Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Dr_Ulrichsen/status/1531668609554079745

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

only assholes have gumby avs

Many such cases

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

anyone watching Obi Wan? its pretty bad

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

yeah it sucks

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

oh no the guy i just force dragged through these flames is being slowly rescued by a robot but the flames are in the way

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
why don't you watch something good. Like a mirror. Idiot

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

why don't you watch something good. Like a mirror. Idiot

:hmmyes:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Experts said that the stockpile would provide roughly enough material for an atomic bomb if Iran took the additional step of enriching the uranium to 90 percent purity. Moving from 60 to 90 percent would not pose a technical challenge for Iran, according to arms control experts.

"Iran has now accumulated enough enriched uranium to be able to quickly produce more than a significant quantity of HEU (highly enriched uranium) for one bomb," said Daryl Kimball of the Arms Control Association think tank. "The time it would take them to do that can now be measured in days, not months or weeks."

All they have to do is build a bomb to build a bomb, says MIC think tank.

4 decades of being 2 weeks away, so I'm guessing the number of days they are away is 14.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

4 decades of being 2 weeks away, so I'm guessing the number of days they are away is 14.

we'll never know their status unless they nuke something but even then it could be a false flag

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

very wet sir

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/spotifyweird/status/1531967545401556993?s=21&t=KHRJEGMIm09BpVB9bJDwUw

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

It’s nearly a century old technology at this point

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

FizFashizzle posted:

It’s nearly a century old technology at this point

First they’re gonna build the bomb, next they’re gonna start making color TV’s and then eventually air fryers.
Better drone strike their general again.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

Countries like Germany, Japan, and South Korea could slap together an ICBM in like twenty minutes but no, we have to worry about the country that should be our natural ally.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

" demo" is very trunk, why didn't that ever start up

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Not sure why anyone should care about them getting nukes, US warmongering has given everyone completely justified incentive to get them. Americas ruling class might be willing to sacrifice a zillion poors for the sake of war profiteering but nukes can turn places like The Hamptons and Silicon Valley into radioactive craters in short order. Which is why they own.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Reminder that the only country to use nukes was the US and we deliberately targeted civilian population centers with them.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

A Justice Department probe found that members of the Obama administration did not seek to reveal the identity of General Michael Flynn “for political purposes or other inappropriate reasons,” a newly disclosed report reveals.

The document details the results of a months-long investigation into the so-called “unmasking” of Flynn, who briefly served as National Security Advisor to President Donald Trump before he resigned in February 2017 in the wake of the revelation that he had lied about phone conversations he held with Russia’s ambassador to the US.

In May 2020, Trump’s Attorney General, William Barr, ordered an investigation into the practice of unmasking. That review, conducted by John Bash — at the time the US Attorney for the Western District of Texas — was finished the following September without finding any evidence of wrongdoing.

Although Bash’s conclusions, including his decision not to prosecute anyone, were first reported in late 2020, the report itself has not previously been seen by the public. The full, 52–page, document, which had been classified top secret, was obtained by BuzzFeed News in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit and is being shared here for the first time in entirety.

A central focus of the probe was the leak showing that Flynn had been in communication with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak prior to Trump’s inauguration, and whether Flynn’s involvement was revealed through an unmasking request from a government official.

But Bash’s review of unmasked intelligence reports about the calls found that the FBI did not in fact disseminate any that contained Flynn’s information, and that a single unmasked report that did contain Flynn’s information did not describe the calls between him and Kislyak. “For that reason, the public disclosure of the communications could not have resulted from an unmasking request,” Bash’s report concludes.

New Trump rant about unmasking and fake Russia hoax to drop later today

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
these threads move too fast for me so I skim and I feel I am missing out on a lot of good posts. I need someone to read the thread and print out good posts for me and present them in a manila envelope

or is it beyond possibility that these threads can be turned into audiobooks?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

mexi posted:

these threads move too fast for me so I skim and I feel I am missing out on a lot of good posts. I need someone to read the thread and print out good posts for me and present them in a manila envelope

lol

“good posts”

I’ve never considered something so outlandish

lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

mexi posted:

this is the service that bonghitz provides

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

mexi posted:

You've just got to ride it like a wave and flow with the thread, nameste

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

There is only one MAGA Hulk in my heart

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

so whats up with star wars fans being racist again

always were, turns out that gamers and people into "nerd" culture are lovely people

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Substandard posted:

The Eggs made me think of this and it turned out pretty great

mash mouth mouth mouth egg

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

are the goods at least dry?

you know what they say: if the goods are dry, then the drys are good

:mrwhite:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

meet me at the pancake boat

https://twitter.com/griffski/status/1531226604365651969

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
at least the thread got all its ai-generated image posting out of the way yesterday

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Thread is a big fat stinker. Why even bother

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

a.lo posted:

Thread is a big fat stinker. Why even bother

close it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

start over, ban anyone from PA

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

how are people even generating images. i thought the google thing was still closed

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

start over, ban anyone from PA

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

"bottomless pancakes" sounds too much like pressing your bare buns against a windowpane, gotta be a better way to phrase that

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

somebody list all the posters from PA and I’ll forward it to the Mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

CODChimera posted:

anyone watching Obi Wan? its pretty bad

I stopped with star wars completely last year and am ok never revisiting the franchise (too much sjw/crt/lgbtqia+)