Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

https://twitter.com/Brendelbored/status/1531369555855040514

lol

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

The enemy hit the galley first, without his munchies he couldn't do a thing to save them.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

because he ate his loving spinach brendel.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Today I learned that there's a federal grant process for razing schools after mass shootings because people are too traumatized to go back.

What a loving hosed up country we are.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ginette Reno posted:

Today I learned that there's a federal grant process for razing schools after mass shootings because people are too traumatized to go back.

Lol :patriot:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Ginette Reno posted:

Yeah, people should just go back and try to improve the school's atmosphere and make the best of it.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Ginette Reno posted:

jesus what a waste of money.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Edit: gently caress, while mass shootings are now Americana this was the wrong thread

Lord Decimus Barnacle fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 31, 2022

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

Ginette Reno posted:

We can't build more schools, but we can demolish the old ones that got shot up, okay.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Ginette Reno posted:

OK raise your hands who knows a teacher or three who spends their own money on basic supplies for their classes? lol garbage rear end country

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

It's like calvinism based on race and gender. If you're a straight white man then you're just labeled inherently good and everyone else is evil and going to Hell unless they kiss your white dick.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

old beast lunatic posted:

OK raise your hands who knows a teacher or three who spends their own money on basic supplies for their classes? lol garbage rear end country

I spend at least $1000-$1500 most years.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Nocheez posted:

That moment? The moment when he's getting in a car and someone yells at him? That's when he was going to win the battle against gun violence?

Ok, bub. Lol

hey genius, re-read your own post. were you talking about "that moment"? was that what i was referring to? is context difficult?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao classic Trump.

Wait……WHAT!!!?? Lmao

Come on man the only thing Trump ever gave a thumbs up to were white supremacists and his daughters taters, this is real progress.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

We can't build more schools, but we can demolish the old ones that got shot up, okay.

charter schools

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Ginette Reno posted:

easier than doing anything about the guns

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I spend at least $1000-$1500 most years.

Now who's to say we can't afford armed guards, manned vestibules, and a complete reconfiguration of door exits? Bing bong every school in America is taken care of

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Oh, big loving surprise, yet another lie:

https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/status/1531709809405435904

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Soon it's going to be revealed that the cops bought all his guns, drove him to the school, opened the door for him, and gave him words of encouragement to get him to start shooting.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Wait, so was that door just not locked then or did he get in a different way

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it's gonna turn out that the shooter was actually an undercover cop posing as a teen trying to buy some weed

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Wait, so was that door just not locked then or did he get in a different way

My rear end-sumption is that he would have shot the glass door, or shot the lock if it was metal. But idk what kind of door it was. I WILL assume whatever the door, it is locked from the outside.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm half expecting this shooting to turn out to be an honest-to-god false flag with real victims given how each new piece of information makes it look like the cops were working with the shooter.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
We are about to find out that the police killed several kids...

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1531669070696816641?s=21

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

shoot first ask later

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

*public relations officer for UPD, wiping sweat from his forehead, while typing up letter:
"Too be sure, 100% sure, actually, the MOST sure you can be, that is, that the Uvalde PD definitely did NOT shoot anyone that was not the school shooter. And also. The kids that got shootted? All those bullets were from the gun that was heald by the school shooter. Not a cop. Totally not a cop.
We would tell you if we did. I promise. Can't believe that school shooter shot all those kids and such. But yes. Do believe it.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1531742274920534019

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
The police: “your honor, he asked for a ‘lawyer dog’ and there was no reasonable way to interpret that statement as him wanting a lawyer and using common vernacular.”

Also the police: “we will change the substance and details of the worst mass shooting in a decade every time someone asks us. We lovingly call it Shrödinger’s Press Conference.”

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1531741990026629131
https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1531742274920534019

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

jesus christ, what a loving horror show.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Who has access to the cctv footage from inside the school at this point?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I hope the shooter thanked the pig that held the door open for him as he wished him good fortune.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The Bananana posted:

*public relations officer for UPD, wiping sweat from his forehead, while typing up letter:
"Too be sure, 100% sure, actually, the MOST sure you can be, that is, that the Uvalde PD definitely did NOT shoot anyone that was not the school shooter. And also. The kids that got shootted? All those bullets were from the gun that was heald by the school shooter. Not a cop. Totally not a cop.
We would tell you if we did. I promise. Can't believe that school shooter shot all those kids and such. But yes. Do believe it.
Police personnel, acting on a tip that there was gun activity, attempted to engage the perpetrator.

During this operation, it is not known that police did not shoot any minor subjects in and around the suspect as they did engage in gunfire in the suspect’s direction wherein minor subjects were not being not engaged within that gunfire operation.

We salute our brave men and women first responders. Thank you.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Having guns available to fight the police is not entirely insane, it's just that the wrong side has been buying them.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Who has access to the cctv footage from inside the school at this point?

Probably FBI. Generally federal agencies will respond to active shootings like this mainly to take over the investigations and lock everything down. ATF and FBI probably took over jurisdiction while the shooters body was still inside the school.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
like I wanna know why they're being so evasive now

what are they trying to hide that's worse than jerking off outside the school for an hour in their tactical gear and tasing parents

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Monkey Fracas posted:

like I wanna know why they're being so evasive now

what are they trying to hide that's worse than jerking off outside the school for an hour in their tactical gear and tasing parents

They. Shot. Some. Kids.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
They definitely shot some kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Having a police force 'not cooperate' with a force higher on the food chain is loving insane and should result in punishment.