Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Joe Fisto posted:

MOTU Origins wave 9 is showing up in California Targets, Mantenna, 200X He-Man and Skeletor along with Pig-Head. Are these even up for preorder anywhere?

I didn't even know 200x He-Man and Skeletor were getting origins releases, oh crap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I didn't even know 200x He-Man and Skeletor were getting origins releases, oh crap!

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

They should be on June 1st.

So weird that there would be a "street date" for pre orders.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Mezco Godzilla - Round One came in and drat - just so awesome!!

Altho it seems to be missing Manda - they are on the box too!

And seems their Mothra box set is on wait list, dammit!

E: EW DUST but here's the rest of the crew

Also thought about it and gonna pass on the Black Series Rebels crew - I shouldn't be buying more stuff right now. :3: Gotta save up cash for my trip to New York, hehe.

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 02:12 on May 31, 2022

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Good Smile is having a big memorial day sale, I'm guessing it's ending in a few hours, but there's a ton of random stuff available for 10-30% off, and a few 40-50% off(mostly overwatch stuff I think)
just click "sale" in the search options, embedding directly to the sale breaks bbcode

kinda tempted to grab a 30% off Jonny Silverhands nendo, to have a miniature keanu reeves of my very own :v:

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
https://www.goodsmileus.com/product/nendoroid-gyoza-fairy-2974

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
funny as a joke, but I would much rather have almost literally any other dorohedoro character as a nendo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
I'm simultaneously a little annoyed and slightly relieved that I just dropped a bunch of money at the Vinegar Syndrome sale and now can't justify spending 200+ bucks to get the full Laid Back Camp crew in Nendo form.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I saw a screenshot of the queue to buy the Disney parks Obi Wan saber and there we’re almost 19 thousand people ahead of that person.

What’s the difference going to be between that one and the Hasbro offering?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Disney parks sabers are quite a bit more basic than Force FX Elite.

The blades don't look as nice (the LEDs are obvious and not diffused well), and they don't have any effects besides a clash noise if you bump the hilt. They're about half the price though.

The Obiwan saber isn't even a limited edition. It's just a preorder for something coming to the parks.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Aphrodite posted:

Disney parks sabers are quite a bit more basic than Force FX Elite.

The blades don't look as nice (the LEDs are obvious and not diffused well), and they don't have any effects besides a clash noise if you bump the hilt. They're about half the price though.

The Obiwan saber isn't even a limited edition. It's just a preorder for something coming to the parks.

Usually, but not always.

Left is the Parks saber, right is the ForceFX. The ForceFX not only looks worse, but doesn't come with the display emitter which is more screen accurate.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah but the new one is Force FX Elite which is the pricier, better ones.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Speaking of Obi-Wan, the new show rules and I am hoping for action figures of basically the whole cast. I don’t want to post spoilers but… the characters are good and I want them on my shelf.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I’ve got the Force Fx Elite preordered and it looks snazzy.

The email bot at Sideshow took a vacation and they charged shipping before sending the warning email. No worries, Ashoka should hopefully be on the way soon!

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Speaking of Obi-Wan, the new show rules and I am hoping for action figures of basically the whole cast. I don’t want to post spoilers but… the characters are good and I want them on my shelf.

You're in luck because they've already showed just about every character from the first two episodes in figure form. Except...Leia. But I'm sure they're coming.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I figured if I'm gonna have an Azbats, I really should get the real deal as well so...

..I'm totally gonna end up ordering that Nightwing too, aren't I? drat it.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I would buy the villains I have seen so far, and I havent touched SW as a franchise beyond watching the films in decades. I like their costume designs.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
Retro Marvel Legends War Machine was just put on Amazon for Pre-Order. No idea how long it'll last but: https://amzn.to/3M8NjOm

Can't find the Japanese Spider-Man, the only other one I want from the set.

Jet Ready Go fucked around with this message at 23:07 on May 31, 2022

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

All items bought & paid for over the weekend have shipped!

Still more cool stuff for those interested, check the older post.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So now that I’ve gotten into One Piece, I’m wondering if there’s a decent place online to get some of those older FiguartsZERO statues? I’d love to get couple of some of my favorite villains like Crocodile or the Admirals, but they seem to be sold out everywhere.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Can anyone point me at some figure stands for 3.75 figures? I got my first vintage collection figure today and I can see myself getting a lot of these

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nodosaur posted:

Can anyone point me at some figure stands for 3.75 figures? I got my first vintage collection figure today and I can see myself getting a lot of these

Look to the Joes is what I understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP6cmRn1r3M

I don't know if Star Wars has the same kind of feet, but this video goes briefly into the stands and how to make them work, official or otherwise.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hasbro...=0&mpid=1431482

Dr Mindbender link is up, but not live yet. No idea when it will go live, anyone familiar with BB?

Regardless, if any of you are in on this and will be checking, I will try to grab several (can always cancel the extras after) and if others could do the same, I need this bald boy in my life. Hopefully at least one of us grabs a few.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Nodosaur posted:

Search for Star Stands on eBay. I buy mine from Ian’s Display Accessories. He’s got basically everything for Star Wars displays both loose and boxed.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

I got some heads.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
stars and garters, that's a good beast head

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Nodosaur posted:

I got a shitload of these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/112072385633?hash=item1a1808e461:g:yDAAAOSw0fhXl~0n

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Fuzz posted:

I got some heads.

Where did you get that Beast head? Tired of screaming Beast.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Casting Cave, but he's all sold out for now. Crops up every few months, so keep checking!

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

Nanigans posted:

You're in luck because they've already showed just about every character from the first two episodes in figure form. Except...Leia. But I'm sure they're coming.

They did a good job of hiding that spoiler. Favorite part of the show so far. Wish the show was just about that. Could just have a years long coming of age story -- forget about action, etc

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Fuzz posted:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hasbro...=0&mpid=1431482

Dr Mindbender link is up, but not live yet. No idea when it will go live, anyone familiar with BB?

Regardless, if any of you are in on this and will be checking, I will try to grab several (can always cancel the extras after) and if others could do the same, I need this bald boy in my life. Hopefully at least one of us grabs a few.

Is he some kind of bestbuy exclusive? I'm hoping he shows up on BBTS.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Huh, found 2 cobra bats on card. They are the reissue from a few years/decades back. Anyone know what they are worth?

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Huh, found 2 cobra bats on card. They are the reissue from a few years/decades back. Anyone know what they are worth?

What do you mean exactly? Are we talking 3.75”? Do they have a lenticular chest window thing? Cause I don’t think the 25th anniversary remakes had those (but should’ve if not!) pics plz! :)

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Are all the Batman 66 McFarlane figures Target exclusives or is it just some of the variants? I'd like to avoid playing ebay markups.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Is he some kind of bestbuy exclusive? I'm hoping he shows up on BBTS.

That set is a BB exclusive, he will get a regular general release with like half the stuff.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I finally bought that metallic Origins He-Man and Battle Cat set from Target because I was bored and it was marked down to half of its original price. I don't like the cheesy red "blood" streaks at all, but the metallic armor is kinda fun. Honestly one of the main selling points is it comes with a full sword for He-Man, which I didn't have yet. I know it will show up with a few other versions of him eventually. I do like the Grayskull-green display base pieces and the little dragons that are packed in for some reason. I might try displaying the shiny armor on my main Battle Cat. Basically I might just steal the accessories from this set for my other figures and toss the toys to my baby.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

CPL593H posted:

Are all the Batman 66 McFarlane figures Target exclusives or is it just some of the variants? I'd like to avoid playing ebay markups.

I believe they are exclusive, it’s the only place I’ve seen them. Here in the US anyway.

New MOTU up at BBTS

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=100&Brand=2603&Company=10&SortOrder=New

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

I believe they are exclusive, it’s the only place I’ve seen them. Here in the US anyway.

New MOTU up at BBTS

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=100&Brand=2603&Company=10&SortOrder=New

Ouch, are all those really coming out this month?

I did nab Masterverse Merman and Teela 2.0 at Target for $10 a piece. FYI on Teela, her neck is two pieces with the front half glued on. On mine the glue wasn't all that great and tilting her head forward would pull the two pieces of her neck apart slightly. Also, despite being its own piece, that front neck part is painted and on mine the color is not a match for the rest of her skin where it's molded in that color.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow
Quote is not edit...

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

It’s possible since they’re showing up at Targets already. But it’s BBTS and they seem to get MOTU last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

New MOTU up at BBTS

Thanks for the heads up... there's another $180 I'm spending on He-Mans.