Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

it's like an after and before image of elon with his plugs.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's like an after and before image of elon with his plugs.

One is Before and the other is Like, Really Before.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Cover art for a remix of "I Want to Break Free", ft. Fortunato

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007
Don't pay $10 bucks to change my avatar! Send me a $10 donation to Doctors with Borders and I'll stop posting for 24 hours!

That's a bit harsh. The unelected woman worth billions who rules the UK by 'divine right' and does literally nothing is the most functional, least corrupt part of UK politics at the moment.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

That's so hurtful I punched a wall and cried

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

No thanks, that is way too many mouths to feed.

Unless you're Swedish.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Friends, there's an entire universe of gender jokes that are coming from inside the house

My personal favourite is the "share your gender envy but make it increasingly more confusing to cis people" trend on TikTok because every one of them just makes sense.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Pfffft gently caress that boring poo poo. Tunnels of Doom and Hunt the Wumpus or gtfo.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

My personal favourite is the "share your gender envy but make it increasingly more confusing to cis people" trend on TikTok because every one of them just makes sense.

Well, gently caress, don't leave us hanging

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Amphigory posted:

Well, gently caress, don't leave us hanging

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
We had one of these when I was a kid... the expanded memory modules were the size of video cassettes, and you needed four to take it to 256kB iirc...

For the time though it was top grade...

:kstare:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Cover art for a remix of "I Want to Break Free", ft. Fortunato

I like the happy piggy drawn on the wall in the background.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Cursed image thread is thataway, friend.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I AM NOT A SMART MAN

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

OwlFancier posted:

Also gender fields imply the existence of gender field equations.
Also a potential Unified Gender Field Theory

Assuming 1973, that's ~$24,400 USD. Pretty close to the MSRP for a base 2022 Honda Insight (~$24,700). And 35/47 MPG at the beginning of "The 1973 oil crisis or first oil crisis" was nothing to sniff at. Aforementioned '22 Insight gets 55 city/49 highway (which is confusing but is probably because it's running the engine the whole time at highway speeds)

So, where are we now?

November 19, 2021: "EPA Report: U.S. Cars Achieve Record High Fuel Economy and Low Emission Levels as Companies Fully Comply with Standards"

Nice!

quote:

Average Fuel Economy for model year 2020 vehicles increased to a record 25.4 miles per gallon (mpg), 0.5 mpg more than the average for model year 2019.
ah.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah there are still civilian light trucks like crossovers and pick up trucks dragging the MPG down.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Here in Australia, our public-funded news organisation, ABC, has posted up an article to do with the Ukraine war, and it features some graffiti...

...that has prominent spurting cocks. Right there smack bang at the top of the page. Absolutely hysterical.

Uh, would it be cool to link to the article (and an imgur screenshot before they notice and take it down), or does that fall under "no Ukraine war stuff outside the designated zones"?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I AM NOT A SMART MAN

Mods please rename me Lil Extra Chip Action

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Infinitum posted:

Mods please rename me Lil Extra Chip Action

needs a gobbledok av to go with it

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Hyperlynx posted:

Here in Australia, our public-funded news organisation, ABC, has posted up an article to do with the Ukraine war, and it features some graffiti...

...that has prominent spurting cocks. Right there smack bang at the top of the page. Absolutely hysterical.

Uh, would it be cool to link to the article (and an imgur screenshot before they notice and take it down), or does that fall under "no Ukraine war stuff outside the designated zones"?

The war is tangential to the cocks. Mods would have to be massive dicks to ding you for that.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Inceltown posted:

The war is tangential to the cocks. Mods would have to be massive dicks to ding you for that.

post the cocks

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Well, in that case.

Ladies, gentlemen, and gentlethems, I present to you: "Russian Warship: Go gently caress Yourself".

:nws:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-31/lithuanians-club-together-to-buy-drone-for-ukraine/101113598

Screenshot in case they take it down

I especially like how they censored "gently caress" in the caption, but not the jizzing dicks :allears:

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Hyperlynx posted:

Well, in that case.

Ladies, gentlemen, and gentlethems, I present to you: "Russian Warship: Go gently caress Yourself".

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-31/lithuanians-club-together-to-buy-drone-for-ukraine/101113598

Screenshot in case they take it down

I especially like how they censored "gently caress" in the caption, but not the jizzing dicks :allears:

wonder if nato have been offering discreet dick drawing assistance

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

DesperateDan posted:

wonder if nato have been offering discreet dick drawing assistance

NATO offered discreet assistance under the table to get things up and going, but Ukraine completed through their own offensive actions.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Madeleine L'Engle deadass put in an illustration out of nowhere

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

From PYF comics:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

All the women want his floppy.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Silly Burrito posted:

All the women want his floppy.

I think you mean hard disk.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

His BBC Micro.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i just love the idea that you can do drugs so well that you can accomplish intergalactic travel

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i just love the idea that you can do drugs so well that you can accomplish intergalactic travel

Anything is possible with Zombocaine.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Hackers film 1995 posted:

Canonically, it's still a machine folding space in the DUNE universe. The Holtzmann Drive is never fully explained, but it's the thing doing the legwork. The spice is needed because they don't use computers anymore to plot their courses. Since space-folding is probabilistic, you need the prescient effects of spice intoxication to observe the correct path through foldspace and avoid any hazards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
So it's the exact same thing as truck drivers and speed