Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Desert Bus posted:

Are using a guard on the clippers??? I've done like a decade of shaved head, and you are clearly a handsome man, but you still got that fuzz. You can get it so much cleaner.

you misunderstand, i don't want to be cue ball smooth! people would think i'm a skinhead, more than they already do, because i wear combat boots and stuff

i shave it close like this and then let it grow for a week or two, and repeat :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
oh boy. i am real stupid. that pic actually was from before i shaved. i don't... listen, i'm a stoned idiot, that's all

but i'm fresh to death :grin:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lets make out

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Valko posted:

It's always great to see new faces. Oh, the reason I don't smile in my selfies is because anytime I do I look like a gaddamn lunatic.

Warning: :nms::chloe::nms:

I can't smile. I can grin and I am envious of the beautiful people in this thread who can show teeth but it just ends up looking like I'm grimacing

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Why is rain, but also, bug?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

took the boy skateboarding at 11 last night and we found someone setting off random fireworks

Sid always looks like the friendliest, most approachable guy in the world.

(even with the aheago hoodie)

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Sid Vicious posted:

lets make out

oh snid

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

lets make out

Ball sex

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sid and his kids are adorable as gently caress btw

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thanks everyone theyre pretty great kids im not gonna lie

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

flubber nuts posted:

need more smiles itt

you got some good stuff on your wall

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

CatBlack posted:

you got some good stuff on your wall

:cheersdoge:

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

lovely phone pic and i'm bad at selfies

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

drat, I'm getting graaaaaaaaaaay

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Thanks to my Goon Face Blindness it appears that everyone is posting the same picture.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pro starcraft loser posted:

you are so handsome

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
this thread proves it: good lookin people aren't jerks

:grin:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I bought for the first time my very first brand new Vehicle.

2022 Toyota Camry COROLLA Oops my bad. Its a sexy car.

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 23:42 on May 30, 2022

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Katamari Democracy posted:

2022 Toyota Camry. Its a sexy car.

when you drive around, be sure to blast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_ulZiob5I0

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I have Driven a 89 Buick and a Chevy S10 for years. And having a brand new car is awesome. I worked very hard for it.

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Deck pulley bolt sheared off the John Deere while I was cutting. Yard's gonna stay half cut and I'm working 24 hours tomorrow, gently caress it.

Katamari Democracy posted:

2022 Toyota Camry COROLLA Oops my bad. Its a sexy car.

Hope you got a good deal!! Corolla's a great car though.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JamMaster Flash posted:

Deck pulley bolt sheared off the John Deere while I was cutting. Yard's gonna stay half cut and I'm working 24 hours tomorrow, gently caress it.

Did you eat the Johhn Deere

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Did you eat the Johhn Deere

No but I drink of it's oil for sustenance like a Mongol

Edit: like horseman of the 13th century drinking the milk of his mare. Not like a modern Mongolian dude or whatever

JamMaster Flash fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 31, 2022

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

pro starcraft loser posted:

I have never said this to another man (or to woman, now that I think about it) but you have beautiful eyes.

JamMaster Flash posted:

No but I drink of it's oil for sustenance like a Mongol

Edit: like horseman of the 13th century drinking the milk of his mare. Not like a modern Mongolian dude or whatever

I thought you were talking about a Maasai kind of thing. Taking blood to make gravy.

It hasn't been too long and it already looks like I could use a trim. Not happening though.

I'm not going to resize these, I really want people to soak in the vision that is rural Ireland. Couldn't stay out for long, hayfever season.
(right click and open in new tab to zoom in)

This is so depressing. The white ash trees were cut down because of rot. Over twenty years ago my dad and I planted some saplings in the field behind them. I asked him how long it would take them to grow and he said "I won't see them, you won't see them, your children won't see them. Your grandchildren might." He was right, the tallest are only about 10 feet. Now they might have to be cut down too.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Valko posted:

I have never said this to another man (or to woman, now that I think about it) but you have beautiful eyes.

I'm glad I scrolled down because I was going to say the same thing.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

I'm spooderman and I'm on a day off. I'm hell wasted and fell in the sink a little taking this.

I'm roasting chick peas in the oven, gonna eat em like popcorn. Yum!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm spooderman and I'm on a day off. I'm hell wasted and fell in the sink a little taking this.

I'm roasting chick peas in the oven, gonna eat em like popcorn. Yum!

Lookin' sharp, spoodey! That's a killer shirt.

Like canned chickpeas? What kinda seasoning?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
One of the first really warm days of the year. It only took to be close to summer since we blazed past spring. Just got back from Milwaukee and had the best fried cheese curds in my entire life.

edit: I wear a lot of flannel/plaid/whatever.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

knuthgrush posted:

Lookin' sharp, spoodey! That's a killer shirt.

Like canned chickpeas? What kinda seasoning?

Thanks. Yep, I drained and rinsed the beans from the tin, then laid them out on a tray and patted them dry with paper towel. Then I laid them on tinfoil over a baking sheet, drizzled them with oil, then sprinkled Tony Chacherie's Cajun seasoning on them. Into the oven at 425 for 30 mins or until crispy.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
It was suggested that my squatface would be a swell addition to the selfie thread.

So please enjoy.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

I took on morning feeding duties for my housemate's cats and now this cutie keeps snuggling me whenever I lie down.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i get compliments on this shirt a lot, which is funny because it cost me a literal dolar

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

you are so handsome

sid howd u stop smoking? the book didn't work the first time

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Whybird posted:

I took on morning feeding duties for my housemate's cats and now this cutie keeps snuggling me whenever I lie down.

The cat has claimed you, you live there now.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr posted:

sid howd u stop smoking? the book didn't work the first time

canadian mental health association sent me 6 months worth of patches and lozenges and i told my kids to guilt me hard about it every chance they get, they still say daily "you dont smoke cigarettes any more"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Sid Vicious posted:

canadian mental health association sent me 6 months worth of patches and lozenges and i told my kids to guilt me hard about it every chance they get, they still say daily "you dont smoke cigarettes any more"

They grab you by the collar, slam you against the wall, jab you hard on the chest and say "you don't smoke cigarettes any more, capisci?"

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

drat i just paid 70 bux for a pack of 2mg gum. congrats on kicking the habit!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i wish i could tell people how i quit smoking. i smoked unfiltered cigarettes for 25 years. when i quit i just... quit. it was legitimately not hard for me. i guess i don't have the nicotine addiction gene. i truly wish i could have my body studied for science to figure out how i did that, because it remains one of the most puzzling things in my life because when i quit taking opiates i DEFINITELY FELT LIKE poo poo

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
opiates are one of the foulest demons known to man and quitting them at all is pretty much a hero act. I'm in the same boat as you with cigs, albeit I was never a heavy smoker. It helps that they smell really bad and don't make you feel super amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i have a super sensitive sense of smell and back when i was a dating machine i hated dating smokers. im pretty sure i subconsciously dumped some smokers because of it. they are better off anyway because im not very fly imo