit too close, and it would nudge me just an inch, and then the dog would try to sit closer, and it would nudge me again, again and again, and I'm sitting in the dark trying to line up a stealthy sniper arrow but my loving dog gently shoves me off the cliff.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

credburn posted:

I remember frequently my party members would either fail to fast travel with me or... I don't actually know what would happen. Sometimes they'd be there with me, other times not, sometimes I'd be walking along the wilderness and my buddy who is supposed to be following me would just appear out of the woods, not having seen each other for days.

If they did a w40k game this wouldn't even need to be patched

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

credburn posted:

I also remember having a weird dog companion, and the dog would constantly try to sit down next to me, but he would always sit too close, and it would nudge me just an inch, and then the dog would try to sit closer, and it would nudge me again, again and again, and I'm sitting in the dark trying to line up a stealthy sniper arrow but my loving dog gently shoves me off the cliff.

Christ I love the Elder Scrolls series.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

credburn posted:

That would be Barbas, from Clavicus Vile's daedric quest. He's specifically programmed to be obnoxious as hell. (His follow distance is set much closer than other followers.)

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Agents are GO! posted:

That would be Barbas, from Clavicus Vile's daedric quest. He's specifically programmed to be obnoxious as hell. (His follow distance is set much closer than other followers.)

Ah yeah, that's him! Haha, alright, well that actually sounds hilarious instead of infuriating now that I know it's not a glitch he would do that.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

NPCs in Skyrim will complain if you bump into them while sprinting. Apparently this includes enemies that you are fighting to the death.

https://i.imgur.com/yL8wwFC.mp4

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

credburn posted:

My father's golden retriever loves to sit on people's feet, so this is the most realistic part of Skyrim AFAICT.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

credburn posted:

yeah that's just a dog

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Reality is tearing itself asunder...and I must race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJyCppPNEeM

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

At the end of the clavicus vile quest you can either kill barnabus to send his spirit back to his master and get a reward, or keep him alive and get an immortal dog companion

I thought I was getting a great deal. An hour later I was desperately looking for an old save to reload and take the other option

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I never use companions in Skyrim VR because of the way they suddenly appear out of nowhere and scare the poo poo out of me.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Stare-Out posted:

I never use companions in Skyrim VR because of the way they suddenly appear out of nowhere and scare the poo poo out of me. any bethesda game.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Stare-Out posted:

I never use companions in Skyrim VR because of the way they suddenly appear out of nowhere and scare the poo poo out of me.

There has gotta be a mod for a bell collar or something but I'm just getting a lot of results for very adult clothing!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Milo and POTUS posted:

If they did a w40k game this wouldn't even need to be patched

I just want you to know I saw your post and loved it :allears:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I currently have Serena following me around cause I don't want to do the vampire quests

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Serana is hilarious at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKfilxon_6M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reive
May 21, 2009

The full vid is amazing, serana just takes over any other npcs routines for no reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyx0Jis-b0Q

Reive has a new favorite as of 17:17 on Jun 2, 2022