Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh so he's the guy with the sex offender: what if it's just a label; a scarlet letter for life; i stand with israel car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/WesleyLowery/status/1530278583708569603

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

PostNouveau posted:

He worked for a dodgy org that people said was a front group for pedos

https://twitter.com/nberlat/status/1448653031457714185

One of the ways they did this was to run a chat room for pedos to talk to kids that automatically purged all the records every few hours.

on the one hand people with a sexual attraction to kids who realize that's wrong and seek to never act on it and get help to rid themselves of it are deserving of support and help but on the other hand that chat room was totally just a pedophile hangout so gonna go with 'dude should quit while ahead and vanish off the face of the earth before hard facts about his history come out'

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
how the gently caress is berlatsky still getting published?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Stringent posted:

how the gently caress is berlatsky still getting published?

He's a liberal that supports the status quo

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

if only the czar knew that this pedophile keeps getting published

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

PostNouveau posted:

He worked for a dodgy org that people said was a front group for pedos

https://twitter.com/nberlat/status/1448653031457714185

One of the ways they did this was to run a chat room for pedos to talk to kids that automatically purged all the records every few hours.

Very Cool, thank you

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

wouldnt be the first time a pro paedophile group with links to the government and elite media institutions were allowed to take a prominent role in civils rights discourse, almost like it was deliberately planted to destroy the overall movement

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Kitfox88 posted:

on the one hand people with a sexual attraction to kids who realize that's wrong and seek to never act on it and get help to rid themselves of it are deserving of support and help but on the other hand that chat room was totally just a pedophile hangout so gonna go with 'dude should quit while ahead and vanish off the face of the earth before hard facts about his history come out'

Very much this.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/cianmaher0/status/1530834687048011778?t=sUI10H-VD0M4Hi9YQfikbA&s=19

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
look at those clowns in the house next door what a bunch of clowns

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I think a funny take on the new stranger things season would be that by focusing on the d&d satanic panic, it creates distrust of the media and paves the way for a second trump term

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/MitchellCMM/status/1531672560361951232

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
TBF I would probably finish the haircut because that picture to me is the visual equivalent of a guy who plays everything but the last note of a song on the piano and then walks away.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/irgarner/status/1531698612425596930

The Failing New York Tankies

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

tankie is just going to be a slur for russian people in a couple of years

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/JulieM615/status/1531647932981821440

the failing new york times alienating their core audience

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

The Guardian is doing it too...

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012

Dr ian gamer

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

The cut and run New York Times

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

thotsky posted:

Some writer is getting 2 bullets in the head for suicide

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
It could just be clickbait, but the timing of the turn coinciding with Russian successes in the east, Biden talking about compromise and Zelensky giving up on retaking the territories annexed in 2014 does not seem to bode well for Ukraine.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
i thought when Russia invaded Ukraine there was a high chance of the USA going insane and massively fanning the flames of the conflict and sending its own troops over to Europe and stuff

but I really misunderstood how weak and withered the USA and its hegemony has become lol

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Nah US always been lazy, sitting in their island.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
'Tankie' really does just mean 'can finish a sentence involving China or Russia without calling for WW3'.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Elmer Fudd shoots his own foot. For a moment, silence.

Then he looks down.

thotsky posted:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

'Tankie' really does just mean 'can finish a sentence involving China or Russia without calling for WW3'.

But Putin is bad! He is bad man! Not is good man!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it feels like a total 180 and i wonder how they'll convince the people who have been watching cnn or msnbc for the past 4 months and think that ukraine is on the verge of retaking the entire donbas if only america sends them the guns zelensky's asking for, and is america doesn't then russia will do holocaust 2.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

the milk machine posted:

germany is approximately the size of montana and there aren't any baseball teams there either so it makes sense
south korea is approximately the size of indiana and there are 10 KBO teams

checkmate, libs

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

it feels like a total 180 and i wonder how they'll convince the people who have been watching cnn or msnbc for the past 4 months and think that ukraine is on the verge of retaking the entire donbas if only america sends them the guns zelensky's asking for, and is america doesn't then russia will do holocaust 2.

they had no problem switching from 20 years of “we’re in Afghanistan so that girls can go to school” to “girls in Afghanistan deserve to starve”

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Best Friends posted:

they had no problem switching from 20 years of “we’re in Afghanistan so that girls can go to school” to “girls in Afghanistan deserve to starve”

well yeah but they weren't white

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

the milk machine posted:

germany is approximately the size of montana and there aren't any baseball teams there either so it makes sense
???

https://www.baseball-bundesliga.de/all-time-club-rangliste-1-bundesliga/

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Best Friends posted:

The Afghan people simply refused to understand how great liberal democracy is despite our generous 20-year effort to explain it to their primitive minds and after ungratefully rejecting all we had done for them by their cowardly surrender to the Taliban they deserve to starve. The schoolgirls are no exception

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Shear Modulus posted:

well yeah but they weren't white

it's only a matter of branding convenience...just you watch

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

thotsky posted:

I mean, he's not wrong: the sanctions are doing more harm than good, he's not getting a lot of love for pointing it out though.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/thebirdmaniac/status/1531982781252833280?s=20&t=M8fJFapr37oUqGpP2aALig

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

Liberals are the masters of "ahh, well. Nevertheless."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
doesn't seem like the democrats have had the steam to push any particular message for longer than a couple of months before they lose interest. It's actually kind of impressive they hadn't thrown up their hands and given up on Ukraine by now