Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

mods get the probation av replaced with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
since we seem to have broken dall-e mini, here is a GPT-3 AI trained on 6 billion texts: https://6b.eleuther.ai/

it is insanely good at matching writing styles and narratives. i am sure this won't be misued,

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

trump still the throat goat

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Good Citizen posted:

those are clearly NOT mcnugs

BONK!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

since we seem to have broken dall-e mini, here is a GPT-3 AI trained on 6 billion texts: https://6b.eleuther.ai/

it is insanely good at matching writing styles and narratives. i am sure this won't be misued,

Broken, you say?!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

not having any luck on Bumble...where do i sign up?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
i thinj im gonna trunp

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
ex. from last page (input is bold)

quote:

JORDAN PETERSON: There's a poem I think of often: "Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon."

JOE ROGAN: No loving way.

JP: (sobbing) "The little dog laughed to see such fun, and the dish ran away with the spoon."

JR: Can you imagine? Insane.

JP: "The elephant drank some paint, and the dog had a fit."

JR: Oh my god.

JP: "The chicken went out to fetch a pail of water, and the cow jumped over the moon."

JR: That's loving horrible.

JP: "The cow jumped over the moon."

JR: I've got to say that poem still gives me nightmares.

JP: Me too.

JR: "The cow jumped over the moon."

JP: "Hey diddle diddle, the cow jumped over the moon."

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/tinybaby/status/1531409828404465664

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

corgiwizard posted:

trump still the throat goat

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

where is dry goods? come in from the cold

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Beeftweeter posted:

ex. from last page (input is bold)

JORDAN PETERSON (sobbing): There's a poem I think of often: "Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon."

JOE ROGAN: No loving way.

JP: (sobbing) "The little dog laughed to see such fun, and the dish ran away with the spoon."

JR: Can you imagine? Insane.

JP: (sobbing) "The elephant drank some paint, and the dog had a fit."

JR: Oh my god.

JP: (sobbing) "The chicken went out to fetch a pail of water, and the cow jumped over the moon."

JR: That's loving horrible.

JP: (sobbing) "The cow jumped over the moon."

JR: I've got to say that poem still gives me nightmares.

JP: (sobbing) Me too.

JR: "The cow jumped over the moon."

JP: (sobbing) "Hey diddle diddle, the cow jumped over the moon."

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

im a teacher in florida and i can't wait til they give us all guns. then none of those pussy parents can stop us from doing CRT and the best thing is when they pass gun laws, we can take those laws and use them to our advantage. after all, they didn't make a law against us shooting guns in school, so we can just go to school and start shooting as much as we want, just as long as we aren't breaking any laws

GPT-3 owns

Beeftweeter has issued a correction as of 23:22 on May 31, 2022

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
a few years ago there was a small time scandal where a middle school teacher left her phone on her desk for like a minute. some kid in the class swiped it, went through it and texted to everyone her private pictures that she sent to her boyfriend. unsurprisingly the teacher got in more trouble then the student.

anyway, just reread that sentence again except replace "phone" with "gun"

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

:hai:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

imagine the smell

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Put a horny trump in the picture maker.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

The Nastier Nate posted:

a few years ago there was a small time scandal where a middle school teacher left her phone on her desk for like a minute. some kid in the class swiped it, went through it and texted to everyone her private pictures that she sent to her boyfriend. unsurprisingly the teacher got in more trouble then the student.

anyway, just reread that sentence again except replace "phone" with "gun"

it is very common for da troops to leave their gun in a toilet or portapotty when deployed

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2kRSvlr41M

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
40 Is the New 20! This Woman Just Ate 40,000 McNuggets: 'I Wasn't Hungry'

When you're a woman in her 40s, you're not supposed to be hungry. You're supposed to be full.

But that's not the case for one woman who just ate 40,000 McDonald's McNuggets.

"I was just sitting there eating my nuggets and I was like, 'I'm not hungry,'" the woman, who asked to remain anonymous, told ABC News. "I was just eating them because I was bored."

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Beeftweeter posted:

quote:

The May Trump thread got closed too early, so naturally I went to QCS to complain about it. You can probably guess what happened.

QCS was one of the people who was actually being serious about not being a lovely mod. He's pretty much the only person I trust on this forum, and he was the one who actually said, "No, I'm not a mod. I just don't like you and the whole Trump thread. I just closed it."

I'm trying to figure out if he's like a "silent" mod or if he's just too nice to say anything.

I actually like the May Trump thread. It's just a nice place to talk about our beloved Mayfield.

I'm with you

if only they'd trained it on 6 billion and one texts

quote:

The May Trump thread got closed too early, so naturally I went to QCS to complain about it. You can probably guess what happened. I was banned for "Offensive Language", despite the fact that I was only talking about the "men's rights" forums and expressing an opinion on the subject.

First of all, let me point out that, contrary to what QCS believes, I am not a troll. I've been a member of this site for 3 years now, and I have never had a single negative interaction with the staff or other members. I have an above-average IQ and have no problem communicating with people. My only problem is that I have a lot of opinions, and I can't help but express them.

So why was

or maybe they did

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bong

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

:thunk:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

Oh god, this poo poo is catnip for me

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Holy gently caress

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxknMTAoC8U

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

My third eye opened in trump's mouth

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Dustcat posted:

if only they'd trained it on 6 billion and one texts

or maybe they did

lmao the second one makes me think a billion of those are fishmech posts

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Consummate Professional posted:

it is very common for da troops to leave their gun in a toilet or portapotty when deployed

already got ya covered

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/long-island-school-fires-security-guard-who-left-gun-in-bathroom/38592/

quote:

A high school security guard was fired after he left an unloaded gun inside one of the school’s bathrooms, the district’s superintendent said.

Staff at Babylon Junior-Senior High School in Babylon learned an unloaded, holstered gun had been found on a countertop in a bathroom near the school’s gym after school let out on Tuesday, Superintendent of Schools Linda Rozzi said in a letter to parents.

The gun belonged to a retired Suffolk County police officer who had been working as a security guard at the school, Rozzi wrote.

also a story about someone leaving a loaded gun in a bathroom but article was behind a paywall

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

lmao the second one makes me think a billion of those are fishmech posts

The mods knew. That's why I said what I did. If I'd said something else they would have given me the benefit of the doubt, but I didn't think it was the right thing to say."

"I understand."

"Do you?"

"You think the mods should have done something."

"They could have told me. If they'd done that I'd have understood, and if I'd understood, I'd have kept my mouth shut."

"But they didn't."

"I know."

"So what now?"

"I don't know."

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
that reminds me i broke it a while back trying to see if i could make it do steve ballmer redux

like half of it is re-prompted but lol

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

:eyepop: seems like things aren't going well

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

He's so handsome!

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

quote:

The declaration “will accelerate all available state and local resources to assist the Uvalde community, as well as suspend regulations that would prevent, hinder, or delay necessary action in coping with the aftermath of the tragic shooting,” according to the governor’s office.

no more regulations getting in the way of thoughts and prayers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits