Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

hawowanlawow posted:

the last time I did it I was eating cut up hot dogs in my fisher price chair watching the flintstones

I think about it when I see the flintstones to this day

I didn't even like the fuckin flintstones, that's just what was on

Man so thats like the adult diaper wearing fetish right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

DandyLion posted:

Man so thats like the adult diaper wearing fetish right?

the flintstones?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

credburn posted:

I recently had a conversation with a friend about how he poo poo his pants, and then I had a different conversation with another person who said they have done this, and now I'm wondering, at 38 loving years old, am I the only man who's never poo poo his loving pants? I distinctly remember the last time I did it: I was four, I was in the backyard and I slid down the slide weird and poo poo myself. That's the last time. Is it really so common that men poo poo themselves?!

I don't remember making GBS threads myself ever, even as a kid. My mother claims we were all toilet trained by like 1 year old, which I find very hard to believe now that I've got my own kids but apparently it was the norm back then somehow.

veni veni veni posted:

Lol what is this a reference to?

https://i.imgur.com/KI7n29a.mp4
it's several years old now but resurfaced recently, not sure why

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

I've seen the screaming cowboy video I meant the sound clip of the guy getting his dick twisted.

Screaming starts in earnest around 20s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRVGKTyzo8Y

Also in the interest of accuracy it is an Army dick getting twisted, not Navy

ed: ffs, beaten by seconds

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Some people just have zero Butthole Control. They'd probably poo poo their pants at the slightest gurgle in their guts. The type of people who firmly believe it's impossible to stop a fart, just walkin' around leaking rear end gas all day long.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Some people just have zero Butthole Control. They'd probably poo poo their pants at the slightest gurgle in their guts. The type of people who firmly believe it's impossible to stop a fart, just walkin' around leaking rear end gas all day long.

Please tell me more about your impressively tight butthole.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Rolling around at the speed of sound
By the time he realized he poo poo himself he'd left a miles long streak down green hill zone.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I would simply have an impossibly secure butthole

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Steve Holt! posted:

Please tell me more about your impressively tight butthole.

Only thing that can get through this thing is James Caan with a stethoscope and a thermal-lance.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/XfchAXL.mp4

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Don't doxx me

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

credburn posted:

I'm used to seeing the TikTok logo emblazoned on everything, even videos that aren't TikTok but for some reason get passed through TikTok or something. I think some people have videos but just put a TikTok logo on them so people will watch them. And yet this video has no TikTok logo. How can you possibly even begin to explain this?

If you save someone else's video the tiktok logo gets put on it, there's no re-tweet, and no-one cares about the logo, so almost anything shared will have it unless it came from the original. Though, even then this also means if you have a draft, and you have to save and re-upload it you get the logo as well.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/XwIY8Sf.mp4

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I've been putting my shoes on wrong the whole time.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
https://i.imgur.com/UfrvCBC.mp4

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Saw the shoes come off and worried he was dead. Relieved when I made to the end. :ohdear:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Boba Pearl posted:

If you save someone else's video the tiktok logo gets put on it, there's no re-tweet, and no-one cares about the logo, so almost anything shared will have it unless it came from the original. Though, even then this also means if you have a draft, and you have to save and re-upload it you get the logo as well.

So that leads me to believe the video isn't a TikTok filter.

What is with you people that you need to fart so bad you poo poo yourself? That's what I don't get.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Inceltown posted:

I've been putting my shoes on wrong the whole time.

That's why they're called flip flops.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://i.imgur.com/YmMQlQw.mp4

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I like how even with the impressiveness of those shocks, the driver is still getting bounced around a little.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Zil posted:

I like how even with the impressiveness of those shocks, the driver is still getting bounced around a little.

I'm also impressed by whoever filmed that.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

credburn posted:

So that leads me to believe the video isn't a TikTok filter.

What is with you people that you need to fart so bad you poo poo yourself? That's what I don't get.
It's a popular tiktok'r they put in the extra effort to not have the logo on it.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
So wait, you're telling me that someone uses a TikTok filter, then goes the extra effort to erase the TikTok logo, so as to pass it off as though they did it all themselves? But if it's a TikTok filter then wouldn't like millions of people already know?

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
thank god you're here, inspector, what would we do without you

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

prayer group posted:

thank god you're here, inspector, what would we do without you

perpetually poo poo ourselves, I reckon

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

everyone but us cool old people who don't know any better :smug:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/uoHq8fc.mp4
Boomshakalaka!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

bike tory posted:

https://i.imgur.com/KI7n29a.mp4
it's several years old now but resurfaced recently, not sure why

i'm glad it resurfaced because it produced this in the schad thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abe1W1gGXy0

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

We've come full circle.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Is that edited? Because that's one hell of a slam.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Nah it’s super legit

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Megillah Gorilla posted:

No, the guy simply jumped 15 feet in the air, as is normal in NBA games.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

The really odd thing is thst he only broke one layer of glass on the backboard. 15 foot jumps happen a few times a game, rarely do you see the single pane smash

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

SyNack Sassimov posted:

the guy simply jumped 15 feet in the air, as is normal in NBA games.

No

Players can leap 15 feet

As in leap forward 15 feet

They don't jump 15 feet into the loving sky do you know
how terrifying that would be the human race wouldn't have

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The ball also double-jumped.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
This is why I should never watch things when I first get up and am still extra stupid.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Megillah Gorilla posted:

This is why I should never watch things when I first get up and am still extra stupid.
Hang on... I always thought you were east coast of oz.... you sleep in?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Dont worry, you'll still be extra stupid regardless as to whether you've just woken up or not!

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Samovar posted:

Dont worry, you'll still be extra stupid regardless as to whether you've just woken up or not!

Whoa, feeling attacked by association here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Cable Guy posted:

Hang on... I always thought you were east coast of oz.... you sleep in?

I work late shifts.

Used to do the old 9 to 5, but it involved dealing with far too many people in suits with far too inflated opinions of themselves. So when I had an opportunity to work at a place where I could start in the afternoons most weeks I jumped at it.

Now almost every day feels like I get to sleep in :)

Samovar posted:

The older I get