Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1532435736422756352?s=19

Dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Hanging out with paedoson more likely.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Can't believe the queen refuses to celebrate the queen. loving traitor

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It brings me no pleasure to report that Prince Andrew caved in the Queen's Skull during a tantrum he was having about his stuffed Teddy bears being in the wrong order. Straight up tombstone'd her.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
One of the less popular British deities

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

God of drought and pizza, which the romano british definitely had cos of italians.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Although tomatoes wouldn't exist in Europe until the 16th century so they were probably lovely pizzas.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
oh gently caress me
https://twitter.com/Transgendertrd/status/1532118369197035520

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

She will fit right in with the rest of the honours club.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Can't believe the queen refuses to celebrate the queen. loving traitor

Shes not going to the religious ceremony that she is in charge of, that is celebrating her, for being the head of the religion!
Sort of calls into suspect that if even the head of the place cant be arsed because The Chase or Tipping Point is on at the same time, why should anyone else.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

She will fit right in with the rest of the honours club.
The British Empire Medal sounds like something you get for massacring a hundred Ugandans with a Maxim gun while having a pack of hunting dogs named after all the bad words for Chinese people so she can have it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's still quite surprising to me that terry pratchett accepted his given his apparent views on monarchy and the peerage in the books.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

That is particularly disgraceful, jesus christ.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Guavanaut posted:

The British Empire Medal sounds like something you get for massacring a hundred Ugandans with a Maxim gun while having a pack of hunting dogs named after all the bad words for Chinese people so she can have it.

Under Article 40.2 of the Irish Constitution, were I to be offered a Medal from the Crown, I am legally required to tell Brenda to go sling her hook.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Its a shite state of affairs to be in tommy

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
lol scotland gtfo of another international tournament

and to be honest international tournaments are kind of the only tournaments you're allowed in when you think you're a nation

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

and to be honest international tournaments are kind of the only tournaments you're allowed in when you think you're a nation

You alright there mate

Are you ok

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Guavanaut posted:

Although tomatoes wouldn't exist in Europe until the 16th century so they were probably lovely pizzas.

White pizzas are good, actually.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Ash Crimson posted:

You alright there mate

Are you ok

see you in qatar! well probably not

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

see you in qatar! well probably not

Are you well?

Scotland lost lmao

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Ash Crimson posted:

Are you well?

Do you need help

Are you doing a bit where you suggest I'm struggling with my mental health, essentially making a joke of people struggling with mental health?

because that would be pretty cunty.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Are you doing a bit where you suggest I'm struggling with my mental health, essentially making a joke of people struggling with mental health?

because that would be pretty cunty.

What are you talking about?

You are really sending some negative energy over today, let's chill and relax okay

Ash Crimson fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 2, 2022

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I think you'll find Scotland boldly decided to boycott the World Cup Finals in Qatar because of the appalling human rights record of that nation, especially with regard to foreign workers who built the stadiums for the tournament.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

OwlFancier posted:

It's still quite surprising to me that terry pratchett accepted his given his apparent views on monarchy and the peerage in the books.

I guess, but then he also went and forged himself a sword made out of meteorite because what's the point of being a knight without a magic sword? Probably thought it'd be a laugh.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

I think you'll find Scotland boldly decided to boycott the World Cup Finals in Qatar because of the appalling human rights record of that nation, especially with regard to foreign workers who built the stadiums for the tournament.

didn't have a problem with with euro96 though did you? other than winning games

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

NotJustANumber99 posted:

didn't have a problem with with euro96 though did you? other than winning games

Just weren't quite as moral in 1996 as we are now, clearly

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

I know someone who's got one. She's a tiny black lady who's spent the last half-century mercilessly standing up for people and doing lasting good in her community, the kind of person who's an absolute force of nature and you just don't cross her on pain of being witheringly auntie-stared.

A very good way to cross her is to suggest that she might have any other feelings than extreme pride about having received a "British Empire Medal".

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Saw this and thought of you guys. Hope you don't get cobalt nuked by putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgoEuy46efs&t=2s

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

His Divine Shadow posted:

Saw this and thought of you guys. Hope you don't get cobalt nuked by putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgoEuy46efs&t=2s

It'd be a mercy killing.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Lol is there a football happening at the moment? I actually had no idea

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

jiggerypokery posted:

Only in as much as football is constantly happening somewhere at all times. Insert Mitchell and Webb sketch here.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

jiggerypokery posted:

There are some Nations League group matches happening, if that's what you mean.
I'm not sure anyone except the most tunnel-visioned of fans gives a poo poo about the Nations League, though.

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP
Scotland Vs Ukraine and now Ukraine Vs Wales are the last of the delayed World Cup qualifiers from a while back.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

jiggerypokery posted:

How I felt when I heard Finland won the hockey championships a few days ago.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

Lungboy posted:

Scotland Vs Ukraine and now Ukraine Vs Wales are the last of the delayed World Cup qualifiers from a while back.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that match.
I assume Wales are going to follow Scotland's example and just roll over and die for the good PR

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/owenjones84/status/1532667634877087749

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

If even the fleg draped crowds hate him then it feels like he’s doomed. But then this could be just a special Platinum edition “Ah Well, Nevertheless”

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Bad news lads, synthwave is now officially over:

https://twitter.com/thereclaimparty/status/1532050784229154821

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

They are calling themselves the "Bad Law Project."

This is like when Magneto named his group The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants*. You are doing a bad job of branding.

* = One if my favourite parts about this is in Marvel Universe the problem members had with the name was that it was called Brotherhood, and thus didn't feel inclusive enough.
They didn't seem to mind the Evil Mutants part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

I honestly can't identify parody anymore.