Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

You hear the one about the marine that passed out during sex? They took "blow job" too literally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I know decals aren’t expensive but I guess that makes it worse when you put like 200 dollars of gobbidygook all over your precious.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Every time these people go on about their rights I'm reminded that the constitution as originally written only granted rights to white male landowners and these people are obviously still in that mindset.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Uh huh. Sure you don't, ya fuckin' liar.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Yaldabaoth posted:

Every time these people go on about their rights I'm reminded that the constitution as originally written only granted rights to white male landowners and these people are obviously still in that mindset.

it's insane that people act like the effects of slavery aren't still felt today...the last civil war vet died in 1954, poo poo wasn't that long ago.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SMH at not even going for the shotgun and the AR on the gun rack as well, just SMDH

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Uh huh. Sure you don't, ya fuckin' liar.

It's a Chris Kyle quote according to the decal, so it's true.

LOL because he's a loving corpse now, LMAO.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

When one is going off about abortion or trans poo poo, quote back "My rights don't end where your feelings begin."

I'm sure they will react as a logical and reasonable person.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

DicktheCat posted:

When one is going off about abortion or trans poo poo, quote back "My rights don't end where your feelings begin."

I'm sure they will react as a logical and reasonable person.

It doesn't work because they don't think abortion is a right, nor do they think trans people deserve rights.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

It doesn't work because they don't think abortion is a right, nor do they think trans people deserve rights.

:thejoke:

They're not going to be reasonable, we all know this.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Cthulu Carl posted:

It's a Chris Kyle quote according to the decal, so it's true.

LOL because he's a loving corpse now, LMAO.

LOL!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Chris Kyle was a liar.

I like how the dude that shot him gave his reason for shooting him and the other guy as "I was sitting in the back of the truck and they wouldn't talk to me."

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's insane that people act like the effects of slavery aren't still felt today...the last civil war vet died in 1954, poo poo wasn't that long ago.
My parents went to segregated schools. Blows my mind every time I think about it.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

gone already

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Ah, my good friend Fuckjoe Biben

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Joestin Bieben.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Saw one in the wild while driving home from the post office an hour ago.

It's quite quaint.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's quite quaint.

Looks like all the kids in their window sticker family are dead

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Or is that a victory/kill marking like on a military plane :stonk:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Real tough guy driving their CR-V to soccer practice or whatever

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Cubs sticker next to the license plate?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Cubs sticker next to the license plate?

I wonder if there are any trumpeters who became fans of the Cubs because they won the world series in the same year Trump was elected.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Yaldabaoth posted:

I wonder if there are any trumpeters who became fans of the Cubs because they won the world series in the same year Trump was elected.

More likely scenario: people of their word who jokingly said, "I'll vote for Trump...when the Cubs win the World Series!!! Ha ha ha!!!" and were hoisted by their own petard

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I wonder how many armed Americans have killed foreign (or even domestic) terrorists.

They're the original homeland security you see.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's quite quaint.

Cubs sticker? Just a FIB.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

Cubs sticker? Just a FIB.

Yep!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
saw a doozie today

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
No idea why veterans would be a fan of Trump, or any republicans. They always vote against benefits and healthcare for them lol.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

No idea why veterans would be a fan of Trump, or any republicans. They always vote against benefits and healthcare for them lol.

Witness the fruits of propaganda. There would be no culture war without it

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TBI turns people into chuds.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

What is the arrow pointing to? What happens if you honk twice?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Beartaco posted:

What is the arrow pointing to? What happens if you honk twice?

I bet he rolls coal/belches black smoke from the exhaust, as dipshit hicks like to do, because they're fuckin' stupid.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I bet he rolls coal/belches black smoke from the exhaust, as dipshit hicks like to do, because they're fuckin' stupid.

Haha triggered much LIB?

:smug:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

For the same reason anyone votes for republicans: xenophobia.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
All the crayons and glue they eat distracts them from actually looking at candidates actions

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

Haha triggered much LIB?

:smug:

I don't get triggered, because I'm not a thin-skinned pussy!!

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I'd be sitting behind him tapping beep-beep over and over like I'm the roadrunner.

Yeah dude, dump a gallon of diesel out through your tailpipe. It totally owns the libs when you're paying over $100 to fill your tank and crying about Biden gas prices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This looks like a work vehicle. Imagine you call an electrician and this fucker shows up.